• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling: Aunt Sarah

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
This is the sequel to one of my previous posts. It involves Aunt Sarah -- a beautiful blonde in her early thirties who used to watch me from time to time.

Just click the link below to read the story.

AUNT SARAH: Spring Break

Once again, great work! I always love to read your stuff.

Everyone has both good and bad stuff in their lives, but believe me, you are very lucky in your tickling relatives. I just wish I was as lucky. ;)

thanks

Thanks for writing.

To clarify things, Aunt Sarah wasn't my aunt... my parents just called her that.

I was lucky, but I also spent a disproportionate amount of time pursuing women's feet.

Thanks again for responding (I was beginning to think nobody saw my post).

Awesome story I loved it, I admit that I have a female cousin that I would love to try that with :) I did have a tickle torture partner ( Tammy ) of which I loved touching her soft feet..Once again awesome story

Thanks

Thanks for the positive feedback (that goes for you and Darth).

I'd love to hear about your experiences.

Thanks again. :)

Fantastic!

I enjoyed your previous Aunt Sarah story, but this one was even better! Well done, reflex!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks

Thanks Smash. It was a fun experience and it seemed like a good idea to share it with the TMF.

I hope many more people come forward with stories from their lives. :)

Okay, so I've spent a bit of time this weekend looking up old literature here, and found this one AWOL. Anybody have a clue where I can find the story?

Last edited:
Yeah - jobs, health, family emergencies... all of that stuff can really get in the way of internet time.

Glad you enjoyed these.

Great story, another of my favorites here!

Does anyone know what ever happened to reflexology? I know he had some health concerns. I hope nothing bad happened

Oh my it just comes up with a yahoo advert and I cant see the story if its anything like the old one I just so need to read it?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back