• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F (some adult)

BBWticklee1973

TMF Regular
Ok folks, this is my first stab at a story. Be gentle as I have never written before.

Shawna was a 20-year-old voluptuous redhead with long flowing hair and big brown eyes. Her curvaceous body was rarely overlooked by passersby and her energetic and carefree attitude was envied by most. She had the most beautiful alabaster skin and her cute little feet were always kept nice and soft by regular pedicures. Although she had all of this going for her, she was constantly concerned about what others thought and felt she was not the most attractive girl around. One fine Spring day, Shawna was on her way to work, working as a secretary in a law firm downtown. She was always unaware of the stares at her curves and all the way down to her beautiful feet.

Today Shawna was wearing a skirt that stopped just above the knees showing off her long muscular legs, and a short sleeve blouse showing off all that God had given her. Topping it all off with some sexy little black strappy sandals showing off her newly red painted toes. Walking into the office, she wandered past the receptionist and said hello to Brian, a paralegal who was always flirting with her. Brian was a handsome 35-year-old with dark features, big strapping shoulders and awesome hands. She loved taking peeks at his masculine arms and hands and wondered what they would feel like upon her skin. Ohhh, she needed to get these thoughts out of her mind and get to work. She had tons of cases on her desk to take care of and anyway, Brian only thought of her as a coworker, not as a woman.

Brian always wondered why Shawna seemed so cold in the office. She always seemed to be concentrating on work and not giving him the time of day with the exception of the daily hello while passing in the halls. She was so pretty and those feet of hers, he couldn’t get his mind off them. They were always so sexy looking, toes always painted, and that alabaster skin of hers looked so soft.

Today had been a slow day and Brian was feeling quite brave. He decided to stroll over to Shawna’s cubicle and see if she wanted to go for a coffee at break time. Brian was totally shocked when Shawna said she would be delighted to go for a coffee. The morning was going slowly but 10:00 rolled around and Brian couldn’t get to Shawna’s cubicle any faster. “Ready Shawna?” he asked. “Sure Brian, let’s go.” They strolled over to Starbucks and had the regular boring conversation of how the day was going, etc. Brian let Shawna order her coffee first and then while she was over getting napkins, she reached over to get a packet of sugar and was almost brought to the floor while Brian ran a finger up her side. Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!!! Brian tried to keep his composure as he was jumping up and down inside. “What are u doing??” Shawna asked. Brian was so taken aback that he actually had the balls to tickle her side but now what to say. “I just wanted to know if that beautiful skin of yours was ticklish.” Brian said. Shawna blushed and was trying to conceal the fact that she actually had always loved to be tickled, but never would admit it to anyone. For some strange reason, she felt compelled to admit it to Brian and see where it lead. “Well Brian, I am terribly ticklish and have always liked it, but you know, never have been able to discuss it with anyone as I was always ashamed and thought they would think I was weird.” Brian got a devilish grin on his face. He was trying hard not to show his elation over Shawna’s comment. Brian asked Shawna out on a date for the following Saturday night. He stated that he had some other things she might be interested in if she thought playful tickling was so much fun. Shawna was trying not to show her excitement over this.

Brian couldn’t believe his luck, this beautiful girl who he had always lusted after, was going out on a date with him. And on top of that, she loved getting tickled. Oh, he could hardly wait to get his hands on her again. He had a plan to take her out to dinner Saturday night and bring up bondage and tickle torture. Would she go for it or be completely taken aback? It was a risk he was willing to take. He had looked endlessly for a woman who would have the same love and desire for tickling and bondage as he did. Perhaps he had found her.

The week couldn’t go by any slower. Saturday had finally come and Brian was looking forward to seeing if Shawna would allow him to tickle her some more and possibly tie her up. Shawna had picked out an outfit that would surely have Brian’s eyes popping out of his head. A miniskirt showing off her great legs and a sleeveless shirt so Brian would have full access to her underarms and sides. She picked out a pair of high-heeled strappy sandals and knew Brian would love her feet in them. They went out to dinner and were having a pleasant conversation when Brian said he had something he wanted to talk about. Shawna was smiling inside but wanted to maintain her composure. “Sure Brian, what’s up?” After a long silence, Brian asked Shawna if she had ever thought about being tied up and tickled and what were her thoughts on it. Shawna burst out laughing at first and poor Brian was blushing all over. Shawna finally composed herself and Brian gave her the most evil grin. “You’ll pay for that my friend,” said Brian.

Shawna couldn’t help but feel wet from the comment. “Oh, bring it on! I am not scared of you,” Shawna said with a bold new attitude.

Brian couldn’t believe his ears. “Are you challenging me my dear?” he asked.

“Take it as you want, I never back down.” Oh, he could hardly stand the lust building up inside of him. Do you want to get out of here and see what you’re made of?

“Well sure but shouldn’t we finish our dinner first?”

They continued to eat and as Brian was enjoying his lobster and shrimp, he suddenly felt something up his leg and all of a sudden in between his legs. He looked under the table and saw Shawna’s pretty little foot dancing in his lap. The look on his face was priceless. This mild mannered woman from work was dancing her toes all over his crotch and there was nothing he could do about it. Or was there? Brian continued to eat trying to keep his composure so no one would notice his strong hard on. Shawna was enjoying titillating him and making him squirm and keep control. All of a sudden EEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Brian had grabbed her toes and was going to town on them. Scratching his nails in her arch and under her toes. OMG, she thought, I cannot take it. She tried to pull away but to no avail. He had her foot with one hand and was tickling the hell out of it with the other.

“What’s the matter Shawna, having a problem over there with that sweet face?”

Brian continued to tickle her, she squealed every time he laid his fingers upon her sweet toes. Brian couldn’t wait until he had her back at his house and all tied up with no place to go.

“Shall we see what you’re made of there Ms. Shawna,” Brian asked.

“Absolutely,” Shawna responded, hardly keeping herself from grinning ear to ear.

Shawna followed behind Brian as they drove to his house. They walked inside and Shawna took a good look around. Brian had plans for her, oh yes he did. He needed to back off though; he really liked Shawna and thought they could have a great relationship. “I don’t want to scare her off and ruin what we have going,” he thought. Brian offered her a drink and they went to sit on the couch and listen to some music.

“You know Shawna, I have some stocks in the basement and also some other bondage equipment if you are still feeling bold.”

Shawna jerked her head to look over at him and decided she couldn’t hold in her excitement any longer. “Let’s do it!!” she said.

Brian was trembling at this point; he had looked for so long for someone like Shawna. They walked to the basement and her eyes were wide with anticipation. As she laid eyes on the stocks and x-frame in the center of the room, she had to pick up her jaw from the floor before Brian got a glance at her.

“So Shawna, how ticklish are you and where exactly?”

Shawna got a sly grin on her face and said, “Well Brian, I guess since you’re the expert, you’ll have to find out for yourself.”

“Ohhhhhhh, I’ll find out alright. Which one would you like to try first, the stocks or the x-frame?”

“Oh, I want to try both. I’m open to trying just about anything.”

“Ok, well then let’s try the stocks first. I want to see those pretty little feet of yours helpless and at my mercy.” Brian grinned wickedly and tried to calm himself.

Brian locked Shawna’s feet into the stocks and proceeded over to the dresser sitting in the corner of the room. Shawna watched intently as Brian opened the first drawer and pulled out an electric toothbrush, a hairbrush, and a long stiff feather. Her eyes got big as saucers although she was trying to look calm and collected. “What’s that for?” Shawna asked.

“Oh, you’ll soon find out,” Brian responded. “May I blindfold you?”

Shawna sat and pondered for a moment. Why the hell not she thought. “Sure, go for it,” she responded. Brian placed the blindfold over her eyes and soon thereafter all she could hear was Brian’s movements around her. Several minutes had passed and she wondered what the heck he was doing. She was being patient but really, get on with it she thought. Before she could let out a word . . . HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA, she couldn’t have prepared herself for the ticklish sensation. HAHAHAAA STTOOOOPPPPPP. Brian was running the feather up and down her feet, paying close attention to under her toes and in her high arches. “OMG, Shawna finally got out, I can’t believe how ticklish my feet are.” Before she could get another word out, she heard a buzzing and a second later, she felt what must have been the electric toothbrush on her feet, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG STOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian was going to town on her beautiful toes with the electric toothbrush and there was nothing she could do about it. “Tickle a little bit Shawna?? What’s that, I can’t hear you. Oh that must mean you really like it ha. Ok, I’ll keep it up since you are so strong and you said bring it on right?” Brian was running the toothbrush all over Shawna’s pink soles and all around her toes, the excitement building in his loins. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH, “BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII,” Shawna couldn’t get anymore out. “Come on Shawna, I know you can take it, remember our little conversation at the restaurant,” Brian chuckled while keeping up the same pace on her feet. He gave her a five-minute break to get a breath and was lightly tickling her knees and upper thighs. “HA HA HA HA, stop that,” Shawna said trying to get out of her stocks. “Oh come on Shawna, you were so strong in the restaurant, it’s just a little tickling right?” Brian did not touch Shawna for a couple of minutes letting her wonder when he was going to attack next. Brian was eying the hairbrush and wondered what kind of reaction that would get out of Shawna. Well only one way to find out he thought. He sat down by her feet and slowly ran the hairbrush over her soles, instantly profanity was coming out of poor Shawna’s mouth. “!#@*&$ HA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *&#@! HAHAHAHAHAHA STTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Brian was pleased with this reaction, it was music to his ears. “Oh you love that do you Shawna?” “Ok Shawna, I’ll give your feet a little break now but I really want to see how you look on that x-frame. Shall we switch you over to that or are you ready to quit?” Brian asked.

“OMG, I can’t believe that evil toothbrush and ohhhh, that hairbrush, who would have known such average everyday things could be so torturous.” Shawna took a bathroom break but was back ready for more. Wow, this was awesome, she thought. She wished she could do this everyday. It was almost unbearable but somehow she enjoyed it so much and she was getting so turned on by it. “Ok Brian, ready for more,” Shawna stated. Brian couldn’t believe his ears. He pinched himself to make sure he was awake. Sure enough he was. “Ok Shawna, you can lie over that x-frame and spread your arms and legs so I can strap you down.”

[To be continued, the x-frame and Shawna's revenge on Brian.]

Very nice..........

:tickle: :devil2:

Please allow me to be the first to say.........one hell of a first attempt!! You are a really good writer and I can't wait to seen how this plays out. I like the legal secretary angle along with the use of the stocks. Sounds like you've had some expierience in that area.....:bowing:

Soleman

Thanks Soleman!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that, I was so scared to post it for fear of negative feedback but hey, what do I have to lose. No experience with stocks YET, but I'm sure that will come eventually, LOL. Thanks again.

You are more than welcome...

I think that when you are done with this story, you should pen some more.....in fact I think you have even insprired me to pen a few.

;)

Whish I was Brian for this story and glad I'M not Brian for part 2

BBW you are so hot, and so is your story. Well done word for word. On second thought, please call me Brian and come and get me!

Good stuff!
Nice details!
Keep up the good work.
*runs off for a cold shower*

Re: Whish I was Brian for this story and glad I'M not Brian for part 2

ticklishscribe said:
BBW you are so hot, and so is your story. Well done word for word. On second thought, please call me Brian and come and get me!

Scribe, people are going to think I paid you to say all that, LOLOL. Thanks for the vote of confidence though.

tommytikl said:
Good stuff!
Nice details!
Keep up the good work.
*runs off for a cold shower*

Thanks so much Tommytikl, I'm glad I got you heading for the shower at least :D

very nice work...

I'm virgin to the socks myself but hope to one day change that..can't wait for part two....

Re: very nice work...

steph said:
I'm virgin to the socks myself but hope to one day change that..can't wait for part two....

Thanks Steph :D Yes, I too would love to try the stocks, maybe at NEST this year, we'll see how brave I am. Take care.

Well keep me posted Mama!

I'd love to hear if it's as amazing as I think it will be ;)
Have a blast, and I know you will!

XOXO

giantfan121262 said:
Excellent job!! Really enjoyed it. I need a cold shower after that one!

Thanks Giantfan!! You guys are so supportive, thanks for the great feedback from everyone. :D

Re: Re: very nice work...

BBWticklee1973 said:
Thanks Steph :D Yes, I too would love to try the stocks, maybe at NEST this year, we'll see how brave I am. Take care.

Hold the phone...You are going to be at NEST this year...like the year 2004!

WOOhoo..does the happy dance....er I mean it will be great to meet you :)

See you in just a few short days :)

Re: Re: Re: very nice work...

tommytikl said:
Hold the phone...You are going to be at NEST this year...like the year 2004!

WOOhoo..does the happy dance....er I mean it will be great to meet you :)

See you in just a few short days :)

awwww, yes, shall be my first NEST and very excited to meet everyone!! I'm kind of nervous but hey everyone seems so nice, I'm sure it'll be a great time.

i think bbw's story is great so far and i also think....

....there is a little bit of the author's self in it...:)

if i were brian, i would call in sick on monday... and spend a few more hours tickling those bare soles. c'mon guys dont you just love it when an extrememly ticklish lee trash talks to conceal her ticklishness? :)

hurry up with the ticklish torment, bbw1973!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back