• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steph's Natural encounter

natural tickler

Verified
On a cool April morning around 7:30, steph groggily wakes up, trying to recollect a wild night. As she tries to get up, she notices she is strapped down, naked spread eagle. Her toes is pulled back tied up taught and she realized she couldn't move her feet. A cool breeze was blowing and it was making her tingle. "How the hell did I get here?" she wondered. Then she remembered....

At a party of a friend they had a wild drinking night, and as usual, steph was the life of the party. As the liquor started talking she was more crazy than ever. A co-worker, named NT, who was there also was the subject of a lot of her jokes. NT let get away with it for a while, but after a while he got agitated, and sought payback. Now her favorite drink was Sex on the Beach, and NT decided to give it a "special kick". As he put knockout drops in her drink, the defiant lady drank it without noticing anything. After about thirty minutes and several more jokes, she began to feel dizzy, and fell out on the couch. That's the last thing she remembered.

As she tried to figure out how she got here, a door creaked, and a man with a black mask entered the room. Steph could feel the tingles coming down her spine as he came close to her ticklish flesh. "Well, it seems the comedian is awoke", he said. "Why am I here?" she screamed. "oh you know why, my sweet. You like to make people laugh, huh?" he asked, "well, you will now see what it is like on the other side".

"How ya gonna do that, buddy?" she sarcastically asked

"oh, you'll see my love, but first I will show ya something" NT said

He then showed her a turkey quill feather, and steph's bugged out her head. "I'm not the least bit ticklish, so you're wasting your time"

"On the contrary, the drink you had last night was an ingredient added to enhance ticklishness, so you're at least ten times more ticklish than ever before"

When hearing that, steph knew two things. 1) she was a dead duck, and 2)she remembered who gave her the drink. When she realized her fate, as NT took off the mask, she was in for a long night. "please don't tickle me, I am sorry for joking you". But NT wasn't hearing it, so he got the feather and headed for the armpits, steph closed her eyes and braced for the worst. As the feather reached its mark, her eyes screwed shut, she was biting her lip, trying to hold it in. NT saw this and upped the attack. He drew circles with the feather in the deep hollows in one armpit, and wiggled his fingers in the other. This dual attack turned to be too much as the dam broke. "AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!! but there would be no mercy. For about 15 minutes the feather and fingers were doing much damage. Her chest heaved, and her hips gyrated. Her knuckles were turning white from the grip she held in her bonds. After about 20 minutes more he gave her a rest. "oh thank you, she was trying to say, if not her language was gibberish at best. "but the party has just started, my love, we have ribs to tend to, but I'll be right back"

As NT readied himself for another attack, he then put a blindfold on her, so she coudln't see. As NT straddled her waist, she begins to beg even harder "please not my ribs, ANYTHING but that" It seems that was one of her worst spots. Ingoring her pleas, he then plays the piano on her ribs, using spidery tickles, and steph jumped out her skin. "HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHA..NOOOOOOOO...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE STOOOPPPPPPAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! What seemed like minutes turned felt like hours, as he climbed the stairs. Her laughter turned silent, as he tickled the ribs and the small of her back. She was losing oxygen, so he gave her a break. She was looking like a wreck, hair matted against her face, and heer body glistening with sweat.

He took off her blindfold, and when she had her bearings she thought the worst was over. far from it. NT then brought her some water to drink, and she felt a little better. He then straddled her waist again, now focusing on the tummy. He felt her body tighten up, bracing for the attack, but it wouldn't help. He then started on the belly with his right hand, and with the other had the feather again tickling her breasts. Steph let out a high pitched laugh the county would have heard, if not for soundproof glass. She was in another stratusphere, thinking thoughts she never thought. She was tickled before, by ex-boyfriends but never this severe. He then let up after a while and saw the sweat glistening off her mound. She was loving it, depsite the torture. "Hmmm, stephy baby starting to love it, I see". But we haven't got to the best spot yet." And headed towards her feet.

"Oh, no, not my feet", she said. "That is my worst spot. I'll do anything for you not to tickle my feet" "oh is the comedian begging? NT sarcastically asked. "you didn't mind the laughs when you were joking me now, did ya?" We'll let me get your mind off things"

He then left to head for the kitchen, where he came back on a push cart with an assortment of toppings. Steph looked at this and just moaned. "don't worry love, the dessert is for later" This is the main course. NT then put in gloves with special tips great for tickling. He then proceeded to tickle the left foot, specially along the arches, and steph went ballistic, thrashing around in her binds. Nt then pushed up a cart with a sonicare specially aligned at her foot. He then put it on the highest setting and tickled the toes. Along with the glove put steph in hell/heavenly bliss at the same time. Her juices was flowing and she was on the brink of orgasm, seeing this he took her to the edge, then stopping. This maddening experience was frustrating, as he did this for the next 2 hours. The tension got to her as she begged for release. "Not yet my love, we still have dessert"

He then went to the toppings cart to which he had chocolate pudding cool whip, and peanut butter. He smeared the pudding on her right foot, cool whip on the left, and peanut butter on her breasts. and to make sure nothing was left out, he put strawberry topping on her mound. He then licked it off her, and it drove her crazy. She was enjoying it but it tickled like hell. He licked her breasts first, and the nipples was so hard it could cut diamonds. He then licked and slurped her feet, driving her insane. "well it seems you've learned your lesson, my love" She nodded her head in agreement, so he then sent her over the edge licking her mound. Shockwaves of pleasure went through her body and she delivered a mind numbing orgasm. When she awoke, she was in her apartment, lying on her couch. On the TV showed a Jello pudding comercial, and she just smiled and went to sleep

The end (told ya I'd write you a story, hoped you liked it)

:D

Very nice story, NT. Welcome to the club (of TMF Post Story authors)! :D

HOLY COW!

:yowzer:

Veeeeery nice darling--you owe me a new pair of panties--Wow!

XOXO

wow

Tickletorture without sadism... and a happy atmospher. I liked it a bit more descriptive would've been good but it was a very good story.

LOL...

He knows me well enough by now to know that I am pretty happy person by nature and I don't do the sadistic stuff--just fun!

XOXO

Doing what comes naturally

Now that I've read the script, I want to see the movie. :D

Oh my...

:D
I have to figure out how to exact some kind of delicious revenge for getting me so hot...

XOXO

Re: Doing what comes naturally

Em Es said:
Now that I've read the script, I want to see the movie. :D

yeah, sounds like a great idea, but could steph actually take it that long, and how many takes would we have to do:p

Re: Re: Doing what comes naturally

Hmmm, to answer your questions:
a) She can
b) Who cares how many? (The REAL question is what happens when it's my turn to get you honey?) Are YOU ready?

XOXO

natural tickler said:
yeah, sounds like a great idea, but could steph actually take it that long, and how many takes would we have to do:p

natural tickler said:
ok, I'll go to Victoria's Secret, right away:rolleyes:

She knows she owns us all lol. Nice work nt. Gonna check out some of the other stuff.

Slave!
For bumping this whole series! You are NUTS Mister!
(he is a good writer though, isn't he?) :evilha:
XOXO

steph said:
Slave!
For bumping this whole series! You are NUTS Mister!
(he is a good writer though, isn't he?) :evilha:
XOXO

Lets just say if I was a smoker, I would have lit one up after :D. By the way Steph you would deserve ever secound of every thing done to you in this story.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back