• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Member Story...Narin

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Gleep!!!

No, I mean - GLEEP!!!

Um - Dude... (thumbs up thumbs up) *giggle*

Now, why didn'T I get to write about Narin? *pouts* Girl, all you'd need to do was ask... But, well, this way at least you got some quality fiction instead of the lame stuff I fail to produce :p

Great job, Dave! Now, let's hear it from our victim! Hey, narin - any comments? :D

"and that's Scooby! I heard he lives under a bridge, scares kids and kills squirrels..."
:rolleyes:

ROFL

Hey, no killing squirrels, they're keen animals! Now scaring kids, that's e-doo-kay-shun, which makes it okay, roit? Anyway, "That's Scooby, he's one of the founders, bow and whisper in awe and revel in his powerful presence" might be more appropriate!

(Bows and grovels, vanishes into the shadows of his Scooby-shrine)

Thanks Narin and Members

Marauder, what say we do a double-team on poor Narin and collaborate on a way to...extend her friends' curiosity? Narin? Whattya think.

By the way, I've been getting some requests to do custom stories. I love doing them, but time constraints are keeping me from writing them all. I'll be announcing something soon for those of you who want something personal. :D

That's EEP dagnabit

Comments? I got to preview the story, so Dave got all my comments already :) But it was a good story dude, I'm proud to be featured by such a spiffy writer ;)

Marauder.. you dink! That's all I have to say to you! hehehe
*flicks the pout right off his face*

"...he's cute, and he writes really cool stuff."

They'll be talking about you for years boy, YEARS!

Ciaos

See?????

See, Marauder? I made you the cute one!

What are friends for???

*conspirational whispers with dave, glances at narin*

Hey man, let's get together and do a sequel, hehe... like, ASAP. This will be... *innocent glance at the ceiling* sooooo much... FUN. MWAAHAHAHA!!! ahem.

Ooohhh yeaaaahhhhh......

This...is...going...to...be...good.........

Unfortunately.....

Unfortunately the box she dove into is a magician's box, and before she knew it, she was locked in place with her feet sticking out...he he he

This story and thread is great-and Narin, you adorable cutie, you really deserve it after showing us your tummy like that!!!! If that wasn't temptation enough to write this story.......what can I say? I can only tip my hat to you Dave 2112 (Rush fan?), and also say that I would be incredibly honored to be included in a future attack, especially if you postition me around Narin's sensitive naval area!!!!
(or her armpits that she so teasingly displays!!! Ai-yi-yi!! Narin...would you m-m-marry me?!!!!) Lol!!!

Last edited:
As a matter of fact.....

Marauder and I are cooking up a torrid new tale featuring our young friend. She's such a sport, and there's no way the two of us could let things go...he he he

Narin...you will be proud. Or quivering in fear, one or the other....

As if!

Hah I say, HAH!

Most likely I will be laughing in your faces... oh wait. Yes, that would be the logical reaction wouldn't it... drat!

Regardless, I'm sure it will be an enjoyable time :)

However, I MUST demand that you not defile the sanctity of my box, it's a very precious thing to me, in a world such as this!

A curse upon your house should you defile my box!

*ahem*

In short ; My box. Mine.

Ciaos!

Narin

Ok,....ok........

Alright, Narin....the sanctity of your box is intact.

Hey....we don't need it....

We brought something else for our "excursion"...and I think you probably would have preferred the box, hun......he he he

You're something else, girl.....:D

hmmm

nice...

need i say more?

yes!

very nice...

yes indeed... most excellent story

thats all I have to say about that

Hmmm

*raises an eyebrow*

*steam pours from ears as narin tries to guess what's in store*

Huwwy up! :)

I really do dislike pidgeons (occupational thing), but squirrels are a close second, Scooby. Keep it up...
...i thought licking bird shit off of minivans was just a pastime of yours, biscuit? :D
<marquee>no offense intended </marquee>

Last edited:
The Next Part

Ok, guys. The beggining of Narin's next story will be up in a day or two. Marauder and I are having way too much fun to stop now, but it's getting kind of long, so we're going to post it in two parts.

This will be the first round of Narin's utter breaking.

(I can hear her now. The arched eyebrows. The stuttering voice..."F-First Round???" The quivering form....you get the picture.)

And Narin honey?

Save that steam, you're going to need all the energy you can get...MWWAAAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Yeah, but we're not evil...

Don't you worry now, Narin, we don't want to hurt you... We just wanna plaaaaayyyy... just wanna plaaayyyyy... (vacant gaze, fingers twitching) plaaaayyyyy... just... plaaaayyyy...

scared yet? hehe :p

hahaha

Worried? :)

No, not really.

I'm quite aware of your skills (both of you) but you can't break the willing! (yes, it's a misquote, but live with it)

On the serious side, don't forget to send me a copy before you post it, or I'll have beat your head in, k? *smiling sweetly*

Ciaos,
Narin

He he he...

That's what the restraints are for........

By the way, Narin...Is that one of those "wanting to be punished" behaviors?

Just curious............he he he

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back