• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spin Magazine - Small Foot Fetishism Article

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
This was probably posted at some time before, considering the magazine was released in October of 2002. But we just came across this magazine at a garage sale over the weekend, and it got us so excited that I had to post.

Lazarus gets credit for finding this one, as I happened to browse right past it.

In the October 2002 edition of Spin magazine, they have an article on page 32 titled "Pedi-Philes?". At the top of the article, they have three small nearly identical pictures of Geri Halliwell performing in concert barefoot (not nearly close enough or large enough to get a good view of her feet, though). The article goes on to say:

"J-Lo's big ol' booty doesn't even turn heads among one group of music fans: celebrity-foot fetishists. Sites such as starfeet.com and divinefeet.com attract hundreds of thousands of visitors every month by posting the latest photos - usually close-ups from magazine shots and movie stills. Viewers can pour over images, peruse foot-fan fiction, and debate such topics as long toes versus short toes, pedicured versus dirty, and which celeb has the ugliest dogs. ("I only hope that when Britney Spears takes her shirt off, she has the decency to throw it over her hideous feet," one posts on the Mouse Pad.) Lord Lucan, the Australian webmaster behind International Celebrity Feet (the largest site, with 300,000 visitors a month, at lordlucan.b-h-e.com), says Spears, Shakira, Kylie Minogue, Christina Aguilera, and Geri Halliwell possess the most sought-after pop-star hocks. "It's very flattering," Halliwell says, "but I always thought my feet were quite ugly."

Anyway, I thought it was VERY cool to see Mouse Pad get a mention. A neat little unexpected find, to say the least. Again, sorry if this is a repost!

Mimi :)

No apology necessary

I remember that very well. It was cool to see the 'Pad listed in a mag, along with seeing LL (Lord Lucan)being mentioned. When I was still posting over there pretty heavily the guys were invited to do a few tv shows as well (Obviously not ALL of us at once, but you guys get the idea). The invitations were always declined.

yeah, that would suck. but holy shit, i remember reading that britney comment in-thread :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back