• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: Mistress Kassandra, massage therapist?

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Friday, April 30, 2004 I had my fifth tickling session with the fabulous Mistress Kassandra at the Hidden Chamber, New York, N.Y..

http://mistress_kassandra.tripod.com/main.htm

We had done our first four sessions in the Hidden Chamber red room. This time I picked the black room for its suspension apparatus, sacrificing the red room's stocks, larger mirrors and bigger bondage bed. It would prove a good decision.

Following the script I'd written, Mistress Kassandra enters the black room wearing just a robe, thong and high heel shoes. After greeting me with a warm hug and talking for a couple minutes, Kassandra starts the fun.

Looking me over, Mistress Kassandra says, "I'm wearing my robe with so little on underneath, as you like it. But why do YOU have so many clothes on?"

Giving me a "You know what's coming" ;) look, Mistress Kassandra seats me on the love seat and sits on my lap. She undresses me, tickling me as she removes each garment. Needless to say, I retaliate, moving my tickling fingers about her incredible body.

Finally I am wearing nothing except for my thong. I remove Mistress Kassandra's shoes and robe. Kassandra and I stand - as does something :blush: else. As always, the incredible sight of her wearing next to nothing stuns me. :shock: Enjoying the attention, she slowly turns 360 degrees. The sight of her dazzles me so much, I request a second slow turnaround. Kassandra graciously complies.

Suddenly, Mistress Kassandra tickles me again, getting my midsection! We tickle fight for a moment. Then I pick up Kassandra, resting her over my shoulder. I carry her to the bondage bed, tickling her rear end along the way. :D I walk slowly as Kassandra giggles from my tickles.

We wrestle-tickle on the bondage bed. The black room bed is built for one, unlike the red room's, which can hold two comfortably. But I make the most of the smaller surface, as Kassandra can only get so far from me!

"Hold it a second," Mistress Kassandra says. "Doesn't it hurt your back, carrying me across the room like you just did?"

Before I can answer, a look of command comes over Mistress Kassandra. She continues, "You must be sore. And then there's all the tensions of your personal life that you've mentioned. Lay on your stomach. You need a relaxing massage and I'm going to give it to you, right now."

I am not sure how to answer. :confused: But Mistress Kassandra has deftly taken control, so I comply.

Mistress Kassandra straddles me and massages my back. But within seconds, she start "accidentally" tickling me over. As I move to deflect her tickles, Kassandra says, "I am not trying to tickle you on purpose. But I know how to handle this."

Getting off the bed, Mistress Kassandra grabs a massage book.

"Let's see what it says here," Mistress Kassandra says, looking at the book index. "Here it is - 'Ticklishness, page 38.'"

Reading aloud, she continues, "'If the person is ticklish, restrain him until the massage no longer tickles.'"

Still in command, Mistress Kassandra quickly cuffs my wrists together and secures them in place with a rope to the headboard. Then she cuffs my ankles together, similarly securing them to the footboard. I am restrained on my stomach, looking like a lit match - that is, a lit match wearing a thong.

Looking me over, Mistress Kassandra smirks and says, "If I had a dictionary, the word 'gullible' would have your picture as its definition." :evilha: Straddling me on the bed, Mistress Kassandra tickles me with passion. :tickle: She tickle-tortures my back, ribs, legs and feet. Kassandra neglects to tickle my rear end, but who could blame her?:idontwann

"Mistress Kassandra," I gasp through my laughter, "Why are you doing this?"

While smiling and laughing at the ticklish situation in which she's put me, there is anger in Mistress Kassandra's voice as she answers,
:disgust: "You know why! Do not play 'dumb' with me."

Mistress Kassandra flip/rolls me on my back - easy to do, as my arms and legs are cuffed together. Tickling the places she couldn't reach when I was face down, she says, "I read the Tickling Media Forum - and all your posts! Now do you know what I mean?":Grrr:

"Mistress Kassandra, I swear, I don't know."

"Still playing dumb? Now you're really gonna get it!"

Continuing her tickle assault on my helpless body,:tickle: , Mistress Kassandra says, "I am your tickling mistress! Me - Mistress Kassandra! And in case you do not know, I am a jealous mistress - one who does not like reading about you tying and tickling another woman!"

I'm about to say, "But you're the only one." Before I can form the words, Mistress Kassandra gets off me and shows me a printout of one of my T.M.F. stories.

"Your T.M.F. name is 'Em Es,' right? So this is your story, WHEN EM ES MET STEPH, isn't it? http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41179 How dare you tickle another woman! I am your tickling mistress and I demand loyalty!"

"Mistress Kassandra," I say, finally getting a word in, "Look at the beginning of the story. It's fiction! I made it up. I've never even met that woman."

Looking at the story again, Mistress Kassandra realizes it's merely a fantasy. Embarrassed, she frees me.

"I guess I jumped to conclusions," Mistress Kassandra says. "How can I make it up to you?"

I am glad she asked.:jester:

As I place Mistress Kassandra's wrists in the suspension straps, I wonder why I waited so long to book a black room tickling session. I turn the crank to get her arms to just the right level. Then I cuff Kassandra's ankles together.

There she is - Mistress Kassandra, looking as beautiful as ever. Wearing only a thong. Wrists suspended just above her head. Ankles cuffed together. This should be a dream, but it's real.:rotate:

As my tickling fingers go to work on her underarms, it takes but a second for Mistress Kassandra to scream. Just writing about it now, I have an erection. In addition to her armpits, I tickle Kassandra's arms, chest, breasts, ribs, stomach, hips rear end, legs and knees. Laughing and screaming, she tries her best to move away. But with her wrists suspended above and ankles cuffed together, she can't go far.

For the first time, I get Mistress Kassandra to say her safe word when I am tickling her somewhere other than her ribs. She is extra sensitive today, :devil2: as if she took a Ticklish pill! She of course cries "Mercy," on her ribs but I also get it out of as I tickle her armpits and hips.

In a previous Mistress Kassandra post, a response asked me to rate Kassandra's ticklishness by area.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42942
This time she is nothing less than an 8 and in several places a 10.

Were I not worried about her arms getting sore from the suspension, I would keep Kassandra there for the rest of the tickling session. It is the hottest moment I have had in my thirty years as a tickler.
:firedevil

But what's about to happen easily makes the top five.

I release Mistress Kassandra's wrists and carry her to the bondage bed. Cuffing her wrists together, I run a rope between her wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs, placing her in the fetal position. I tie another rope from the top of the bed frame to the ankle cuffs so her feet are in the air. Then I tie another rope from the ankles to the frame so she can't move her feet away.

I tickle Mistress Kassandra's feet with passion. But with her rear end so close, practically begging for attention, I tickle her there again as well. And how could I forget that stomach, those ribs, and - well, you get the idea. This is, in a word, ecstasy.
:happyfloa

I wonder who else is at the Hidden Chamber this Friday afternoon. Is anyone eavesdropping from the other side of the black room door, listening to Mistress Kassandra's screams and laughter?

Once again, I feel as though I could tickle Mistress Kassandra like this until the session ends. But eyeing the black room spanking bench, I decide to have it double as a rear end tickling bench.

I have Mistress Kassandra rest on the bench and cuff her wrists to either side. Her rear end, flattered by her white thong, once again beckons my fingertips. I tickle Kassandra's buttocks and ribs for a couple of minutes but her ticklishness diminishes.:illogical

I realize I have worn her out! :bubble: Thinking about how Mistress Kassandra thrashed about in the first two positions in which I tickled her this afternoon, it does not surprise me.

"Let's knock off a little early," I tell Mistress Kassandra as I free her. Funny enough, just a moment later, we hear the knock at the door. It was time to wrap up.

"Gee," Mistress Kassandra says, teasing me, "Thanks for letting me out a whole two minutes early."

Saying it's time to remove our thongs, Mistress Kassandra agrees with my suggestion to take off each other's.:woot: The sight of her naked proves dreams can come true.:wub:

Returning to the bondage bed, I lay on my back. Mistress Kassandra pours some lotion in my hand. Previously, Kassandra kept one foot on the floor when she was nude. But today, she trusts me enough to climb atop me with her feet in my face. I'm high.:Hyrdrogen

Mistress Kassandra plays with my feet, touching and tickling them. As I masturbate, I touch and tickle her feet with my free hand. I also kiss Kassandra's soles, suck her toes and fondle her behind.

In the mirror I placed at the foot of the bondage bed, Mistress Kassandra watches me masturbate and says, "You're putting on quite a show for me."

"No," I politely disagree. "You're the one doing it for me."
:smilelove

Last edited:
OMG Em Es...

I feel like Dorothy returning from her dream in Kansas...someone else who's threatened by me--she is young, gorgeous, paid, beautiful, everything I'm not--I am NO MATCH for these women--do I need to leave TMF??

XOXO

wow

This woman must really be a dream come true. So many stories just about her.
:)

But I'm glad since I like these stories.

Great stuff EM Es! Thanks for taking the time to write about it! WOW!

Here's what Mistress Kassandra said

Thanks for the complimentary remarks on the story, folks.

I had e-mailed this link to Mistress Kassandra. She wrote back to say, in part, "I (hope the story didn't make) Steph feel worried. Please tell her that she seems like a very special lady, and she seems much adored and appreciated on the TMF! Also, let her know that I was only pretending to be upset about your WHEN EM ES MET STEPH story for the sake of the roleplay! I actually thought the story was great!"

That's the biggest reason Mistress Kassandra is so good at what she does. She cares! Her good looks, charming ways, and tolerance for tickling ought to be more than enough. But on top of all that, Kassandra :redheart: feels for you.

Thanx Em!

You're both sweethearts. Please tell Mistress thank you for me. I admire her too!

And thought the story was great too--both of them! I may be a little biased though :D

XOXO

I really liked this story Em Es.
Mistress Kassandra does a great job of role playing and "researching" her "customers".

Good job Em Es..I am assuming thier will be more stories like this in the future :)

Thanks, Tommy

Tommytikl, in her web site, Mistress Kassandra promises clients her "undivided attention." That's no exaggeration. She works hard to please you and doesn't rush you out of the room when the session time is over. Doing these exotic roleplays seems to be in her blood.

Mistress Kassandra told me when she was a little girl her father tickled her a lot. Most noteworthy, she said, "I would beg him to stop. But when he'd stop tickling me, I'd ask him to tickle me some more." So she's a natural for tickle play.

Further, during our session as I released Kassandra from the fetal position so I could bind her to the spanking bench, she improvised by trying to tickle me some more. She said, "I want to tickle those cute little feet of yours!"

I plan my next tickling session with Mistress Kassandra the first or second week in June. I will share the details on the T.M.F.!;)

I've read this a second time and its better the second time. A really nice story.

jealous

R.

Damn! I may have to go to NY just to pay her a vist! If only there were more like her in britain.

A new dungeon for Mistress Kassandra

SexyGameDesigns, I thank you for the compliment. I hate to sound like a patronizing advertisement, but this session with Mistress Kassandra was the best yet. So I guess my account of it conveyed how high she took me.

Knife-X, on her web site Mistress Kassandra says she makes special appointments for visitors from out of town. So if you can make a trip to New York City happen, let her know when you're coming.

Mistress Kassandra has left New York's Hidden Chamber. Starting Tuesday, May 25th, she temporarily will be at a NYC dungeon called Angel Stern's. In mid to late June, she will start work at a Big Apple dungeon called Luxuria.

cool

Read the story again. It's better when you reread it.
Very good.

But what's best is seeing her again

I scheduled my next tickling session with Mistress Kassandra for next week!:D I will report on the fun afterwards.

WOO HOO!

These sessions keep getting more fun--can't wait to hear!

XOXO

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back