• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Competition at the office PT 2 (F/F, Adult)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
I am attempting part 2 of this story. While the story should stand alone, you might want to check out part 1 first if you haven’t already (shameless plug). The story is fictional. It is of an adult nature and is intended for an adult audience. If you are not yet of legal age or if you are offended by adult content, please do not read this story.

Your feedback is welcomed and encouraged as I am new at this.

The next week was pure hell for Nancy. Following Nancy’s defeat in her sex fight with Kristin, Kristin made it a point to bring up the topic at work, whenever she could, especially if there were some other female workers around from other companies in the office complex. Some of these co-workers wondered how they would fair against each of the participants in a similar fight. Many were intrigued and turned on when they heard how Kristin had tickled Nancy into defeat. Nancy was embarrassed and didn’t feel Kristin’s victory was clean cut. After all, Kristin had caught Nancy off guard and subdued her by tickling, which Nancy felt was unfair.

After a week of being tormented and embarrassed, Nancy challenged her rival to a rematch. It didn’t take Kristin, a petite brunette, standing maybe 5’2’’ and weighing about 115 lbs, long to agree. Like last time, the rules were the same (The two would square off in just a bra and panties. The winner however, would not be the first one who was able to make her opponent cum. Instead, the two would try to bring the other to orgasm after orgasm and the winner would be determined when the opponent would admit she couldn’t take anymore and would have to beg the “attacker” to stop). Like last time, I was asked to be there as a witness so the loser would be humiliated in front of a witness.

The two agreed to fight later that evening. I later found out that Nancy had a plan and unbeknownst to Kristin, the tall, statuesque blonde with a great figure that was often hidden under lose fitting cloths, had hidden a bag of “goodies” in the conference room, where the fight was to take place.

For this event, Kristin wore a baby blue bra and matching panties. The bra was showing off quite a bit of her large breasts and the panties were riding well up her tight ass. Nancy wore a red bra and panties and looked quite seductive in them.

The two women squared off and Nancy reached for her opponent’s top in an early attempt to remove the garment. Kristin swatted her attackers hands away but while she focused on the hands, like the last time they met, Nancy used her long legs to trip Kristin and bring her down. As soon as she did this, Kristin found her arms pinned over her shoulders by Nancy’s knees. I think Kristin knew what was coming and tried to brace for it, but all of a sudden, started screaming. “Ahhh, HAHAHAHA, please STAHPAHAHAHAH.” Nancy had a huge smile on her face as she was tickling Kristin’s underarms. The blonde felt she was getting a measure of revenge.

Nancy, who had started out slowly, gently rubbing her fingers inside of Kristin’s armpits, started picking up speed and was soon digging her nail hard inside the pits. Kristin was wriggling around on the floor, using up a lot of energy and pleading with her attacker to stop. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, No more, no more,” panted the brunette but Nancy just kept on going and the only thing heard inside the room was Kristin’s laughter and the occasional plea for mercy.

When Nancy thought Kristin had used up most of her strength, she stopped the tickle attack. Kristin must have thought the worst of it was over (I know I sure did), when the tall goddess stood up and seemed to walk away. Actually, what she was doing was getting her “bag of tricks”, as she must have thought her opponent was in such a weakened state that she wouldn’t be able to move. This in fact was the case and Nancy removed a pair of handcuffs from the bag.

Kristin soon found her hands cuffed together, over her head. There was a piece of rope tied to the center of the cuffs and the other end was tied to the doorknob on the conference room door. This forced Kristin into a sitting position with her legs on the floor and her ass just off of it. Nancy then took out two additional pieces of long rope. While Kristin had regained some of her strength and tried kicking her attacker away, Nancy was able to tie one end around one of her ankles and the other end of the rope around the radiator grid in the room. The blonde then did the same to the other leg, tying it to a radiator grid on the other side of the room. This left the helpless brunette spread eagled as well.

“Now you’re mine and its time we had some fun taunted Nancy.” First she took out the feather duster and placed it under Kristin’s slightly raised ass. Then she took out a small paintbrush. Nancy began gently running the brush up and down the sole of Kristin’s foot. The petite woman’s foot twitched and she laughed uncontrollably. “STAHHHP, Please no more, No Moahahahahre.” Nancy was quite impressed with herself. As she was tormenting Kristin’s feet, the brunette was squirming around. As she squirmed, she was in effect rocking back and forth on the feather duster which would then tickle her highly sensitive ass.

“I can’t stand this, HAHAHAHAH, stop, PLEASE STAHHHP,” screamed Kristin, but Nancy just kept on going. In fact, she started rubbing the paintbrush in between Kristin’s toes. Kristin just shrieked, “STTTTTAAAAAAHHHHHHHPPPPPP, no more, No MORE, NO MORRREE!!!” but the blonde was exacting her revenge and had no intentions of stopping.”

Soon the blonde put away the paintbrush and took out two feathers. She started rubbing one on the inside of Kristin’s leg, right by her ankle and then did the same with the second feather, on her other ankle. Both of her legs were being tickled at the same time and the feather duster continued to do its magic.

Slowly, very slowly, Nancy torturously moved the feathers higher on her opponent’s inner legs. Basically she’d go up to Kristin’s knees and then come back down to her ankle’s. Nancy must have done this for about five minutes as Kristin continued to laugh but also started to moan. She clearly was being turned on.

“Am I making you cum,” Nancy taunted as she now was running the feather even higher, from Kristin’s knee-pit, up the inner thigh and stopping just short of her opponents pubes. “Am I making you cum,” Nancy asked again and tore the material away from Kristin’s crotch. For good measure, Kristin also found her bra being removed.

Still working with the feather, Nancy began to rub them back and forth all the way to the upper leg very close to Kristin’s vagina. Kristin screamed again, “I’m CUMMMING,” and had a very strong orgasm, without even having any direct stimulation of her pussy.”

“That’s it, I win,” screamed Nancy. You might as well give up now. I made you cum. Do you give?”

“No, screamed Kristin defiantly
“But you are tied up and there’s nothing you can do. You are at my mercy and I can make you cum as many times as I wanted.”

“I KNOW,” responded the brunette, “but I’ m not giving up.”

It was then I realized that Kristin must have been enjoying this and wanted to experience several more orgasms at the will of her attacker. I think Nancy knew this too. The only problem was she was looking to embarrass Kristin, not sexually gratify her. Still, Nancy had a fight to win and she intended to do just that.

“You know, I’m a bit of an artist and I was wondering what you thought,” Nancy said as she took out a pen and began to torturously draw on the bottom or Kristin’s foot. Kristin’s foot was wiggling, her whole body was shaking and she was laughing uncontrollably. As her body was shaking, her ass would raise and lower as it was continuing to be assaulted by the feather duster. Nancy then continued to draw on the brunette’s body, drawing on her inner leg and thigh and making Kristin squirm. After about five minutes of drawing, Nancy said, “You know what, I really don’t like that picture.” She then excused herself leaving Kristin wondering (and me too) what she was up to. She went into the kitchenette that comes off the conference room and filled a bucket with warm soapy water. Upon returning she said, “you know us artists, we don’t like leaving our mistakes in places where other people can see them. With that, she dipped a washcloth in the water and very slowly and seductively washed the drawing off of the other woman’s body.

“Oh my GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I can’t take this,” screamed Kristin, but when Nancy told her to simply give up and admit the blonde was the better woman, Kristin screamed even louder, “NOOOOOO!! NEVER!!!!.”

After Kristin’s body was clean, Nancy continued to use the soapy washcloth to tickle her opponent’s pussy. She continued to gently rub it back and forth, in a slow, torturous motion.

“Am I making you cum? Am I making you cum?,” taunted Nancy as she continued to work the washcloth over Kristin’s vagina. “Oh GAWWWD YEESSSSS,” screamed Kristin. “I’m CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.” Her body than erupted as she experienced her second orgasm. Still she refused to give up.

Nancy was getting angrier and angrier that her opponent refused to yield and she was determined to make her pay for it. Nancy next took out two larger feathers and positioned herself between Kristin’s legs. She began working the two feathers over Kristin’s breasts. She started at the underside of the tits and began working the feathers back and forth, one on each tit. Kristin was screaming, laughing and panting all at the same time. Nancy then worked her knee into the other woman’s pubic section and pumped it up and down against Kristin’s vagina. As she did this she began working the feathers up her opponents breasts. When she came close to Kristin’s nipples, Nancy worked one feather in a slow, teasing clockwise motion around the right nipple, while working the other feather in a faster counterclockwise motion around the other nipple. Kristin couldn’t take much more of this and soon exploded in another orgasm.

Instead of even asking Kristin if she wanted to give after experiencing this orgasm, Nancy just kept pumping her knee against the brunette’s pussy while continuing to tease her ticklish breasts with the feathers. Nancy kept changing the way she was using the feathers so Kristin wouldn’t get to use to the pattern. She would dab the feather, she would speed up or slow down, go from side to side and then top to bottom, even at times use both feathers on one tit, maybe one around the nipple and the other one on the bottom of the orb.

Kristin was erupting in orgasm after orgasm. Finally after countless orgasms she screamed, “That’s enough, no more, you win, you’re the better woman.”

“Payback’s a bitch, bitch. You had your chance to give up,” came the blonde’s reply. “You didn’t when I wanted you to, now you are going to pay the price.” With that, Nancy began blowing raspberries into the smaller woman belly button.

“NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO, AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH, Stop, STOP, PLEASSSSSSE,” screamed Kristin, but Nancy was having none of it. She began to dart her tongue in and out of Kristin’s navel while taking one of the feathers and working it over Kristin’s vaginal lips.”

“I can’t take it, STTOPPPP, PLEASE!!!,” screamed Kristin but Nancy simply told her that she could take it, and would have to until the blonde woman grew tired.

Working the feather on her pussy and licking her belly button led to Kristin having many more orgasms. Finally after about half an hour of this treatment, Nancy decided that Kristin had enough.

“Looks like I humiliated you bitch. And, what you don’t know is, I had the entire session video taped and can show this around the office.” With that, Nancy did untie Kristin.

Nancy actually did bring the video tape in to work and played it at times in the building’s lunchroom as she wanted to return the humiliation Kristin had made her feel the previous week.

Finally Kristin said, “you know we each have one victory. We really should have a tie breaker.”

“I’m willing if you are,” responded Nancy, “I’m ready if you are. Just tell me when.”

THE END

Stay tuned (I hope) for part 3, “The Tiebreaker”

Okay, so what do you think. Again, any, and all feedback is welcome.

We are impressed! You have delved within a familiar realm and boldly reinterpreted it! You are very impressive! Allow blonde hair Nancy to win round three as a punishment finale of Part 1. A draw would be unsatisfactory!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S You go girl!

Anna and Heather,

Thank you very much for your kind words. One of the things I really like about the site is the ability for instant feedback. Honestly as a new writer, I was hoping for a little more (having written 2 stories, I have only received four comments, from three individuals) as I find it very helpful and important. Still I do appreciate your comments.

In regard to a draw, until you mentioned it, the thought hadn't entered my mind. The only reason for a draw is so there can be a winner in pt4 (lol) :D

I'm curious as to why you would like to see Nancy win. Hearing your comments could well help me with pt3. Honestly my initial idea was to have Kristin win Pt3 and then if I go further have Kristin take on one of the other people in the building with Nancy making a "guest appearance". I'm not quite sure which way I'm going to go with it (but I do intend on a pt3- with a winner).

Again, thank you for your comments.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back