• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally..... after so long....

GerardA

I've always had a foot fetish, especially with girls whom never showed their feet. Anyways... my friend Tami, whom I've known since the second grade never, and i mean NEVER exposed her feet. I've known her for almost 15 years and have never seen her feet. Tami is about 5'3, a nice slim body with thickness in the right areas, dressed sporty all the time and was half filipino and chinese.

One night however, back in the later years of high school... I had a get together at my house where some of my close friends were invited. Me an Tami are pretty close so by the end of the night... she was the last one at my house. As people left my house, she fell half asleep on my couch. When everybody left, I took a seat on the couch right next to her feet. She was wearing a sweater, blue jeans, a pair of Jordans and white socks.

When I sat down, I told her it was rude to wear her shoes on other people's sofas so I began to take her shoes off. She was to tired to move so one by one, I plucked the laces off of her Jordans and pulled her shoes right off. Her socked covered feet were warm, and a little moist from being those shoes all day.

"Would you like a quick foot massage?" i asked.. and before she said anything.... I was kneading her soles gently and slowly. She let out a couple of moans so I knew she was liking it. "you're socks are a little moist.. can I take your socks off?" i said...

"NO WAY!!" she said in a lazily, yet forceful manner. Damnit i thought... this was the only chance i'd ever get to see those cute little size 5.5's. Anyways... the night dragged on and I continued massaging her socked feet. She was out cold, so at that point, I got a little daring. The more i massaged, the more her socks loosened and slid down her legs. So i continued massaging, while slowly sliding her socks down until the elastic was now down by the heel. At this point, there was no turning back. I squeezed her foot a little bit harder to see if she was awake. After testing... i determined she was out cold. At this point, I continued the massaging and slowly eased the sock over her heel.

wow.... this girl had the cutest heel and ankle i had ever seen. Her ankle bone was sharp, her achilles tendon was thin, and a little pink, and her heel was slightly wrinkled. I pulled her sock a little lower and uncovered a soft, pink sole. the top of her foot was creamy with a cute, tiny little vein showing. And soon after, I pulled the remainder of the sock off to reveal five of the cutest toes I had ever seen in my life. Her toes were nicely shaped, as they descended in size from big toe to pinky. She went without polish because after all, she never showed her feet. She even had a cute little more on her index toe.

I was aroused beyond words at this point. I kept massaging her foot, then eventually brining it to my face to smell it, then eventually began sucking on her toes. I did this for like half and hour and it was really getting late. I could have just waken her up but instead, I wanted to do it with fun. While holding her barefoot in my hand, I scratched her sole with my nails and she jumped up from the couch with a confused look on her face.

"what the hell?".... where's my sock? i can't believe you took my sock off and tickled my foot. I hate my feet... nobody has ever seen my feet before, they're ugly." The whole time, she was trying to cover her barefoot with her hand and i was just lookign at her with amazement because this girl really disliked her foot that much.

Anwways, i dropped her off at home that night, and we really never mentioned that night to each other again. I never really saw her feet again as well. Nevertheless, I was slick enough to get my dig. cam and take a snapshot of her barefeet before I gave her a quick tickle....

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back