• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

am i too brutal?

CheRoy

TMF Poster
guys, i have an honest question...

are my stories too brutal? i'm not saying this for praise, i'm honestly asking if you guys would prefer more playful tickling, rather than torturous...

lemme know.

che

I like your F/f stories, with relentless tickle torture. :devil:

Not too surprising, since my own stories are F/m, but also with relentless tickle torture. :D

Do yourself a favor...

Write what turns YOU on. If you stick to that one simple premise, you'll always write passionate material that appeals to like-minded people.

When you write a story, you should write with YOUR perspective in mind, knowing that many other people just like you will enjoy it. For those who don't, I'm sure there are other writers who will appeal to their tastes.

Oh, and one more suggestion. I wouldn't fish for feedback so often. It tends to invite too many cooks to the soup pot (lacing up my apron), and that could impede the natural flow of your creativity.

I'll take my 1 gallon pot and go now. :)

mm

I don't mind tickletorture if the ending isn't too over the top not that I don't like it otherwise but I prefer such endings.

Na, not too brutal...
However, If you are going to write playful stuff, don't add it to your current "brutal" series with Stepanie, just write a new story or series.
And like ShadowTklr mentioned...write what comes from your heart...of course you can take ideas from people but make them your own "twisted";) ideas.

Keep up the good work!

hmmm...

i'll keep writing what i like, but i just don't want to become some fringe story writer who's too crazy for the rest of you...haha

che

Oh, all of us are crazy, some of us (like me) are just to lazy to write stories. But anyway, just do it the way you want to do it, it adds variety to the story section. If everyone liked the same stuff, we might as well all just put on the uniforms, get the surgery, and call each other the same name until we're all alike. Just keep going the way you're going, it's great.

When we began we were the fluffiest writers of all. Then we found our groove, hearing the words (Or rather Heather does and I came up with ideas, you write very well my love, thanks babe, you're welcome babydoll!) and got the idea of partial writing. {piece by piece by piece.) Since we have plenty of ideas, plenty of pieces. Your dark writing suits you and remember you can branch out. We used to take weeks to write a full tale, now we write in hours.
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Although some (Carmel Cutie) prefer whole stories!

I like your stories - the more sadistic and merciless the better!
There's only one thing I'd consider "brutal" and didn't like at all: The scene where a poor girl decides to kill herself because of all that tickling. I think you should be careful with stuff like that.

Last edited:
Gotta agree with shock. Other than the part about her killing herself, I have loved every bit of this fic! Keep it up, amigo!

Yummy.

Wow, wow, wow. Incrediby good series. I absolutely MUST have more!! What? I'm being too bossy? Well wrap me up in a rug and tickle me, why dontcha??? Hehehe... I am with all the other folks though, keep on writing what you enjoy, it really shines through in the quality of your stories. If you did a bit of fluff (not that there's anything wrong with fluff, mind you) that you didn't really get into just to please some imaginary masses, you might get soured on writing, and we can't have that!! I definitely want to hear more of Stephanie... Love the itching powder, by the way... A wicked touch!!

Personally... the more brutal, the better...

~brenna

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back