• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot & Battered!

sceej56

TMF Expert
This is a little vignette I created inspird by a still of Tori Sinclair tickling Whitney Prescott's foot in her sleep. WARNING - one of the women is the victim of a severe beating in a catfight, the results of which are part of the story. If you think you will be offended or upset by this, I would discourage you from reading any further.

Moving stealthily, Tori crept into the room. Her boyfriend's pesky ex, Whitney, slept soundly in an easy chair; her feet propped up on the armrest of a nearby couch. "What a slut!" Tori whispered in disgust, commenting on Whitney's tight jeans, stripper sandals and a pink halter top that displayed the redhead's surgically enhanced breasts to best advantage - Tori was going to enjoy kicking her ass - but first, she had to wake her up!

"Hmmmmm ... what to do with you?" Tori mused ... then her face brightened, "Ah ... I've got it! I know just the thing!". The stunning brunette knelt and
carefully uncrossed the sleeping redhead's ankles. With delicate care, she unfastened the ankle strap of Whitney's left sandal and gingerly slid it off Whitney's foot. Considering the garish shoe for a moment, Tori sniffed, "What a tramp!" and then, after checking the underside of the sandal, chuckled, "Size nine! You've got big feet, don't you, slut!"

"Now then, shall we get started, Dearie?" Tori teased the sleeping redhead. Crooking her index finger, the vindictive brunette briefly diddled the ball of Whitney's helplessly displayed bare foot. "Tickle tickle ...", she whispered, then paused to observe the sleeping girl's reaction. Whitney's toes splayed slightly and she sighed in her sleep. Encouraged, Tori repeated the movement, this time in Whitney's creamy white arch. Whitney flexed her foot softly; her face pouted and she let out a little grumble of irritation.

Tori inserted her finger softly into the underside of Whitney's long toes and diddled her again. "Tickle tickle tickle ...", she teased. A silly grin split the sleeping beauties face. Her toes splayed widely and she giggled softly. "Ah-ha ...' Tori whispered, pleased with herself, "So you ARE ticklish, eh? Well then ... let's have a few laughs together, just us girls, eh?". The brunette beauty stroked her index finger firmly up and down Whitney's sole, heel to toe, the manicured nail sinking slightly into the pampered pedicured flesh. "Kootchee kootchee kooooooo ...", Tori teased, "... kootchee kootchee kootchee kootchee koooooo ..."

The sleeping girl's large luscious foot flexed, her toes splayed, clearly irritated by the unwelcome attention. When Whitney made to retract her leg, Tori gently but firmly held Whitney in place by placing her free hand on the girl's shin. "You're not going ANYWHERE, Honey!", she said flatly. In response, Whitney tittered unconsciously and then
murmured in her sleep.

" ... tee hee hee hee hee ... p-p-please ... hee hee ... d-d-don't ... hee hee hee hee ... I'm ... I'm t-t-ticklish ..."

"Yes ... yes ... your big bare feet are sooooooooo very ticklish, aren't they, Slut! And you just love to pamper your big feet, don't you? Toe rings ... stripper sandals ... pedicure ... you just love drawing attention to these great big feet of yours, right, Slut? I'm sure you think they are just soooooo sexy! Well, they're getting some attention now, aren't they, Bitch? Tickle tickle tickle ... tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle ... c'mon, admit it ... you love it when I tickle your big old ugly feet, don't you? You just love it!"

As Tori taunted her slumbering rival, she began to draw her index finger up and down the length of Whitney's plush tender sole, gradually increasing the speed and pressure. The helpless foot began to flex and writhe more rapidly in the throes of tickle torment as Whitney progressed from a tittering giggle to desperate laughter; suddenly waking with a start!

" ... aha ha ha ha ha ... no ... no please ... hee hee ... I c-can't stand it ... hee hee ... tickles ... ha ha ha ha ha ... not my feet ... hee hee hee ... ha ha ha ... ha ha ha ha ... ha ha wh-what ... what ... what's going on here (Whitney violently shook her foot out of Tori's grasp) ... who are you? How dare you come in here and tickle my foot!".

"Name's Tori ... you may have heard of me?" Tori snickered, "And I'm here to help you get something through that empty head of yours - stay away form my man!".

"Oh ... so that's it!" replied Whitney, smirking, "Well, Honey ... it's gonna take a lot more woman than you to do that! And now ... for sneaking into my house ... I'm gonna kick your skank ass!"

Thirty minutes later ...

The fight had been furious but one sided. The dazed girl slowly recovered consciousness. It seemed like every part of her body ached. When she made to rise form the couch, she learned that her hands had been tied behind her ... with her blouse!

The woman was a shadow of her former beauty. Both eyes were puffy and rapidly blackening. Her once perky nose was swollen. A formerly lush mane of hair now had raw patches where clumps had been torn out by the roots. Her full lush breasts were mottled with purple bruises.

"Wake up, Sleepy-Head!", Tori chided cheerfully, "I hope you don't mind ... I toured your place while you were resting. Found this in you bedroom (Tori held up a bag of white powder) ... I assume you won't be talking with the police about our little difference of opinion?".

Whitney's head hung in resignation; this harpy had broken into her house, tickled her feet and kicked her ass ... and there was not a thing she could do about it!

"You know ... your ex still talks about you sometimes ... it really irritates me. I think we should take a picture of you for him ... let him see that he's got a much better thing in me!", Tori pointed an instant camera at the battered red-head. "Smile!", she said cheerily.

Whitney sulked and hissed, "How am I supposed to smile, you bitch! Just look what you've done to me!".

"Oh ... I'll bet I can help you to smile!", Tori grinned devilishly. Scooping up the beaten redhead's ankles, she produced a magic marker and began painstakingly lettering a message on Whitney's hopelessly ticklish soles. Whitney continued to giggle pitifully for long seconds after Tori had finished inscribing her feet, during which time Tori snapped two pictures.

"Well ... it's been such fun but I've got to get going - got a big date tonight!" announced Tori airily as she made to leave, casually tossing a rapidly developing photo into the bedraggled red-head's lap, "Maybe we can get together again ... have a few laughs ... just us girls, hmmmm?".

As Tori left, Whitney watched the developing image in her lap ... a wreck of a woman ... her bare feet in the foreground ... the words "I AM ONE UGLY SLUT!" meticulously lettered on her right foot; the words "MY BIG BARE FEET ARE TICKLISH!" lettered on the left in block capitals. Seemingly inexplicably, the woman in the photo had a goofy grin, despite her obvious plight ... it was only then that Whitney noticed - her four front teeth had been knocked out!

ah! trademark sceej56 story! i love your work. never stop writing your type of stories. i cant get enough of them.....

mmm

Not bad. I like it. A bit unusual but still... good.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back