• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather's Behavior Part 4 F/F

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
Heather had decided that this time she wasn't just going to sit around and take the tickling anymore. As soon as she escaped her predicament she immediately got on the phone and called Emily. She explained to Emily what has been happening over the past few months and Emily knew she would like to help Heather. Next Heather called Krystle and explained the same thing. Within an hour all three of them met at Heather's house to formulate a plan.

" So what how are we going to get Janine and Megan?" asked Krystle.

" This is how." replied Heather as she pulled out a map and intructions. " This is a diagram of Megan's house. We know her and Janine meet their every morning at 11 a.m. to leave for the gym together. We just have to be their at 8 a.m., restrain Megan and we shouldn't have a problem capturing Janine."

" What happens if Janine brings Meghan and Missy over with her?" asked Emily.

" I have already planned for that" replied Heather with confidence. "If that is to happen, first we keep them from finding Megan. Next each of us takes them in a seperate direction. If they're not together, they'll be weakened. Also If we are unable to over power them one-on-one, I have gained access to a bottle of chloroform just in case. Does everybody understand now?"

The girls nodded in agreement. " Okay then. We'll get ready tommorow morning."

The girls woke up at 6 a.m. the next day to make sure they had time to get ready. They did their regular morning routine and then packed their supply bag. It contained a bottle of chloroform, several assorted lengths of thick brown rope, a few rolls of duct tape, bandanas, different lengths of cloth,feathers, paint brushes and several assortments of tickling tools.

The girls arrived at 7:45 a.m. and let themselves in since they all had keys to Megan's place. The girls walked to Megan's bedroom to see her asleep and with a blanket around her. This gave Heather an idea.

" You two get her completely rapped in the blanket and hold her down. I'll make sure she won't escape."

With that the girls carefully moved Megan's arms to her sides as not to wake her up. They quickly rolled her up and Megan began to wake. Before she had enough time to struggle the girls held her down with force as Heather bound her. Heather used duct tape to thouroghly secure Megan's arms to her sides and then to tie her ankles together. Once Heather was sure that Megan was immobile she tied Megan's toes together and used one of the bandanas to cleave gag her.

" You girls go check to see if anybody's coming, I'll handle Megan" ordered Heather.

And with that, Krystle and Emily left the room and Heather stood over Megan with a devious smile.

" So you thought you were just going to torture me into obeying you?" said Heather as she circled Megan. " Well it looks like the tide as turned and I am going to torture for a change!"

With that Heather pulled out a feather and began to approach Megan's bare soles. Megan's eyes grew wide she struggled and protested. All that came out of Megan's mouth was MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!.

" Since I want to guage just how much you are suffering I'm going to change your gag to a blindfold" Heather did just that and Megan began to yell.

" You can't do this to me! I am the one who does this to you! There is no way your torture will work on MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Heather had begun to stroke Megan's soles with the feather. She stroked it up and down the arches of Megan's feet while occasionally sawing it between Megan's toes.This drove Megan into hysterics and yet she resisted.

"HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M STILL SUPEREIOR TO YOU! YOU CAN'T GET THE BEST OF MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Megan continued to scream and laugh as her helpless feer were mercilessly tortured.

" What's the matter? Are you ticklish?" asked Heather in a sarcastic tone as she continued to torture Megan knowing well what the answer was.

Meanwhile, back at the front of the house, Emily and Krystle were awaiting the arival of Janine. It had been about an hour and a half since they lefted Megan's rom. Just a few minutes later Janine arrived alone. The girls took their position. Janine opened the door and called for Megan but all she heard was distant laughter. Just as she was going to explore where the sound was coming from she was jumped by Krystle and Emily. They brought her to the ground and started to strip her. Emily held her down becuase she was stronger and Krystles was able to remove her shirt, shorts, shoes, and socks.

Krystle then grabbed some rope and handed it to Emily. Emily secured Janine's wrists behind her back. Krystle took some more rope to secure Janine's ankles.. The girls then proceeded to tie Janine's knees and elbows. Next they blingfolded her and carried her into Megan's living room. They secured Janine to the futon and Emily began to speak.

" I've waited so long to get even with you for making me torture my best friend and today I'm going to make you pay". Emily then removed Janine's underwear leaving her completely naked. Emily then dug her fingers into Janine's soles while Krystle Began the upper body tickling. Janine went beserk. She could brely handle the double tickling.

"AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Was all Janine could manage to say. With Emily plunging into her feet and Krystle varying between her breasts, stomach and armpits, Janine couldn't even manage to beg. A few hours passed when Heather had decided her rivals had been tortured enough. She used some duct tape to gag Megan and left her bound saying:

" I'm sure someone will find you eventually" and left the room. The same was done to Janine. After this the girls left thinking everything was settled. Janine and Megan were eventually found by Missy and Meghan. They explained what had happened to them. What happened next was the predominant fact that changed Heather's behavior.

Conclusion coming soon. Let me know what you thought. Also I am thinking of posting some artwork in the Original Artwork section that goes with my stories. Let me know if you think I should post it.

I LOVED IT:D
art work would be cool, I can't wait for the next part.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back