• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather's Behavior Part Three F/F

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
It had been about another two months since Heather had suffered at the hand s of Jainine and Megan. In this time, Heather had gone on with her usual life. She had found one guy who she had dated for the two months and gotten along with well. But he broke up with her do to some differences. In this time, she had found herself becoming more attracted to Kyle. Janine and Megan noticed this and weren't too happy. They thought it was now time to bring in some reinforcements and really teach her a lesson.It took a few weeks for Megan and Janine to organize their plan. By this time it was the begining of spring and Heather had begun to wear lighter clothing again. On this day, she was wearing a red t-shirt, blue jeans, and white socks with a pair of Adidas sandals. Heather went home on this day not expecting to have any trouble. She did her homework and then stopped to take a quick nap.

By the time she was fast asleep Megan and Janine had arrived at her house with reinforcements. They had brought along Missy and Meghan to help them torture Heather. Missy and Meghan were still upset about what Heather had done to them last summer. They felt it would be so nice to get payback.

All four girls quietly snuck in and saw Heather sleeping on the couch. They knew restraining her this time would be easy. First, they removed all of her clothing so that no ticklish spot would be left untouched. Heather jerked about a little but still remained asleep. Next the girls tied her arms behind her back along with her elbows. They also tied her ankles and knees together. Next, she was pulled into a hogtie. They even tied her thumbs and big toes together to prevent any movement.All of the girls then took a postion. Janine and Missy placed themselves at Heather's feet. Megan Placed herself at Heather's breasts and Meghan was down By Heather's stomach.

" Is everyone ready?" asked Megan. They all nodded in agreement.

Janine and Missy immedieately dug their long nails into Heather's soles and the others began to work their spots.Heather began to giggle and stir about. Her giggles quickly became laughter and screaming when she realized that she couln't move.

"SOMEBODY HELP MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Heather screamed as the girls continued to tickle torture her mercilessly. They continued to stroke every sensitive part of her body. Megan used her Feather to stroke between her underarms and breasts. Meghan used her fingers to ruthlessly tickle Heather's sides and stomach. Missy used the feather duster to tickle between Heather's legs and would go from there down to Heather's feet. Janine solely focused on Heather's feet because she knew it drove her insane. Heather begged and pleaded for them to stop.

" PLEAST STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! YOU KNOW THIS IS TORTURE TO MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! wHY WON'T YOU STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAp?!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Megan decided she was tired of Heather's whining and stopped tickling momentarily. She got out a roll of duct tape and put a few strips over Heather's mouth. The gag did little to silence Heather but Megan was still happier this way. After a few hours of tickling the girls had decided that Heather had enough and stopped tickling.
Heather was exhausted. She was panting and breathing heavily. The girls removed her gag and loosened her bonds although they did not release her. They figured she could escape on her own. Heather eventually got free, put her clothes on and knew it was time for some payback. She had let it go the other times but this time she had had enough. It was time for her to get some revenge.

Part four coming soon. Feedback welcome.

Just a comment on a great story.

I would think that no matter how sound the sleeper, they would know if there clothes were being removed and if they were being moved and tied at all.

In all a great story, but it should have been much much much much longer.

Ticklishscribe, you make a good point and are right that someone would know if their clothes were being removed and tied a lot despite their sleeping habits. While I try to keep a certain level of realism to my stories, sometimes I get caught up in enjoying them as I write so I end up leaving certain aspects of the realism out of the story. I'll keep that in mind in writing my future stories. Thanks for replying and I'm glad you liked the story.

As far as being longer goes, I want to make my stories longer, but it's either the fact that I can't think of any more ideas, I don't have the time, or I just can't sit still that long.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back