• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sex

I know one of them.....

....is supposed to be supermodel Naomi Campbell.

In one there is a guy tickling her belly button with his finger and another one where's she's bent over a dog laughing. You can't see its head but you can assume its licking somewhere. Also another pic has a guy holding her arms over her head and another guy with his hand near her crotch. I can't tell what he's doing but she seems to be smiling.

Well, you got one right: Vanilla Ice tickles her belly button. What was the other? Hint: It's not up for interpertation it's LITERAL.

The literal one is the one Im referring to

There is a mention of her an another woman playing in the ocean and she starts tickling the other girl. In the photo beside the story is her and a dark skinned model (who is rumored to be Naomi Campbell).

Re: The literal one is the one Im referring to

dajerx said:
There is a mention of her an another woman playing in the ocean and she starts tickling the other girl. In the photo beside the story is her and a dark skinned model (who is rumored to be Naomi Campbell).

YES!! Score for dajerx!! In fact, here's the exact quote:

"She asks if I'm all right and I tell her I'm thirsty so she playfully grabs a handful of the sea and splashes it in my face. I pull her down on the sand with me and I tickle her until she's in a fit of laughter"

To answer your other question: that is in fact Naomi Campbell in the book, but her picture is no where near that story, nor is she on a beach, nor getting tickled.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back