• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

some weekend tickles(true)

CurtWild

4th Level Red Feather
in the group i hang with there are alot of girls some of which i have tickled(mostly quickies),others i haven`t.this weekend i got two new notches on my belt.

a bunch of us were at a friends house and one of the girls there was laying on the couch. i noticed her shoes were of and she was wearing those cute socks chicks were you know form fitting w/pictures and stuff on them...anyway i went over to were her feet were and sat down.since we are all good friends she put her feet on my lap and asked for a massage.i said ok and as i would massage i`d throw in a very quick tickle here and there but getting very little response...so i grabbed one foot and tickled up and down her foot w/my finger.she laughed pulled her foot away and said no tickling just massage.since i did`t want my cover blown i said ok and fnished the massage.

i was at my x`s house hangin out with her in the living room,she said she had to take a shower and got up and went into the bathroom.her sister who is a year older came up the stairs and plopped down on the other couch,i quickly noticed she was barefoot.now i know she isn`t ticklish on her sides or her underarms cause she has poked at me so of course i would try to get her back but would get no reaction at all,she would`nt even fight it...so i had to get her feet.we started makin fun of each other as is the norm with us.she had sifted on the couch to her stomach and i saw my chance....i quickly got off the couch where i was at and sat down on her legs.she was still sayin shit to me so said she better stop...she of course said what are you gonna do if i don`t..ahh the opening i was looking for,still i had no clue if her feet were ticklish or not.i leaned over,grabbed her foot and pulled it toward me....before she could say a word i raked my fingers up and down her foot and to my suprise(the tickling gods smiled upon me this day)she began laughing and squirming like a little girl.i grabbed her other foot..now holding both her feet in my arm i teased her asking if she was ticklish she screamed yes and told me to stop so naturally i tickled both her feet with my free hand she was laughing and cursing at me until finally i stopped. i got up and said she had learned her lesson...i was so happy to find out she was ticklish on her feet,since it`s my favorite spot to tickle.............anyway those to tickles made up for an otherwise shitty weekend

Good for you, man!!! Especially on your ex's older sister!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back