• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer O'Dell

joksta2k3

Don't know if this was ever mentioned but in the episode "The Visitor" on the Lost World, Jennifer O'Dell is briefly tickled on her stomach. Cute scene, definitely makes it better that it's a beauty like her.

This series had so much wasted potential that I can't even bear watching it anymore. I get too depressed thinking about what-might-have-been...

If only a couple of us TMFers could have done the script writing, Jennifer O'Dell would have gotten tickled in damn near EVERY episode.

Dear Joksta,

Would you mind describing the scene in as much detail as you can? Who did the tickling? What was the reason or motive for it? How did she respond?

I, like eisenbahn, rue the lost world of opportunities on "The Lost World". But if there was even a brief scene, I would love to hear about it.

Thank you for your help,

dig dug dog

:D In the Ticklish Celeb Lists, Jennifer states that she would talk first if she and her female costar would be tickle torture interrogated. :D :devil:

They showed that episode today. just a second or two on the tummy (cute in slow motion). the visitor is an old boyfriend who is verbally teasing her and then reaches out and tickles her tummy while she bats his hand away and giggles.

Thank you for this post! I've really grown to like that stupid show. It's a throwback to a saturday morning show called "The Land of the Lost." I'm sure Some of you remember that masterpiece.

But the main reason "The Lost World" caught my eye is the two stunning female leads. In a world where anything goes, I agree there's been losts of opportunities for tickling. But, considering our interest isn't mainstream, I'm surprised there were any tickling scenes.

I read that show is on hiatus and not over yet. It's more or less a cult show so maybe the writers would pay attention to some suggestions.

Last edited:
I watched this episode last night and I have to say this an under-rated scene. The only problem is that it's brief.

Veronica's oldboyfriend from childhhod, Danu, shows up. He keeps talking about an old pact that they made. At one point he goes over to her, says "remember our old pact," and he tickles her. She laughs really loud for a few seconds, and she has a great laugh! Tickling scenes are rare and I was thrilled to see O'Dell get tickled even for a few seconds.

Jennifer O'Dell has moved to the top of my "person I'd like to tickle" list. She supposedly has admitted that she's very ticklish, and that smile and laugh are enough to make you want to pass out ;) :)

Last edited:
How can we mere mortals get a look at this amazing scene??!!

Please help, someone!...anyone?!

dig dug

You can watch for the episode in reruns. The episode is called "The Visitor." If you're a big fan of the show, the first two season are out on DVD.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back