• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Golden Era" (Women of Wrestling) F/F wrestling/tickling part 14

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the next part in the ongoing WOW series. in case some of you haventnoticed, this series has been going on for 2 years now. it started in January of 2002. wow! i cant believe it either. i hope those of you have followed the entire series since then have enjoyed each and every one. i hope the new fans that have come along have also enjoyed the series and beginning next week, i hope you enjoy on what i have planned. anyway, let's go on with the story! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com or www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

"OOOOOOOHHH!!!!! I HATE THAT WOMAN!!!!" Sunny screamed as she entered the Glamour Girl dressing room.

"are you okay Sunny?" Patti Pizzazz asked.

"NO!!!! THAT BITCH HUMILIATED ME OUT THERE!!!! I SWEAR, HOLLYWOOD IS GOING TO PAY!!!!!" Sunny screamed at the top of her lungs.

"lately Hollywood has been getting the best of us. i think it is time we teach her a lesson...." Sable said.

"her feet are MINE!!!!! actually, her 'kitty' is MINE!!!!" Sunny screamed.

the rest of the Glamour Girls looked at Sunny at her last comment and knew, when they ever get Hollywood again, she is going to rue the day she ever messed with the Glamour Girls.

Julie Day was standing by, ready for her interview with the newest tag team in WOW, Law & Order. the two women were dressed in their police uniforms and both wore sunglasses.

"Ladies, a lot of fans are not familiar with you two, so who are you?" Julie asked.

"first of all Julie, we dont care what the fans think! second, my name is Nikki Law and this is Cristy Order, otherwise known as Law & Order!" Nikki Law said.

"we are here to bring a little law and order to WOW! to many women around her have been breaking the law and causing havoc. women like Riot and Terri Gold have been lawbreakers for a while! but the #1 criminals in WOW is obvious...." Christy Order said.

"who's that?" Julie asked.

"you really are stupid arent you? Caged Heat!! those two jailbirds have been breaking laws since they got out of the womb! we have decided to return to WOW once we found out they came back. we need to save WOW from their criminal behavior! Law & Order are here to save the day!" Nikki Law told her.

"well ladies, with cops like you, we all should feel safe right?" Julie asked sarcastically.

"you know Julie Day, you are ALSO a lawbreaker! i think it is time for you to recieve some punishment!!" Nikki Law yelled.

"WAIT!!! DONT!!! I'M SORRY!!!!" Julie screamed.

Law & Order grabbed Julie Day and pushed her to the ground face down. Nikki grabbed her handcuffs and handcuffed Julie's wrists behind her back and Christy used some rope to tie Julie's ankles together. Law & Order effectively hogtied Julie Day on the ground and laughed at her. Julie began to scream.

"PLEASE!!!! LET ME GO!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!" Julie yelled hysterically.

"time for you to learn a little Law & Order!!! hey Christy, remove her shoes!" Nikki laughed.

Christy Order slipped off Julie's white high heels and exposed Julie's pink soles. Nikki winked at her partner and Christy began to stroke her fingers up and down the length of Julie's soles tickling the reporter.

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA!!"

Christy Order dug between Julie's toes and Julie's eyes bugged out of her head. Nikki knelt down and put her face in Julie Day's. she enjoyed watching Julie laugh hysterically and really enjoyed her partner's fingers digging in between Julie's toes. finally Christy stop tickling Julie's feet and toes and Nikki looked Julie square in the eye.

"we're going to let you off with a warning Julie Day. next time, you will serve HARD TIME, or should we say HARD TICKLING!!!" Nikki laughed.

they released Julie Day and Julie laid on the ground trying to catch her breath. Law & Order laughed as they grabbed Julie's shoes and dropped them on her back.

***************COMMERCIAL**************

"Ladies, your turn is up now. you have a huge match against Riot and Terri Gold. we need to make a statement tonight. both women have been a thorn in our side WAY TOO LONG! tonight, embarrass them and let them know that the tWo is still the most dominant force in WOW!" Hollywood told Chyna and Daffney.

"I CANT WAIT!!!! i am going to destroy Terri Gold! i am going to send a message that her title reign is coming to an end! OOOH! i am SO pumped!" Chyna yelled.

"Daffney, this is your first big time match. make us proud..." Hollywood told Daffney.

"i am going to make Riot SCREAM!!! as far as i'm concerned, she is still a SLAVE!!!! a TICKLISH slave!!!!" Daffney howled.

"Daffney, let's go do this..." Chyna said as she hi-fived her partner.

both women walked out of the dressing room with a focus on their faces. they both had issues with their opponents and wanted to make damn sure that both of their opponents pay.

David Mclane stood by holding a microphone and stood next to Riot and WOW World champion Terri Gold. David looked a bit out of sorts as she didnt anticipate doing an interview.

"since Julie Day was viciously attacked by Law & Order, i have decided to interview the two most dominant women in WOW. that is Riot and the Women Of Wrestling World Champion, Terri Gold. ladies, tonight you take on two members of the tWo, Chyna and Daffney. are you ready for this huge matchup?" David asked.

"first of all Mclane, what is this big announcement you said you were going to make?" Riot asked.

"not now Riot, after your match, then i will make my huge announcement! now what about the match?" David asked.

"well, i have issues with BOTH women! i have never forgotten the fact that i was a slave to Chyna and that pipsqueak Daffney! thye humiliated me over and over again. tonight wont end it all though. no no no! i am going to make their lives a LIVING TICKLISH HELL for a long LONG time!!!!!!!!!" Riot shouted.

"you know David, Chyna lately has been getting in my face, tormenting my friends, and just making a nuisance of herself. i have what she wants, the WOW World Championship. Chyna, tonight myself and the awesome Riot are going to take you down a peg or two and let you realize the balance of power in WOW no longer belongs to the tWo, but to the Women Of Wrestling! you ready to go Riot?" Terri asked.

"LET'S GO BASH SOME HEADS!!!!" Riot shouted.

the two women walked away with determination on their faces. David Mclane watched them go by and nodded his head. he knew the next match was going to be good. plus, he couldnt wait to go out and make his big announcement.

TERRI GOLD (WOW World Champion)/RIOT vs CHYNA/DAFFNEY (tWo)

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the capacity crowd turned their attention to the top of the stage. the crowd booed heavily as they saw the 9th wonder of the World, Chyna and her partner, the goth girl herself Daffney make their appearance at the top of the stage. they stood their, glaring at the crowd, then began to walk down the ramp. Daffney was dressed in a black tWo t-shirt, with blue jeans, her black wrestling boots and had her tongue sticking out as she growled at the crowd. Chyna wore a black leather sports top that had the letters "T.W.O." across the chest, black leather shorts and thick black boots. Chyna's face had no expression, her jaw was clenched, her eyes were focused and she walked with a lot of confidence. she wanted her hands on Terri Gold badly. plus, she could also humiliate her long time rival, Riot, in the process. the duo made their way to the ring, entered the squared circle and hi-fived each other. then they looked towards the ramp, eagerly awaiting their opponents.

the song "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica blared on the PA System and the crowd went nuts as the heavy metal maniac, Riot, made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing her tradmark tattered white t-shirt with the word "Riot" across the front, spandex black shorts and her long black boots with red flames on them, Riot began to strut down the ramp. holding her baseball bat, she pointed it towards Chyna and Riot. then as she made it to the bottom of the ramp, she stopped and looked towards the top of the stage. then the music of Terri Gold began to play and the crowd went into a frenzy as the Women Of Wrestling World Champion, Terri Gold, made her appearance at the top of the stage. holding her arms in the air, Terri began to walk down the ramp. wearing her blue with yellow trim top, blue shorts, her blue boots and the purple strapped WOW World title belt around her waist, Terri made it down the ramp and stood next to Riot. they whispered to each other, then both made a fast move and slid under the ring. Riot started swinging her baseball bat and Chyn and Daffney got out of the ring in a hurry. Terri and Riot acknowledged the crowd and got ready for the match. Terri handed her title belt to the referee, thewindowguy64 and got out of the ring. the bell rang and the match began.

the match started with Riot and Chyna. the two longtime rivals stared each other down, then locked up. Chyna used her powerful strength and hsoved Riot back. Chyna flexed her biceps and laughed. Riot nodded her head and the tow locked up again. this time, Riot kneed Chyna in the gut, then scooped up Chyna and slammed her to the canvas. Chyna moaned in pain and Riot dropped an elbow. Riot's eyes got big as she stared at Daffney waiting in the corner. she pulled Chyna up by the hair and then hip tossed her over to the corner. Riot then motioned her hand begging Daffney to get into the ring. Daffney looked at Riot, but Chyna shook her head and told Daffney "not yet". Chyna then locked up with Riot again, but again Riot kneed Chyna in the gut, then tossed her against the ropes. Riot then nailed Chyna with a dropkick. Riot shook her head in excitement, then tagged in Terri. they threw Chyna against the ropes again and then double clotheslined Chyna. Chyna almost flipped all the way over as she crashed to the mat. Terri went for the quick cover. 1.........2........KICKOUT. Terri waited for Chyna to stand up, then began to chop away at her. Chyna was reeling, then Terri threw Chyna gainst the ropes again, ducked her head, but Chyna kicked her in the face, then clotheslined the champion. Terri hit the canvas in pain. Chyna then tagged in Daffney.

Daffney came into the ring like a hyena and pounced on Terri. she began to pound Terri's head in the mat, howling and screaming the whole time. thewindowguy64 warned Daffney, but all she did was stick her tongue out at him. Daffney then looked at a groggy Terri and stared at her exposed armpits as Terri covered her head with her arms. Daffney licked her lips, then plunged her fingers into Terri's armpits. Terri immediately broke out into laughter.

" NOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
STOP!!!" Terri laughed.

Daffney howled like a wolf as she tickled Terri. Terri writhed on the mat, then Daffney straddled her. as Terri laughed, thewindowguy64 was watching to make sure if Terri's shoulders were pinned to the mat. Terri continued to writhe so her shoulders never were pinned. Terri continued to laugh as Daffney continued her brutal tickling. Riot finally came into the ring and shoved Daffney off of Terri. thewindowguy64 began to force Riot back out of the ring, then Chyna got into the ring, scooped Terri up and powerslammed her. Chyna then rushed back out of the ring as thewindowguy64 turned around. Daffney's eyes were huge as she saw a motionless Terri Gold laying on the mat. Daffney eyed Terri's body up and down and her eyes stopped at Terri's boots. like everyone else, she knew Terri's feet were her weak spot and Daffney sat down by Terri's ankles. she grabbed an ankle and started to unlace the boot. Terri realized what was going on and like usual, her body froze. she stared at Daffney unlacing her boots and was helpless to do anything.

"NO!!! please dont!! dont touch my feet!!!" Terri begged.

Daffney kept unlacing the boots and as she finished unlacing it, a warm feeling came over her body as she realized she was going to possibly force the reigning champion to submit to foot tickling. she slowly pulled off Terri's boot and tossed it out of the ring. Terri stared at her sock foot and her eyes grew big. she watched in horror as Daffney began to peel off her sock. she saw her foot get exposed and Terri braced herself for the worst. her toes wiggled in ticklish anticipation, but the tickling never came. Riot came in and nailed Daffney from behind, then ran out of the ring. Terri began to make her way to her corner, but Daffney tagged in Chyn and Chyna attacked Terri. she grabbed her bare ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. Chyna clamped Terri's ankle between her powerful thighs, and stared at Terri's upturned bare sole. Chyna then zipped her fingers up Terri's soft sole and the reaction was immediate.

" NNOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHEEHE
HEHEHEHEAHAHAHA!!" Terri laughed.

Chyna laughed as she scrabbled her fingers on the sole and Terri froze in place and screamed hysterically. she scratched and clawed at the mat, trying to free her ankle, but it was no use. Chyna then grabbed Terri's big toe and moved it away from her next toe, then stuck her finger into the soft crevice of Terri's toes. she then tickled hard and Terri laughed like a hyena. thewindowguy64 asked Terri fi she wanted to submit, but Terri refused. Chyna systematically began to run her fingers up and down Terri's sole, never breaking her motion. Terri laughed and laughed and laughed. Riot looked at Terri's eyes and knew she was in big trouble. Riot came in again and kicked Chyna in the back. Chyna broke her tickling hold and Terri began to catch her breath. Chyna then picked up Terri, and slammed her to the mat. Chyna tagged in Daffney and Daffney attacked Terri's foot again. she began to pull at the toes, bending them and stretching them, causing Terri to scream in pain. Daffney then began to grab Terri's other foot. Terri felt her other laces coming loose, but noticed she was close to the ropes. as Daffney tried to unalce her boot, Terri lunged for the ropes and made it. Daffney then yelled at thewindowguy64 for making her break the hold. Daffney then reached for Terri's ankle again, but Terri kicked Daffney in the jaw. Daffney fell on her ass and Terri began to crawl her way to her corner. Daffney held her jaw, but saw Terri making it over to her corner. she lunged for Terri, but Terri tagged in Riot!

Riot came in and started punching away at Daffney. Riot was fired up as she grabbed Daffney's long hair and scooped her up. Riot slammed Daffney as hard as she could. Daffney held her back in pain. Chyna came into the ring to save her partner but Riot scooped her up, and surprising Chyna with her own strength, threw her out of the ring and onto the arena floor. Riot then faced Daffney and a twisted smile formed on her face. Daffney saw Riot and began to beg for mercy. Riot's smile twisted into a snarl and she kicked Daffney in the gut. she then picked up the smaller woman and scooped her and powerbombed her almost through the mat. Daffney was motionless and Riot circled around her body like a buzzard. she knew she could easily pin Daffney right now, but she wanted Daffney to pay. she ripped off Daffney's t-shirt and threw it into the crowd. Riot then looked over at Terri and saw her barefoot. Riot then smiled and went after Daffney's boots. she began to unlace them, then after she was done, pulled off the boot, then the other and threw them into the crowd as well. she stared at Daffney's socks, including the left one that had a hole in the sock. she peeled Daffney's socks off and stared at the chubby toes. Daffney began to come to and she saw Riot holding her ankle.

"w-what?!!! Riot NOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
!"

Riot scraped her nails across the sole of Daffney and loved hearing the hysterical laughter. Daffney flopped around like a fish on the mat as her feet were being tormented.

"LAUGH DAFFNEY LAUGH!!!!!!!" Riot screamed as she attacked the toe crevices.

Daffney laughed harder as her feet were tormented. Riot loved the insane look in Daffney's eyes as her feet were tickled. Riot then scraped away at the tender arch and Daffney could take no more. she began to tap out and thewindowguy64 called for the bell. Riot celebrated as she heard the crowd cheer. but then she looked at Daffney again. she wanted to torment her. as Terri Gold watched, Riot grabbed Daffney's ankle again and started to tickle her soft foot again. Daffney cackled like a hyena again and Riot wanted her to suffer. tears began to from in Daffney's eyes as her feet were assualted. Terri Gold laughed as she saw Daffney scream hysterically. but then she fell to the mat in pain as Chyna hit her from behind with Riot's own baseball bat. Chyna then nailed Riot from behind and Riot hit the mat in pain. Chyna then turned her attention to the champion. she picked Terri's limp body off the mat and powerbombed her. she then got out of the ring, grabbed the title belt from the timekeeper's table, got back into the ring and stoo dover Terri's body. she held the belt up high into the air, then dropped the belt on Terri's chest. Daffney recovered and looked at Riot. she grabbed the baseball bat and hit Riot in the ribs with the bat. a whole crew of referees came out and prevented Daffney from wailing away at a helpless Riot. Daffney screamed as she was pulled out of the ring by her partner Chyna. Daffney stared at her barefeet and yelled again at a dazed Riot. Chyna held her partner, but had a smile on her face. her battles with Terri Gold has just begun!

**********************COMMERCIAL****************

the song "Money, Money, Money" blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd looked at the top of the stage as the owner of WOW, David Mclane made his appearance. dressed in a tuxedo, David had a huge smile on his face. the crowd was wild with anticipation as they were curious on what this big announcement was going to be. the cameras then panned to the backstage area with cameras in the tWo dressing room, the Glamour Girl dressing room, and the WOW locker room. every dressing room had it inhabitants looking intently at the monitor. David Mclane entered the ring and held a microphone in his hand. he waited for the crowd to settle down, then a huge smile formed on his face.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!! for a few weeks you heard me say i was in the midst of making a blockbuster deal. you heard me say i am going to make a big announcement. but before i make that announcement, i wanted to say our next pay per view, SCORN is coming!!! SCORN will be a huge event as hell has no fury like a woman's SCORN!!!!!"

the crowd cheered at the announcement that the pay per view was upcoming, but still were anxious on the bigger announcement. the rest of the wrestlers murmered a bit, but again paid close attention to the monitor.

"...now as for my big announcement. because of you wonderful fans, WOW has become a huge success! we are the premier women's wrestling organization in the world. BUT, we can get BIGGER! that's what this announcement is about. i plan to take WOW to new heights!! i made a deal that will do just that! over the last few weeks i have been in discussions with perhaps the greatest wrestling promoter in the world, Vince McMahon!!!!!!" Mclane said.

the crowd cheered as Vince McMahon's name was mentioned. the wrestlers in the back began to murmer. what did Vince McMahon have to do with WOW?

"....now, after long talks, Vince decided he wanted his women to get more exposure, but they cant due to the talented men's roster in the WWE. SO, he has allowed me to take over the contracts of his women wrestlers!!!!! that's right fans, the DIVAS of the WWE are now a part of WOW!!!!!!!!" David announced.

the crowd erupted in wild cheers as the announcement was made. the wrestlers in the back were shocked over the announcement. the women of the WWE were coming to WOW. things were going to get real intersting now.

"that's right fans, women like Trish Stratus, Lita, Molly, Jazz and many more will be a part of the greatest Women's wrestling organizations of all time! NEXT WEEK, the DIVAS OF THE WWE will be here and will be a part of WOW!!!!!!! FANS, STAY TUNED FOR MORE WOW ACTION NEXT WEEK, as the DIVAS of the WWE come to WOW!!!!!!!" Mclane announced.

UP NEXT: the WWE Divas make their first ever appearance in WOW!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this story? how did you like the announcement of the inclusion of the WWE Divas being a part of WOW? i want to thank all the fans of this series for reading and hopefully i will pick up more readers. so, any comments?

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back