• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in School

moopheustmf

Here is a true story from when i was at Secondary School!

I was in my last year at secondary school, all through the years i shared the classes with the same people!

A girl in one of classes was a close friend of mine we had been a couple in the past had our ups and downs as friends, this girl (not mention no names)was into shoeplay, our school uniform comprised of a white shirt, red tie,black trousers,and you could wear wot sock/shoes u liked. This girl was about 5`5", brown hair always tied back just below shoulder length, brown eyes, very attractive and she was a size 6 shoe.

I knew this girl liked playing with her shoes so in most classes i cud sit and watch as she took her shoes off and on revealing her nice sock clad feet, but that wasn`t enough for me i had to tickle them get up close. One day we ended up sat together in French class which neither one of was bothered about, but i was so happy to be there as this day she had her nike air max trainers on which were always loosely tied and her white socks , so i was able to sit and watch her take her shoes off and slip them back on as she normally would.

But then for some reason she didn`t do it for long and it stopped maybe coz we were rite at the front and ur feet are in full view, but n e way i wasn`t happy so i thought i am going to take her shoes off myself, so nervously i used my foot to push her foot from the heel off the floor and she didn`t flinch so i kept pushing higher and higher untill her heel popped out of her shoe, and then let her foot go back down to the floor where i jus gradually pushed it from under her foot, and she was not bothered in the slightest, all she done was left her trainer empty and pulled her socked foot up on to the chair, by this time i was still nervous my heart was pounding in my ears and i was startin to break into a sweat! I sat there for a while jus admiring her empty trainer and her nice perfect socked foot then i thought "wonder if she`s ticklish" so i thought of a reason to touch her foot: piece of fluff?, dirt, anything to make my move, then slowly reached down and stroked the arch of her foot then casually pulled away and she didn`t even flinch so i done it again still no reaction, so i jus did it constant then pretende to look in my bag under the desk and grabbed her other leg and removed her other trainer then she put both feet up on her chair cross legged and i sat for the rest of the lesson and tickled her feet and she was loving it so much though that this went on through the rest of the year every lesson we had we sat together even study time she wud have to be with me so we cud do wot we enjoyed and it was not learning lol!

Suggestion

That was a nice story and I have just one suggestion. I think you should post it in the Early Experiences thread. I think it would fit in better there rather than being on its own.

Yeah, nice story. One suggestion tho, try using PUNCTUATION, makes it eaier to read. Or maybe you were too excited to notice... :confused:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back