• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Office Tickle Fantasy M/F

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
I’ve noticed you from day one, or rather; I’ve noticed you noticing me. You are the shy yet oh so adorable teddy-bear-of-a-guy who works a few desks down from my cubical. Oh it’s more than your dark curly hair, those intelligent brown eyes, and the fact that you are that 6’4” towering thick chocolate type of brother that usually drives me wild in my fantasies! There is much more to you, you know!

You are that perfect gentleman! You know, the guy who is always opening doors for the ladies; going out of your way to make us feel ultra special. Oh but you have the right amount of mischievousness plus some other things that makes you the perfect recipe every girl dreams of tasting! MMMM! And the way you smile! Ooo I swear it’s almost like I am the only one in the entire room! How’d you learn to make a strong independent woman like ME melt beneath your steady flattering gaze? It should be illegal!

Ok, I’ll admit it. I’m not one to lie! I’m attracted to you, but a woman isn't completely blind, Sir! You know you are also very attracted to me. When you pass by my desk I can feel you staring at me. It's almost as if you are trying to will me to lift my eyes and fuse them with yours. And the last couple of weeks, I’ve realized that these looks have become longer and deeper. I can feel myself grow warm and all self conscious, as if I am still in high school, but believe me, Boy, I’m not!

Oh but don’t get me wrong! I’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Your attention makes me feel powerfully sexy and irresistible; especially when I am wearing something sleeveless. Or when I rebelliously toss away my restricting heels and sneak to work in my sandals. Now we all know that any expansion of skin on display is completely against the dress code, but I like living life on the edge. And my style will get more and more “scandalous” so I can purposely tease, taunt and tantalize your mind. (Believe that!)

Today of course, is no different. It is lunchtime so our floor is nearly empty. I see you strolling past my desk and I watch you hesitate as you soak in what I am wearing. I'm on the phone, but I stop talking just so I can watch you watching me. I wink at you playfully and then I slowly and seductively lift my smooth pedicured and polished feet, prop and cross them up on my desk, and I devilishly fold my arms behind my head using a shoulder to keep the phone balanced precariously in place. All you can see is the smooth deep dip of my armpits and the rosy tips of my toes.

As I like to live dangerously, I smile at you and wiggle my feet for added effect. I know you will not be able to resist, and as you draw nearer to me with a devious gleam in your eyes I know that I'm right! You rush at me as if you will never receive this chance again. (of course you will! Giggle) You take your fingertip and stroke it swiftly down the bottom of my right foot from toes to heel. I snatch my feet away, stick out my tongue at you and begin speaking with my client again. You relax and sit on the edge of my desk listening to my voice flowing with perfect professionalism. When I reach out to grab a pen you casually stick your finger into my armpit.

Oh I knew you were going to tickle me, but I thought you were finished, of course. Oh but you aren’t, are you? The strength of the sensations takes me by surprise. “NO! Phone!” I gasp and mouth to you urgently, but my eyes are daring you to give me more. And you do. You begin to tickle my underarms relentlessly. I squirm and bite my lower lip to keep from giggling. "Are you ok?" the important client inquires and I almost choke on my reassurances as you double your efforts to make me crack. I struggle to keep my arms in the air and the phone on my ear as my eyes lock onto yours. I see in them utter enjoyment and sense your wicked intention of never ever stopping. You see my contained laughter mingled with wavering determination and defiance.

You pause for just a moment and I am beginning to believe that you are about to relent. I shift my arms to readjust the phone and just as quickly as you have stopped, you begin again. I throw my arms down and the suppressed laughter finally surges musically from my lips. The phone is rocking on the floor with its cord twisted around my arm and my waist. "Hello? Hello! Excuse me! Are you there?" faint shouts cry from the receiver. I swoop up the phone in the mist of the barrage of tickles. "Is this a bad time?" The angry client asks impatiently. "Yes!" I hoot and barely manage to slam down the phone.

You are now in my lap and in for the ride of your life. I am tightly trying to hold my arms down, but your persistent and nimble fingers slither and wiggle between the crevice of the outer curve of my breasts and the slant of my arms. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! No! Please stop!" My insane laughter and bucking body has made it clearly known that you have hit the jackpot. I grab at your hands but you cleverly avoid them and the tickling attack continues. Your fingers dance up and down my ribs, poke and prod my tender tummy, and raid my armpits again whenever I leave them unprotected. Your hands even gently pinch above my knees sending me into peals and peals of high-pitched girlish laughter. Finally my laughter is nearly breathless as tears of mirth begin squeezing out the corners of my eyes and threatening to overflow. You stop mercifully to allow time to catch my breath.

I smile at you again. You smile back. You are still sitting on my lap looking at me tenderly. I am surprised that I did not throw you across the office, but I am not surprised of my reaction to the sweet and long awaited torment. Every nerve in my body is awake and anticipating your touch. I raise my arms again. Your eyes link to mine once more, eyebrows raised in amusement. This time you stroke my underarms softly, gently. Your fingers glide deep into my hollow armpits and feather teasingly down the round swelling of my breasts. I giggle ever so softly and close my eyes letting the delicious sensations take over my mind. The warm flame of arousal spreads through my body causing me to tingle as shivers travel up and down my spine.

"I'm sorry about that client," you whisper seductively in my ear.
"No problem." I catch both of your hands in mine with a smile playing on my lips. "You'll just have to make it up to me. Now it’s your turn!"

The End

I actually wrote this several years ago, and I thought I would post it. Sometimes it's just fun getting your fantasies down on paper.

I hope you enjoyed it! Comments please.
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Great story, Sunriseticklee. Hot stuff, and so much fun! Thanks for sharing it.

Thank you very very much Morning Angel.

I wonder if everyone else is just too shy to post.

Hmmm...

Take Care!

Sunny

It's a fine story, Sunrise, with both tickling and romantic elements. :D

great!

Unsadisitc sweet, caring, lvoabl, warm friendly tickling. Sweet! Well done and a special writing style too!

Ohhh...so THAT's why you slammed down the phone on me ;)
Kidding,
Great stuff Sunrise!

:eek: wow that was awsome. Can i b the one 2 make that fantasy come true, it will one of the greats here at the TMF

Very glad you all enjoyed my story.

I tend to be long winded most of the time :p heehee.

Anyway maybe I'll flip the script and write about what she does to get him back. :D

Sunny

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back