• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's the true roll-playing story I promised you................

RegularGuy321

This happened a couple months ago and is true. This is also my first real post, so I hope it is worth your while.

Recently, my wife and I were lucky enough to get some time off from parenting and rent a hotel room for the night at the Sheraton. My wife is in her early 30’s, brunette, about 150 lb (still has a little baby fat from when she was pregnant, but that is ok), 5’6’’ tall, nice curves, and incredibly sexy legs. Her legs are her second best attribute…..very tone and sexy. Her best attribute is her size 7 ½ feet…..they have perfect arches and she keeps them so smooth. Her feet also have red toe-nail polish. Did I mention that her feet are very ticklish……

Anyway, we went out to dinner. My wife wore a nice purple button-down shirt, a black skirt that came halfway down between her knees and her ankles, black stockings, and black heels with a closed toe. This also happens to be my favorite outfit. We had a nice dinner, and returned to the hotel room at around 11:00. We decided to play…….

The hotel room had a king size bed, a sofa, and a desk with a chair. My wife would sit at the desk and pretended to be my secretary, and I was her boss. Our only preparation was that I, Mr. B, would pretend to walk in early from a meeting, and she (we’ll call her Cindy) would be relaxing and reading a magazine. I told her to act like it is real. I then walked out of the room, gave her a minute, and walked back in early from my meeting……

As I walked in ‘my office’, my wife was sitting on her chair with her feet up on the desk. She was reading a magazine. When she saw me, she looked startled and quickly took her feet off the desk and put down the magazine. “oh..hi Mr. B”, she said. When I asked her what she was doing, she replied “Uh...nothing, just taking a break. I was working on this project and…..” I stopped her in mid sentence. I told her it looked like she was slacking off again.

She said “No...no....I was just taking a break.” I said “Cindy, you have been warned time and time again about this laziness. I need to let you go.” She said “No, please Mr. B. I need this job. I need to support my kids. I’ll work extra hours if you need me to....just please don’t fire me.”

I told her that this was the last straw. She replied “No, please Mr. B, I’ll do anything. I’m so sorry. Please...” She begged and begged to let her keep her job. I thought for a moment and told her that the 10 previous times she had been put on probation is not working obviously, and maybe she needs to be further disciplined.

I then told her “Cindy, we need to make sure this slacking off shit never happens again. You need to be disciplined maybe a little more than just being put on probation. So...how do you suggest we settle this? She said “I do not know...but I’ll worker harder and will never slack off again.” I replied “I’ve heard that one before. I think we may need more drastic measures. Here’s the deal...whatever I decide to do with you, if you tell anyone about it, you will be fired on the spot, do you understand?”

She looked a little nervous, but agreed. I then told her to put herself in the same position she was in when I walked into the room. She sat at her chair and opened the magazine. I reminded her to also put her feet up on the desk. She then put her black-nyloned feet (with black heels) and legs on the desk, crossing her legs, and looking very comfortable.

I then walked over to her and reminded her that if she says anything, she will be fired on the spot. I sat on the desk next to her legs, and I then told her “You know, Cindy....I have always thought you had the sexiest legs.” I put my index finger on my wife’s knee, and slowly ran it down her leg. She moved her leg away from my finger and said “Mr. B, should you be doing that?” I replied “Do you want to keep this job?”

I think she got the point and put her legs back where they were. I again put my index finger on her knee and slowly traced it down the top of her leg. “As I was saying, Cindy, you have the sexiest legs I have ever seen.” As I got to the bottom of her leg, I continued to move my finger over the top of her foot saying “…and I love your heels.”

All of a sudden, my wife twitched her foot and giggled. I said “Cindy, what’s wrong?” She said it was nothing. I then walked around my wife to the other side of the desk to her other leg. I sat on the desk and placed my index finger on my wife’s other knee and began to trace it slowly down to her ankle, and continued over her foot. As my finger ran over the top of her foot, she again wiggled and with a smile shut her eyes.

I again asked “Cindy, what’s the matter?” My wife replied “Well, Mr. B, I can’t help it when you touch my foot.” I replied “Why not?” She said “I can’t help wiggling.” I again place my index finger on her knee and began to slowly drag it down her leg again. As I got to her foot, I asked “Why can’t you help wiggling?” Her leg jumped as she said “Because my feet are ticklish!”

I said “Really...that’s interesting.” I then wriggled my fingers on the top of her foot, and she yelped “Please, Mr. B, I can’t stand that.” I then said “You know, Cindy, I really should fire you.” My wife replied “Please, Mr. B, I need this job.” I said “Well, I think I have thought of a way to reprimand you so you never slack off again.” When she asked what it was, I said “Cindy, why don’t you go sit over on the couch...”

As she sat on the couch, I grabbed the chair she was sitting in and moved it over to the couch so that the front of the chair was facing my wife. I told her to put both of her legs up on the chair and slide her feet under the back of the chair, so they are sticking out behind the chair. She did this, reluctantly. I then went and got the 4 belts I brought with me to the hotel. I then placed one pillow over each of her legs (so the belts would not hurt her legs).

My wife then said “Mr. B, what are you doing?” I replied “We are going to make sure you never slack off again, Cindy.” She said “What are you going to do with me?” I told her to be quiet and cooperate or I would fire her immediately.

Now, each arm of the chair is supported by 2 pieces of wood. At this point, one piece of wood was at her knee, and one was at her ankle, at each leg. I used one belt to tie her leg to the chair just above the knee. My wife said “Mr. B, what is going on?”

I then used the second belt to tie her ankle to the chair. I did the same with the other leg. I asked her to try to move her legs, and she was so strapped in, she could only wiggle her feet. She sat on the sofa, looking very comfortable, and her feet sat there sticking out the back of the chair in black stockings and black heels...helpless.

I then walked over and got another chair which happened to be in the room and put it behind her chair next to her feet. I sat down and was able to see her face above the back of her chair that her legs were on. My wife again said “Mr. B, what are you going to do to me?” I replied “Cindy, you need to be disciplined for what you have been doing. Do you have any idea what I am going to do to you?”

My wife, although she really did know, replied “I...I don’t know.” I then took my index finger and traced the top of her right foot. She smiled, shut her eyes, and leaned on the back cushion of the sofa, but she was still sitting up. I said “Cindy, I forget, why do you jump when I do that?” My wife said “Mr. B....I told you....my feet are very ticklish. Now please tell me what you are doing!”

I then asked “So, Cindy, if the tops of you feet are that ticklish, I wonder how ticklish the bottoms of your feet are...” My wife’s eyes lit up and she said “Well, let’s not find out.” I replied “I think we should see how ticklish the bottoms of Cindy’s feet are.” I slowly grabbed the heel of my wife’s shoe and began to pull. She looked terrified. Then her shoe slowly came off the heel of her foot, and I then lifted it over her red-painted toes. Her helpless nylon foot smelled very moist, and it really turned me on.

My wife said “Mr. B...you wouldn’t tickle my feet. Please don’t tickle me...I wouldn’t be able to stand it.” I then asked her “Cindy, have you ever been tickle tortured before?” Then my wife really looked scared and began to beg even more. I then said “So, let’s see if the bottoms of Cindy’s feet are ticklish...”

I began to tickle the bottom of her foot with all of my fingers. “Please, Mr. B, don’t.....hahaha........Oh my God….. please.......hehehe.” My wife was in hysterics as I wriggled all of my fingers on the bottom of her nyloned foot. She was leaning back on the sofa and her body was jumping all over the place, but she could not move her legs. After tickling her helpless sexy foot for about 2 minutes, she said “I...I can’t take this...please stop.... hehehehehehe... no...it tickles so much... hahahahaha....” I then stopped to give her a break.

I said “Now Cindy, have you learned your lesson?” My wife said “Yes, I swear, please stop.” I replied “No... I think you need some more punishment...” Again, I began to tickle her foot. “I don’t....hahaha...need... more.......hehehehehe..... O God.....” My wife was jumping and laughing, and her nyloned foot was twitching like crazy. While I was tickling her foot, I asked “So Cindy, does this tickle?” She replied “Yes!!!!!! Hehehehe...it tickles like crazy....hahaha....”

I then stopped and gave her a breather. My wife was all sweaty and panting. I then held up a plastic brush that I brought with me. My wife said “Oh shit no...please...” I began to brush the bottom of her foot. “Hahahaha...shit.....I can’t take this...hehehehe.... It’s too much.... hehehehe.” I must have brushed her foot for about 5 minutes and she was in ticklish torture. My wife could barely talk she was laughing so much. She was in hysterics as I brushed her heel, and then the ball of her foot. When I brushed her toes, she actually screamed. I am sure people in the hotel heard this. I brushed her toes a little longer, and then stopped.

After my wife caught her breath, she said “hun.... I’m serious, this tickle’s too much.” I replied “Cindy, do you think you have learned your lesson?” My wife said “Yes...Yes I learned my lesson.” I said “Well, I’m not sure. You know...I wonder if the bottom of your other foot is ticklish....” My wife gave me a look and said “No more, please...I am sorry. Don’t tickle my other foot, hun....no....this tickles too much”

This time, I ripped off her other heel and quickly began to brush the bottom of her other foot. My wife began to scream and curse and laugh all at the same time. “Nooooo..... hahahahahaha... shit....hahahaha.....my God.... hehehehehehehe....” She was bucking and her sweaty nylon foot was twitching so much, but could not escape the torture. She was letting out such a deep uncontrollable laugh. I then saw tears coming out of her eyes as she laid down on the sofa sideways because she was so weak from the tickling. I was really tickle-torturing my wife. She was hysterical. “Hehehehehe....you are so mean...hahahaha.... this is too much...hahahaha...my poor feet....this is torture...oh my God...hehehehe...it tickles too much.” After about 5 minutes of brushing her nyloned feet, I stopped.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and begged “Please, hun, this tickles way too much. Please stop.” I replied” Cindy, have you learned your lesson?” My wife exclaimed “Yes! Yes!” I said “Tell me what this is like. How does it feel to be tortured like this?” My wife said “This is torture, my poor feet. This is the most ticklish my feet have ever been. I can’t move my feet away from you. You’re so mean. I am actually crying it tickles so much...you see me crying?”

At that, I realized it was enough. I said “Cindy, I think you have had enough. You need to do one last thing for me. I want you to sleep with me.” My wife quickly agreed and I untied her. We screwed and she had one of the longest and best orgasms of her life. Mine was ok too.

This happened about 2 months ago. It was also the last time we did this. I recently asked her if we could do it again, and she replied “When you take me out on a date…….” I think next time she will be the lazy house-keeper.

Hope you enjoyed it. Later.

wow

Hold on to your wife. A gem like that you shouldn't loose track off.
You're a lucky man and you wrote a very good story. You get a thumbsup!

Sounds as though you married the right woman

Many people find it difficult enough just to find mutual attraction. RG321, you hit the jackpot, getting someone who understands your tickling passion. Right on.

Great!

I liked it! Glad you found time to post.

Sounds like you had a blast! Great story! Hmmm... think I'll go see what the wife's up to....

Glad you liked it.

I'm glad you liked it. I hope I can get my wife to do it again sometime.....she seemed a bit rattled after that experience.

When I told you she was crying, I wasn't kidding...............

Great Story. Lucky you having a wife who will let you tickle her stocking feet.

I JUST RAN ACROSS YOUR STORY.

Since it is several years old I decided that it need a :bump:. When you have the time, I am sure that you have other tickling stories to tell.:bounce:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back