• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katie's Dilemma Part 2 F/F fiction

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
The next day and Katie was pissed. She couldn’t believe that Kate, one of her best friends, had organized the plan to tie and tickle her. Katie had begun to plan the night of the tickling. She knew she would find a way to get back at Kate. The two girls saw each other a lot of times that week because they were at rehearsals for various plays. The two girls acted as if the tickling had never happened and carried on as normal. Little did Kate know that Katie had a big surprise planned for her. The girls saw each other after they completed the play and this is when Katie began to put her plan into action.
“ Hey Kate, I’m having a special after party at my house for a few select people. Would you like to come?”

Kate stared at Katie awkwardly and asked “Your not mad about the tying you up and tickling you thing?”
“ No, we’re best friends. I can let that go.” replied Katie cheerfully.
“ Great! I’ll see you there.” Kate said as she went backstage to change into her normal clothes.
Katie knew that Kate was falling right into her trap. Kate changed into an orange t-shirt, a pair of short jean shorts, and a pair of flip-flops. Kate’s toe-nails were painted orange. Katie also went backstage to change. Katie changed into a green tank top, a jean skirt, and a pair of flip-flops. This day her toe-nails were painted in a sparkly green color. Katie was ready before Kate so she made sure she was first to arrive at her house. This improved the odds for her plan.. Kate arrived at Katie’s house within a half hour. Katie took her position and called Kate down to her basement. Kate looked around and so nobody.
“Hello? Is anybody here?” she called out hoping for an answer.
Just as she reached the floor of the basement a mysterious figure approached her.
“ Hey , do you know where everyoneMMMMMMMMPPPHHHH” is all that Kate could say. The figure clamped her hand over Kate’s mouth. The figure had a moist cloth which she used to cover Kate’s nose and mouth with. Kate first noticed a sweet smell and then she became nauseous. Then she passed out. Katie then picked up Kate and dragged her to where two chairs were set up. Katie stripped Kate down to her panties and went to work. She tied Kate’s wrists behind her back and then used more rope to secure Kate to the chair. Kate’s feet were then propped on the other chair and thoroughly secured there. Kate’s knees and big toes were also tied just to restrict certain movements. Katie added a blindfold to Kate to top it all off. Within 45 minutes Kate woke up feeling nauseous and sickly.
“ HELLO KATE” KATIE SAID IN A SINISTER VOICE.
“ I THOUGHT YOU WEREN’T UPSET ABOUT WHAT I DID” KATE REPLIED NERVOUSLY.
“ SHOWS HOW WELL YOU KNOW ME. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME KATE? YOUR ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS.”
“ WELL I JUST THOUGHT THATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” KATE WAS INTERRUPTED AS KATIE BEGAN TO DIG HER FINGERS INTO HER BREASTS.
“YOU KNOW I TRUST YOU WITH ANYTHING” KATIE CONTINUED AS SHE MOVED DOWN TO KATE’S BELLY.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASESTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” WAS ALL THAT KATE MANAGED TO GET OUT DUE TO KATIE’S TICKLING.
“ AND YOU JUST BETRAYED ME LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!” KATIE YELLED AT KATE.
“ I’M SORRY! JUST STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP THE TICKLING!” KATE EXCLAIMED.
“ I DON’T THINK YOU’VE HAD ENOUGH YET!” WITH THAT KATIE PULLED OUT A LONG WHITE FEATHER AND BEGAN TO SAW IT BETWEEN KATE’S TOES. THIS DROVE HER INSANE.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! PLEASE STOP! I’LLDO ANYTHING!JUST NO MORE TICKLING PLEASE!” KATE MANAGED TO SAY THROUGH HER LAUGHTER.
KATIE TOOK HER OTHE HABD AND SPIDER TICKLED KATE’S SOLES FOR FUN. KATE WAS LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AND BREATHING HEAVILY. AFTER THREE HOURS KATIE COULD SEE THAT KATE HAD ENOUGH AND STOPPED.
“ I HOPE YOU’LL TREAT YOUR TREAT YOUR FRIENDS BETTER FROM NOW ON” KATIE SAID. AND WITH THAT KATIE CLEAVE GAGGED KATE. “ I’LL BE BACK TO RELEASE YOU IN A FEW HOURS. DON’T GO ANYWHERE” KATIE SAID WITH AN EVIL SMILE. KATIE EVENTUALLY RELEASED KATE BUT HEIR DIFFERENCES WERE FAR FROM BEING SETTLED.

Sorry about some of the story being in caps. My computer was having some problems. Let me know what you think of the story.

mmm

Not bad. Near the end it went less good but I'd love to see a sequel.

Good story. One suggestion though. Having one character named Katie and the other Kate makes it kind of confusing to read. I'd suggest more difference in the names next time. But good work, keep it up!!

Merman, I try to base the characters in my stories off people I know and I keep their real names so that is why it got confusing. I was even thinking of substituting a name for Kate but by the time I realized that I was halfway done writing the story so I decided to finish anyway. But i'm glad you liked the story.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back