• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story for the wonderful barefoot Melissa (2)

redstar9

my second story...

sorry i probably should have explained Sky Sports is a tv station in the uk and Kirsty Gallagher and Kelly Dalglish r two v cute presenters

Cami - is i believe a ladies usa ice hockey player.

Dunk tank denial

Did you enjoy the fayre? Jane sarcastically asked as Melissa swept into the staff room.

Yeah I loved it! Melissa promptly replied. This was due to the fact that she had a wonderful time at the fayre. Of course Jane couldn’t possibly imagine the wondrous torture Melissa had endured at the fayre and her subsequent punishment in the dungeon with Kelly. However even if Melissa had hated every second of the experience she still would have replied in a positive fashion, as she would have hated to let Jane think she had got the better of her.

What are you two talking about??? Jon had been busy in the corner putting up a poster before overhearing the conversation.

Oh I was due to be put in the stocks at our local summer fete, can you imagine??? But Melissa here volunteered to do it instead, she was just telling me how she loves such things, being soaked and all that…….isn’t that right Melissa???????????

Melissa was rather confused as to where all this was going but, following her opening statement felt she had not choice but to confirm in the affirmative. Yeah it was ok ……I mean ………. for a good cause and all.

You’d do it again, wouldn’t you??? Jane piped up.

Well …….erm ……….. I guess…

Brilliant! Jon exclaimed as he rushed across the staff room, posters still in hand – suddenly Melissa saw what was on the poster:

Summer fundraiser

Cake stall
Tombolla
Bouncy castle
Dunk tank

Jane had obviously known what Jon was doing and had trapped Melissa into saying how much she loved taking part in such things.

Melissa………. I have been trying to get people to volunteer for the dunk tank and …. well ……. they always come up with some kind of excuse……… would you mind???

Jane smiled triumphantly, obliviously thinking that she had tricked Melissa into this position.

Yeah ………… no problem, it’s all for a good cause, right? Melissa said trying to look downcast but not sure if she was succeeding.

Fantastic! Great! Well I guess I just have to talk to the director now. Jon said as he started to leave.

What for??? Melissa enquired.

Oh I need someone to open the fundraiser and well I know it’s not great but……………

Don’t do that. Melissa promptly stated. I know someone quite famous I could probably persuade them…..

Who, some pop idol failure??? Jane Piped up.

No the TV presenter Kelly Dalglish as a matter of fact ………. We go to the same gym ………. I am sure I could persuade her….. Melissa said matter-of-factly …. And breezed out of the room triumphant.

Since their meeting Melissa and Kelly had exchanged mobile numbers, indeed in the week since they had text tickled each other:

Shoes off now you little tickle slave.

Your slender toes are mine as I place them in my lap.

Ly back as I paint your nails a deep pacific blue.

Such wondrous toes, so shapely yet so slender

You know what I have in store for you.

Your beautiful big toes are tied together

My finger nails are scraping the base of your little toe

Go on, throw your head back. Beg …… it won’t help you……….

As I drag one finger down the centre of your sole.

I caress the edges of your feet…….. I know you can’t stand that can you…….

I place a feather in between your toes……..

Melissa had felt bad………. well no that was a lie, she hadn’t felt bad……. she had felt fantastic as she had exchanged texts with Kelly; doing as she was told, imagining that Kelly was there, playing with her sensitive bare feet. What Kelly felt was guilty…….. She knew she was Mistress K’s tickle slave and it was like she was cheating on her with Kelly.

Melissa called Kelly about the fundraiser – it was the first time they had actually talked since their joint torture.

Well hello there my little stocks-girl how are you doing???

Melissa could feel herself blush at being called stocks-girl.

I need a favour.

Anything for you my little tickle bunny, what is it?

Well I’m helping out at a fundraiser this Saturday and…..

Another one??? What is it with you?? Is this how you spend all your spare time??

Well ….erm no ….. well it’s… erm it’s …not like I’m going to be locked in the stocks this time………. if Melissa wasn’t bright red before she certainly was now.

Oh shame……….. what are you doing??? Selling kisses???

Melissa was blushing deeply: I’m ……….. well I’m going to be in the dunk tank…….

I’m there…….. no wait. Damn ………. I have to do some interview this Saturday.

Melissa’s heart sank. She could just picture Jane’s face and what she would say if she couldn’t come through with her celebrity guest……..…. Come on I really need this…….. it would be a massive favour …….. I’d do anything….

As the words left her mouth Melissa thought about them………

Ok deal – but I’m going to collect big time………

Oh god what are you going to do to me??????

It’s a surprise………..

So what about your interview??

Let me worry about that ………. You have much more serious things to worry about …….

Oh god.

See you Saturday.

Kelly was confident about her ability to solve the interview problem. It was simple; she would just bring them along, a sort of location piece. Her producer was always saying how boring the studio interview could be, a local fundraiser would be a pleasant change of scene and it would make the guest look good - helping out the community and all that …………

Kelly knew her stuff and the producer was delighted but he seemed to have a few ideas of his own in regard to the location interview once Kelly had told him about the fundraiser.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

It was the morning of the fundraiser and Melissa woke early ……… well she had barely been able to sleep. She was going to be dunked and she was going to see Kelly. She quickly showered – laughing at the futility of it all when she was going to be very wet, very soon.

Ah the agony of choice…… Kelly puroozed her choice of nail polish…….. she carefully picked over her hundreds of various colours…. She hoped that she would be barefoot most of today and everyone would be looking at her beautiful bare feet…………. Nicely tanned, with her nails manicured, and her perfectly rounded like toes …. Since Kelly had used Pacific blue polish in their texts she selected that option and painstakingly coloured her nails.

Kelly decided to get changed at the house before heading to the fundraiser…. She went to her wardrobe……. Were was it?????? Shit ..… Melissa couldn’t believe it ……….. She couldn’t find her favourite swimming costume……… damn it……….. all she could find was an old one piece outfit, an awful grey colour.. Melissa couldn’t even remember how or why she bought it ………………shit……… She would have to wear a t shirt over it or something, which would mean she couldn’t show off her fit tanned body…. Melissa had so wanted to show off her body to Kelly and everyone at the fundraiser……… shit.

You are late.. ………Kelly smiled.

Kelly had arrived early at the fundraiser and the fact that Melissa had spent 30 mins tearing her apartment apart trying to find another costume had made her late.

Sorry……. Melissa meekly replied ……..I was looking for something.

That’s ok. …….I have already punished you.

What??? How????

Well they came to fill to dunk tank with water……… and …….well I may have insisted that they filled it with the coldest ice water the guys could find.

Yeah right…. Melissa went over to the dunk tank and put her hand it……. It was so cold she had to quickly withdraw it ………………….. you bitch………..she said splashing Kelly.

Now now…….. late girls get cold showers………… Now stop slashing me otherwise you won’t get your present.

A present …….. where???? Not for the first time in front of Kelly, Melissa was giggling like a little school girl.

Kelly handed Melissa a little box……… Melissa tore the rapping off and inside there was………………. the smallest….. skimpiest …….. most perfect ……..black bathing costume Melissa had ever seen.

Come on let’s get you changed. Melissa and Kelly bounded into the building closest by …… and found an empty little room…..

Strip……… Kelly commanded.

Aren’t you going to help me?????

No. Not now. I am saving you for later.

Melissa slowly stripped in front of Kelly making sure she caressed herself……. making sure she was turning Kelly on.

Can you at least tie me up???

Melissa stood wearing only the bottom thong section of her swimming costume and she was offing the top half to Kelly.

Oh ok. Turn round. The costume was such that it was designed to be tied together at the back.

Hold your hair up…. Melissa stood holding her hair back with both hands placed behind her head. Kelly gently placed the costume over her breasts and softly caressed her skin as the straps were stroked over her shoulders and around under her armpits………Melissa desperately tried not to moan……. but failed.. Kelly tied the costume tight at the centre of Melissa’s back.

Ok do a turn for me………………… perfect.

Melissa realised that the costume had a different hint of colour in it………. She had thought it was all black …. but shimmering in the sun it had more of a leopard skin pattern when it caught the light. She put a t shirt on over her costume, slipped on her flip flops and bounded out to the dunk tank.

The dunk tank was spectacular…….. Melissa hadn’t seen one like it before it was…..so ………..big………. it was also perfectly rounded and blue- perfectly matching her nail polish as it happened. As she stood next to it she noticed the depth….. when dunked she would stand in the tank and the water would be up to her shoulders…….. she also notice a window on the front of the tank ……… the onlookers will be able to see her at her ‘most dunked’. The next thing she noted was the seat which jetted out vertically over the tank……. Melissa had seen tanks with a horizontal plank which went across the tank. This seat was vertical, coming out of the back and therefore her barefeet would be dangling right over the centre of the tank. Melissa imagined she would feel totally isolated all alone above the icy water.

Melissa went to the back of the tank – that was where the ladder was that led up to the dunking seat…. She let out an excited giggle as she slipped her little flip flops off and pulled her t shirt over her head. Slowly she climbed the steps up to her seat…..

At the top of the ladder there it was a long smooth plank stretching out in front of her ….. wow I actually get to walk the plank!!! she thought as she slowly edged her way to the end…… at the end of the plank there was a black seat…….. carefully Melissa sat herself down…….. It was very comfortable … she looked down beneath her feet……… it looked so deep and she knew it was soo very cold………. The excitement ……… the apprehension ran down her spine…….. she felt so high up…….. the isolation was greater than she had anticipated. It was just her. Naughtily little Melissa all alone over the huge water dunk.

A large crowd had gathered. Of course Melissa was lost in herself and had not noticed this…….. the only thing that snapped her out of her dream was a voice she recognised…..

Come on come on. Come one come all……..step right up……… dunk the doc……… sick of all their bills and charges……. there superior attitude??? The way they think they are better than you??? Well now’s your chance……. Right now we have the most self righteous.. Stuck up ……… mean ……..doc you could ever meet and there she is in the dunk tank………. Kelly was working the crowd and damn she was good at it.

Melissa immediately got into character……… ha! I’m not even worried ……………..you puny lot will never dunk me……. Look at that guy………… do a sit up??? He can barley stand up……….. look over there…… this is the closest you people have come to bathing this year!!!!!!

Melissa wasn’t bad at working the crowd herself!

In fact she had wound the crowd up so well the line to dunk her was soon massive. First up were some young teenagers. Melissa jeered as they tried to hit the small target with the rubber balls available.

Ha……. Pathetic come back when your voice has broken……….Melissa taunted.

As the first 3 people missed the target Melissa continued to jeer… but was becoming increasing frustrated…..there she was all dry when she wanted the rush of the ice water on her body…. Who’s next up??

Ah……… a little girl……..cute but it looked like she was going to be dry forever………..

Not so…….Kelly saw what Melissa was thinking…… picked the girl up in on her shoulders and began to walk very slowly towards the target….

No.no Melissa shouted as she frantically swung her legs above the water…….. the crowd went crazy..

Kelly couldn’t have walked to the target any slower……. Then……..

Clunk……..the girl hit the target … ahh………splash……………….. Melissa barley had the chance to let of a scream before she was in the water………….. barely a second to enjoy that wonderful moment where the stool disappears and she free falls into the dunk……..

Totally submerged in the icely cold water……….

Melissa quickly bobbed up and let out another scream…….

The splash and scream only sought to increase the crowd. There were more people queuing and cheering as Melissa slowly climbed back onto her seat.

Melissa was content……… very cold but content………she was soon back on her seat.

Water was slowly dripping off her slender toes back to its ice home beneath her feet.

Melissa stroked back her hair………. You cheats that’s the only way you will ever dunk me!!!

The crowds jeered back and soon everyone wanted a go. A couple of boys missed the target totally ……… way too eager! Then a man came up and tossed the first ball with ease. Clunk ……….eek…… splash Melissa enjoyed her second dunking even more than the first. She was more relaxed and the fall was more enjoyable although the water was still very cold…… Melissa still made sure she waved through the window in the tank.

She quickly bounced back up to her stool.

She was surprised that the man missed his next two shots……. Maybe he was just being nice??

Melissa had a great time taunting the crowd and trying to imagine would be able to hit the target and who would miss…..

Several times Melissa endured an icy soaking…… she wasn’t very good at picking who would dunk her……. Her first hour on the hot seat absolutely flew by………..

Melissa then noticed a big 4x4 arrive……..

The crowd parted a little as Cami Granite arrived and made her way to the dunk tank………hi Kelly how’s it going??? This all looks fun! Where do you want me??

Well I thought I could ask you questions as you try and dunk that woman volunteer.

That woman volunteer?????

Great I think I’m gonna enjoy this interview………

As one would expect from such a sports person Cami was fit and tanned and after missing the target first time………

Ha …….. always thought you sucked…… Melissa.

Her accuracy was quite unerring as Melissa fell not once but 4 times into the dunk tank………….. by the end Melissa was exhausted and gasping for air……..

Ok I really enjoyed that ……. We done now ????……..Cami asked.

Well no not quite…….. you see if all we show is you dunking people you look like a really bad sport ……so……

What are you suggesting?

Should we put Cami in the dunk tank??????????. Kelly shouted at the top of her lungs…….

Massive cheer from the crowd.

Cami looked at Kelly a mouthed ‘you bitch’

Well obviously I’d love to but I haven’t got anything to wear.

No problem said Kelly…… we happen to have a bathing suit ready……

I’m not just wearing that Cami blurted out…….oh and this ….. Kelly produced one of Cami replica a hockey tops……..

Ok where do I get changed………

Follow me……… The soaking Melissa was out of tank and bouncing up and down and the prospect of Cami’s soaking

Cami followed Melissa to the room where she had first got changed…

You’re for it now!!! Melissa joked as Cami got changed next to her

Yeah I know I can’t believe I fell for it………. What’s the water like???

Freezing

You gonna try to dunk my little wet dunkee???

You better believe it!

Melissa stood transfixed as Cami approached the tank looking at her beautiful bare legs stretching out of her oversize hockey top..… she glided up the ladder and slowly walked the plank to her seat. Cami was in a world of her own and Melissa realised how she must have looked as she took her seat.

Cami finally took her seat. Melissa looked on as she wiggled her toes (crimson red nails) and finally looked out at the crowd.

So who’s up first?? Kelly shouted out to the crowd.

Right here. Melissa was first in the line……….

You have no chance ……. Cami taunted….

Melissa felt rather nervous……. Her first shot was nowhere near……….

The only chance I have of getting wet is if I fall off laughing…… Cami teased.

The second shot again was far off target……..

Melissa composed herself and threw her last shot………. As soon as it left her hand she knew that she had got it on target ……...she knew Cami was going down………. It all happened in slow motion…the target was hit……..the stool fell away………….. Cami dropped …………. Screaming …….into the water………..

ohhhhhh…..Cami squealed as she came to the surface

I’d have thought you would be used to the cold! It was Melissa turn to taunt.

Cami smiled as made her way back you to her seat… it was a struggle as the hockey top now soaking wet and was weighing her down……..

Oh what the hell…….. Cami peeled the soaking wet top off and sat above the water in just her bikini………

Come on then………… do your worst.

The crowd’s worst wasn’t that bad…… Melissa cursed as it seemed that all the good shots had dunked her……. Cami remaining very dry for long periods of time in-between the occasional dunking, which she seemed to love!

As Cami hit the water once more and looked across at Kelly……

Well I think that raps it up Kelly said as Cami made her way out of the tank and still soaking wet over to Melissa and Kelly….

That was great Cami….. Kelly said . that will do for the shoot.

No it won’t

What???

You are coming with me……… Cami grabbed Kelly’s wrist and began to walk her to the changing room….. Cami was very strong and Kelly couldn’t stop herself………Melissa eagerly followed.

Once in the room Kelly began to protest……..look . Sorry for tricking you………..but I did bring costume for you…….I have nothing to wear…………

That’s ok Kelly you can borrow mine…. Melissa stood in the doorway holding her now dried costume.

Kelly looked at Melissa (I’ll soooo get you..)

But it’s soo skimpy………

It’s either that or your underwear…………Cami stated ……… and Kelly blushed.

Kelly quickly stripped off her jeans and t shirt whilst quickly slipping out of her sandals. … Soon it was her in the costume she had picked out for Melissa…….. why had she bought such a revelling costume??????????

Cami grabbed one hand and Melissa grabbed the other and they led Kelly to the dunk tank. The crowd who had seen Kelly be dragged off to get changed cheered at her appearance.

Up you go Cami sternly instructed

Kelly very timidly went up the ladder one step at the time. Kelly didn’t walk the plank standing tall as Melissa had she did it on her hands and knees……. This set Melissa’s imagination working overtime………

Once in the dunk seat Kelly looked so scared…….. Her legs swung back and forth ….she played with her hair.

A couple of teenage boys tried there luck but didn’t really get close…….

Kelly was still looking down at her bare feet…….. Melissa looked on………and noticed the pacific blue polish on her perfect toes………

Cami had had enough of all these misses and grabbed a tennis ball…. First shot. Clunk.

Kelly was so lost in a world of her own she did realise until she hit the water…..

The crowd let out a massive cheered as Kelly bobbed up to the surface and let out a shriek.

Cold is it? Melissa asked………..

Her first dip woke Kelly up… she bounded back onto her stool and began taunting the crowd……….

Melissa was delighted as all the people who had lost there aim when Cami was up there had suddenly picked up their game……. Kelly was going down…….. a lot.

Melissa looked on loving (and imagining) each individual dunk…. She stared at Kelly in the perfect bathing costume…………

But she had to get Kelly.

Kelly saw it was Melissa at the front of the queue……..

You! You’ll never dunk me…….

And for the first two goes she looked to be correct.

Here let me help you. Cami eased behind Melissa and held her wrist…..helped her aim……… finally she released her final ball…………… clunk.

Eeekkkkkkkkkkkk…….. Kelly really made an effort to scream at the top of her lungs as she fell into the dunk……………………………

After a couple of more dunks Kelly climbed out of the tank and went off to get dried……….

While Kelly was off getting dried and then finishing her interview stuff with Cami, Melissa wandered off to look at the rest of the Fundraiser………….

Right now I’ve got you……. It’s the stocks for you my girl.. … Kelly (still with her hair visibly wet) pounced on her.

Loved to but they are broke…. Melissa smugly replied.

Melissa had heard that the stocks were scheduled to appear but was upset to find out they had been broken in storage …….. the top having broken away from the base.

Kelly grabbed her hand…….. that’s what you think…….

Melissa was walked to the corner of the fair…..

The top portion of the stocks had been secured on a large window sill……..

What the……….

Go through that door into the room, come to the window and then you will be placed in the stocks as you well deserve……………….

Melissa went through the door and into the room she could see the stocks which had been place on the thick window frame. It was an excellent fit. She skipped across the room. There was a chair available to kneel on….. Melissa kneeled on the chair……….

Cami who was now outside helped to open the top of the stocks and Melissa put her wrist and head into the stocks and was locked in………where’s Kelly???? Don’t know she just disappeared. Anyway you have more pressing things to consider!!

Role up roll up. Pie the doc…….. Melissa stuck her tongue out at the waiting crowd……….

A couple of custard pies were thrown at Melissa who let out an ergggggggg. As they landed on her forehead

Oh . Damn………..Melissa’s left flip-flop had worked its way loose and slipped off her foot……….

Then the right……….hang on………

Melissa felt a little scratch on her sole……..what the……….. then a little stroke……………oh god there is someone there in the room …………..is there???

Nothing for a while……………

Another couple of pies in the face…..yuck!!!!!!!!!!

Then a scratch on both heels………….it’s definitely someone……….

A quick stroke down her sole……… Melissa let out a giggle

See…………. she is laughing at you….. Cami said to the waiting crowd who now were even keener to get at the pies………

Suddenly she felt her ankles being bound together.

Melissa ‘s wrists and head were locked in the stocks. She was kneeling on a chair and her ankles were bound together………….

She felt the tip of an index finger lightly touch the centre of each tender sole. The fingers slowly moved up and down……Melissa just about controlled her laughter as more pies were aimed at her face………………….ha ha………. splat…………….

This slow torture went on for some time……… then Melissa felt her big toes being bound together.

Finger nails were now playing on Melissa’s arches and she couldn’t help letting out a little giggle.

She subsided into giggles and now more cream pies hit her full in the face.

Suddenly the fingers slowed and Melissa was able to endure the following 30 min torture with only a few laughs and a lot more pies…………..

Then she could feel her ankles being unbound and her toes released……… of course she was still helpless in the stocks……..

A very suspicious 2 mins later Kelly suddenly appeared…..

Ah look at my poor little Melissa…………. Kelly said as she grabbed a pie a dumped it right on top of Melissa’s head.

Melissa was then released by Cami and Kelly……..

She looked under the chair on which she had been kneeling for her flip-flops…….. Where were they???? ………………they were nowhere to be found……………… All that was there was a little note……….

You are to be barefoot for the rest of the day……..

Melissa walked out of the room barefoot.. and went to find Kelly……… it wasn’t necessary ........Kelly found her.

It’s time to collect my favour.

No you already have….. you tickled me when I was in the stocks.

That wasn’t me.

Yes it was…..

Prove it………

Melissa knew she couldn’t ….oh……. no………what are you going to do to me????

Hi girls what are you up too???? Cami bounded over and gave the girls a hug……. You two look very suspicious……..

Do we??? Well Melissa here is just a bit worried…….. you see she owes me a major favour ……..

Ooooo …….. sounds like someone is in trouble! Cami looked at Melissa who just looked down at her barefeet …………. Anything I can help with???

Melissa’s heart skipped …….. Cami was asking Kelly if she could help in what was to be her undoubted torture……….

Sorry…. Not this time Cami ………. I have a booked a place for two…………….. sorry … some other time????

Sure.

Damn Melissa was already picturing her helpless feet in Cami’s hands………… wait a minute ..what place??????

Kelly obviously saw the though flash across Melissa’s face………

You know what place!!!!

Oh no………….

Yes .come on………..

Now?????

Yes, right now.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It was the dungeon..

Please no …….. Kelly you know I am Mistress K’s

Of course I know about that ……… I went through all that torture and it is all your fault……… and now you are going to pay.

You will worship me………. You will state that I am the only true Mistress Kelly……. You will sink to your knees and kiss my beautiful barefeet

Never ………..I can’t ………….I am not yours………. There is only one true Mistress K and it is not you ……….. you bitch……………

The pair exchanged glances and the night was set up… Melissa was there for Kelly to break.

Strip..

Down to what???

Strip…….

Melissa slowly peeled of her clothes until she was totally naked. She was also totally turned on….. in fact it seemed her nipples had been erect for most of the day……..

Now where to put you…….the X frame??????? The stocks?????????

The mention of each device sent a chill down Melissa’s spine.

Oh yes the rack……… come on…….

Melissa hesitantly hopped up on to the rack…….Kelly placed her hand on Melissa’s stomach and slowly eased her down… with both hands Kelly picked up Melissa’s left wrist and slowly picked it up and then restrained it ………she did the same with the other wrist………. Melissa’s armpits .sides…stomach were now totally exposed and Kelly made her way done to her feet, at the bottom of the rack were a set of stocks…. Kelly opened them up…………… Melissa, without question placed her feet in them…………

Now that’s give you a little stretch………

No wait ….Kelly wasn’t actually gonna stretch her was she?????

She was……….

Kelly slowly turned a wheel and Melissa could feel a tug on her wrists……… it wasn’t painful Kelly was very careful just to pull Melissa so she was taught…… .. every inch of her beautiful skin was exposed and at its most sensitive……………and ticklish…………..

Melissa looked up…….. Kelly was hovering above her looking at her…….picking out areas to torture……..it was agony for Melissa………… but soon the real torture began.

Kelly slowly stroked Melissa's exposed armpits………….Melissa giggled and pulled but could not move…….slowly the continuous tickling continued……Kelly varying her speed and strength ….eventually Melissa was babbling incoherently……... then it stopped..

The hands move down to Melissa’s toned fit belly….. using the tips of her fingers Kelly caressed the area around Melissa belly button….. stroking scratching touching..…smoothly Kelly’s hands continued there journey stopping at there inner highs Kelly placed both hands within touching distance of Melissa’s clitoris and just held them there as she heard Melissa struggle to control her breathing ….

No not yet my little slave.

The hands continued down to Melissa’s bound twitching feet.

Such dirty feet!!! From nowhere Kelly produced a nail brush and went to work cleaning Melissa feet…. Not stopping until they were spotless……..

Melissa gasped for air…….

All of Kelly’s fingers then went to work on Melissa’s feet. The pace was furious and Kelly taunted as she tickled………. It’s your fault it got my feet tickled. It your fault I nearly submitted to the bitch Mistress (Nearly????????????????). Kelly worked the area just beneath Melissa’s toes and she could barely contain herself……..

Are you ready to kiss my feet slave……..

Noooooooo

Kelly moved onto the sides of Melissa’s feet and then happened across an unbearable spot on her feet. Just below the arch slightly to the left……….she hit it by accident but Melissa’s frantic bucking told her she had hit pay dirt.

I’ve sound your spot…… I’ve found your spot…….. Kelly sang like a nursery rhyme.

And I’m gonna tickle it all night…….. Kelly was now tickling the spot on both feet…..

Melissa was lost………… oooooo..ka……y…………..

What?

I’ll kiss your feet……. Melissa said with her voice tremoring….

Kelly released her.

On your knees.

Melissa obeyed.

You know what you have to do………Kelly smugly stated as she sat down

Melissa crawled across the floor and looked at Kelly delicious feet with her matching blue nail polish…

Kiss them good otherwise I won’t let you cum my slave…..

Melissa devoured Kelly’s feet .kissing every inch of them ………..please ………. you are my true mistress ….. the only real Mistress Kelly……………..

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Of course I am very disappointed to hear that….. the door sung open and the real Mistress K was looking on……….

Melissa was gripped with fear, oh god . …..oh no……….. was this a trap???
The look on Kelly’s face said that if it was she certainly wasn’t in on it!!

You two have been unspeakably naughtily………….. of course I blame myself …. Last time I was just too lenient on you……. . you know what they say ……….. spare the rod……..spoil the slave

The next thing Melissa knew she was stood in the centre of the room and was gagged and blindfolded.

Ankles together…………….. She was commanded and instantly obeyed, she felt a thick coarse rope being used to bind her ankles tight.

She then felt both her wrists being hoisted above her head. Once again they were tied with the rope. Her bonds were pulled so taught that she could not rest comfortably on the whole of her succulent bare soles. She felt fingers drag over her prone naked body, they danced and tormented but she could tell from their touch that it wasn’t her true Mistress. She had not felt her Mistress K’s touch that night. Not since she had been caught…… not since she had betrayed her with her words………she knew that she would have to pay a heavy price to feel her touch again. Melissa knew that she was to endure a night of torture more extreme that that she had ever experienced before……… made all the more unbearable by the fact that she had been dying to cum for about the past hour……………

Then she was left….. swinging by her bonds, she had thought the scribbling of the nails was maddening but it wasn’t nearly as bad as no touch at all. Alone in darkness. All she could do was think of the punishment that lay ahead.

After what felt like an eternity Melissa finally felt the touch of another, although it wasn’t what she expected. She felt a bare stomach press next to hers …. then an erect nipple grazed just beneath hers….. Instinctively she knew that it was Kelly’s naked body being pressed against hers. Melissa’s ankles, still bond together, now felt another set of ankles were being restrained next to hers. Kelly’s right ankle was restrained to Melissa’s left. Kelly’s left ankle restrained to Melissa right… so whilst Melissa’s legs were together Kelly’s were slightly parted.

The opposite was to take place with the girl’s arms; for whilst Melissa was outstretched in a Y shape Kelly’s arms were restrained straight up. Melissa felt the top of Kelly’s ear with her lips. She wanted so badly to nibble on that ear, but couldn’t risk it.

Melissa felt something touch the base of her heel…… it was a tip of a cane. Melissa had no choice but to remain motionless as the tip of the cane made its way agonisingly slowly …….. so ……..slowly up the back of her leg……. Stopping only to stroke the inside of her kneecap and force out some muffled giggles. Melissa knew that it was Mistress K wielding the cane…….. she could not see anything…… she did not hear anything …….. but she knew. The cane finally came to rest on her bare bottom. Melissa knew what was coming and tried to prepare…….. but the cane rested on her bottom so long……… so long……..

Whack. Whack. Whack.

Three quick strokes and Melissa’s head was tossed back and she was buzzing…

Whack. Whack. Whack.

Melissa’s bottom was ablaze and her mind was racing………

Whack. Whack. Whack.

Whack. Whack. Whack.

Whack.

The last one was extra hard and caught Melissa off guard.

I can’t hear you ……….. Mistress K taunted …

Melissa screamed into her gag ……. Which was removed……….

Thank you mistress ……. please punish me.

I will slave ……. I will…….. but what about your friend here??? What should we do with her?????

Spank her mistress…… she needs punishment too………… Melissa didn’t know where those words had come from, but she had said them.

Kelly’s gag was then removed………… shut up bitch……… I’ve let your scank old Mistress touch me once but I won’t submit to it again…

Oh that’s sad……..you see I have all this anger and disappointment to use up ………… and well since you are my only slave Melissa it would seem that you will be the only one for me to take out my frustration on……………. Unless ……Melissa you can………… persuade her……………..

Whack. Thank ……. Whack you…… Whack mistress ……. Melissa screamed out as the last stroke hit…… Mistress K was now hitting spots on her bottom that were already turning red.

Whack. Oh thank you Whack………. mist ………..Whack.ress

Pause.

Whack. Thank you Whack. Thank you whack. mistress

Whack… please Kelly ……….. please………..whack………please……Kelly……..oh………..

The last pathetic moan was too much for Kelly to bear …. Ok ok I’ll take my share of the spanking ……….. I guess that’s only fair ……. But I won’t submit to you …….. bitch.

Whack. Whack. Whack. Now it was Kelly’s turn for the torture …

No no no…….. you must thank your Mistress after each stroke.

Whack A surprise stroke on Melissa’s now bright red bottom…….thank you mistress

Whack whack whack…..

Whack. Whack. Whack.

Nothing

Whack whack whack

Whack. Whack. Kelly was determined not to show weakness………. She threw her hair back and bit her lip…………..

Mistress K was impressed by Kelly’s spirit and resolved that another form of torture might be more fun.

Melissa could feel the sweat coming off Kelly and was conscious of her own as it ran down her spine.. she wanted so bad to be released from her bonds just so she could hold Kelly tight……….

She was realised from her bondage but she couldn’t hold anyone tight as her hands were quickly handcuffed behind her back. She could feel Kelly being pulled away from her and let out an exasperated moan.

Ahh are my two little girls missing each other?????

I knew you couldn’t break me Kelly taunted.

Melissa now felt herself being place on a table. Her legs were outstretched……… she knew what was coming……….. she felt the stocks enclose around her ankles and she knew she was home…………….

Stop … wait … I never said you could tickle me … bitch…………….. from Kelly’s shouts Melissa deduced that she was sharing her fate.

Suddenly her blindfold was removed .. Melissa struggled to refocus in the candle light……….

She was on a table…….. her hands cuffed behind her back and… her legs strapped down…….. she was sat straight upright and was currently being secured to a post that lay behind her……..her legs disappeared into a set of stocks and she couldn’t see her feet……… but she did see a set of beautiful soles starring at her ….Kelly sat staring at her like a mirror image. In exactly same bondage ……. only Kelly was twisting and wiggling her toes……..

Two of Mistress K’s assistant girls now approached Kelly’s feet……… Melissa had the perfect view as they slowly tied each toe down until the both feet were restrained and totally immobile…. The two girls having completed Kelly’s bondage turned and walked the two paces to Melissa’s feet.. she braced herself for the tickle attack but ………nothing……. Her toes were totally bound but it did not tickle once…….. the girls were clearly highly skilled.

Ok bring the other one in

Other one????

Both girls sat aghast as the dungeon door opened and a very sheepish and very naked Cami walked in ……………..

I presume this one is with you two Mistress K stated ……. She asked at the desk ……. Said she wanted to watch you two isn’t that right…………..

Well . ……..erm I . only wanted………….

Silence .

Seems this little one is something of a voyeur…………

Tight her up…. Tight. Mistress K ordered her assistance……… we’ll give her something to watch.

Cami was strapped to a cross .. it was an X shape she was securely tied and gagged. She looked on .helpless……….the assistants teased her prone body….

Mistress K’s two assistants then approached Kelly’s feet.

No .no you can’t tickle me………. I won’t allow it………. Kelly screeched somewhere in between a spoiled 4 year old and a wild banshee…….

Quite correct… allow me to explain……… Neither of you deserve to be tickled. You (looks at Melissa) you are very naughtily and don’t deserve it.

You (looks at Kelly) are a petulant little thing……..

You will only feel my ticklish touch when you both simultaneous beg for me…

Never gonna happen .Kelly spat out……….

Proceed.

The two assistants at Kelly’s feet and smeared gel all over them……… as promised .it didn’t tickle………

Is that the best you can do???? I’ve been gunged on live tv!!! A little sticky gel ….. you are pathetic….

The assistants ignored Kelly’s shouts and proceeded to Melissa’s feet …she felt the sticky gel cover her barefeet.

They then walked over to Cami……briefly tickled her as she moaned into her gag………. and along with Mistress K….. left the three girls alone in the dungeon.

Melissa felt something……She felt something on her heel it was a very odd sensation…….. then another just across her arch

She looked up to see Kelly who was apparently feeling the same curious sensations suddenly Kelly took a visible gasp of air and let out a little yelp……. why????

All of a sudden there was another sensation down the centre of her sole. It was a rather curious a slight touch or itch……. But there wasn’t one….. there was one down the centre of the sole. And another on her heal ….. one under her toes. Suddenly it was all over her feet……… her totally immobile feet ………it was as though there were thousands of ants crawling all over her soft milky white soles …….. it was maddening …….she let out a scream……. Soon she could hear that Kelly was in the same hell….all she could do was laugh. Her toes couldn’t move…… her feet were bound.

Melissa was there sweating ……….laughing ………..and staring at Kelly’s beautiful bare feet who were enduring the same hellish torture…………..

As soon as Mistress K was out of the room Kelly felt free to laugh (and was now close to crying………). She had so wanted to cry out so much when being spanked but her pride wouldn’t let her……. Now her torment was multiplied as her feet were alive with a thousand agonising senses….

Cami was looking on…….. imagining the girl’s torture. gazing at the bound naked writhing bodies………..so aroused and so helpless to do something about it…………..…………. Frustrated………tortured…………

After 30 mins the sensations on the feet of Melissa and Kelly began to subside. The silent laughter which the girls had subsided into finally stopped……. Melissa looked at Kelly and began to feel the same frustration the helpless Cami had experienced for what was the longest half hour of her life…..

Hello slaves………the door sung open and in marched Mistress K……I imagine that you both now know how I can torment you……….. that was the low strength gel…….. I have medium and HIGH….. now let’s hear it ……………….

Please mistress I am your slave. Please tickle me………. Please torture me………….no more gel. I need your touch………… Melissa begged for all she was worth…………

And you……..

Kelly and Mistress K lock eyes……………..

Fuck you…………..

Oh dear ………. Girls you know what to do ………….liberal amounts of the torturous medium gel were smeared over Melissa’s feet…….they then approached Cami and liberal amounts were placed in her belly button and arm pits………as she moaned into her gag……….

Melissa had already exploded it laughter……….. Kelly ………... please .beg ..beg ….her………….

Never. Do your worst bitch……..

Ok……………………….…Mistress K turned around and felt the room………

There was no gel for Kelly…………… she was to sit and watch the unbearable torture of Melissa and Cami as there bodies writhed in total tickling hell………..

Kelly enjoyed softly playing and tickling Melissa but to put her and Cami through this hell . she felt so guilty ……….. after about 10 mins she couldn’t take it……..

Please mistress come back……………

Door swung open……. What did you say ???????? please mistress tickle me……..

I can’t hear you……..

Please mistress tickle me………. Kelly looked meekly at Mistress K.

and how do you feel Melissa???? P.le.as.e. mi.s.tre……….. was all Melissa could manage……………

Kelly was released from her bondage………

On your knees……..Kelly obeyed ………. Now come kiss my feet ……………Kelly totally humiliated crawled to Mistress K’s feet…….. slowly bent down………… and kissed Mistress K’s feet.

I didn’t say stop…………..

Kelly continued to kiss Mistress K’s beautiful bare feet……. What punishment lay ahead……….?????

Kelly was suddenly blindfolded. Gagged…….and returned to the tied position she had endured at the beginning of her session when she was spanked so hard……...

She could only listen as Melissa begged………

Please mistress . ……please………….. Mistress k very slowly removed the gel from Melissa feet and then ran a finger down the centre of her sole………Melissa squealed with laughter and delight.. Mistress K decided to take mercy on the clearly exhausted Melissa. She only briefly tickled her soles before moving to her aching pussy. Please mistress please. I am yours totally utterly .please………

Kelly heard the shattering scream as Melissa finally came. This only served to heighten the burning orgasm in deep within her.

Cami then found herself staring deep .deep into Mistress K’s eyes.

Are you ready???

Cami nods.

Mistress K’s nails worked there magic on Cami's prone body. Cami had felt nothing like it as Mistress K worked every inch of her body……. her side’s …..nipples. ……bellybutton…. ribs armpits………..oh god the armpits………Mistress k careful to only suggest touching Cami where she really needed it…….Cami was wetter than when she was in the dunk tank………

Kelly only heard Carmi’s moans into her gag.……..

Mistress K then went for it…………armpits for a while then quick stroke of her inner thigh……….. armpits…….an age……. Inner high moving closer…………closer……….. bellybutton…..oh god………….. Cami screamed into her gag

Kelly final heard what sounded like a contented rather than a frustrated moan………….

She now knew it was her turn….

A hand was placed on her right breast and another in her armpit………

Then another hand on the remaining breast and armpit………..

Ok girls…… gently. Mistress K instructed……

Cami and Melissa slowly began to tickle Kelly’s helpless armpit and around her rock hard nipples……

Prone and helpless Kelly was reduced to moaning into her gag…..

That’s it girls nice and slow……..

Kelly was bursting to cum……….

Whack………… Mistress k armed with a cane spanked her bare bottom…….

Didn’t think it would be that easy did you?????

Whack. Whack…….

Kelly’s mind was overloaded with the sensations. The tickling under her arms the stroking of her nipples……… her orgasm waiting to explode and now the sharp stinging on her bottom.

Still it continued…..

Whack whack…….

I can’t hear you…….Mistress K teased……….

Whack.

Kelly had been able to be strong when spanked before but now she was lost. A helpless little girl swimming in a tide of uncontrollable desires………..

Whack……..

Thank you mistress….Kelly screamed into her gag…..

But her torture was to endure………

Did either of you two hear anything??? Mistress k asked Cami and Melissa.

No Mistress. they chorused………

The teasing continued as did the.

Whack. Whack

Thank you mistress …oh please……..

Kelly then felt three index fingers touch her belly button and ease slowly down to her clitoris……………..oh……….finally they reached there destination……… Kelly exploded into orgasmic joy.

Kelly was released from her bonds and eventually joined Melissa and Cami who were sitting cross legged on the dungeon floor…………

Well it seems I now have three little slaves…………. The girls looked meekly at the floor.

Let me be clear……… you three will be summoned here again……….. soon……..until then you are not allowed to be tickled ………..and you are not allowed to orgasm ……….. is that clear??? Yes mistress. the girls sadly replied………

Finally you are not allowed to communicate with each other outside of this room…….. Melissa’s heart sank . she loved texting Kelly………. Is that clear Melissa…………. Shit her expression had given her away…………. Yes Mistress………….. the girls were then ordered into different changing areas and left the dungeon by separate doors…….

Melissa wrestled with her emotions and physical exhaustion as she hailed a cab……… what an unbelievable day……… it was really going to be difficult not seeing Kelly until there next appearance in the dungeon.

BEEP. What was that??? Melissa reached for her phone.

DON’T WORRY MY LITTLE STOCKS-GIRL WE’LL TICKLE THAT BITCH.

KELLY X X X

briliant

both storied were brilliant, redstar9 that was excelent, i'm lost for words

great story well written and highly entertaining. is there really a gel like that? how interesting if there were. i do know about itching powder. however never used it myself. love the Mistress idea.

isabeau

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back