PDA

View Full Version : two mainstream scenes last night

DarkSoul
10-01-2001, 12:36 PM
1.zoolander crib-there was a quick scene were
he and some are playing on a bit and he say to
one "are you ticklish? then starts to tickle her
this can be seen on mtv and is a commercial.

2.a new popeye olive oil scene popeye and bluto
are trying to to each other by seeing who can play the
best instrument bluto plays a fiddle and when she
hears it she say "you tickle my funnybone or something
then he tickles her ear with the fiddle stick

thats all for now see ya

Every soul has a destiney
but a Darksoul makes his own

Knightshade
10-01-2001, 01:07 PM
There's a good bit of tickling in Popeye cartoons, you just have to catch it. It's mostly Olive Oyl.

nontkl
10-01-2001, 05:27 PM
Anybody else see the Zoolander commercial? What does the girl look like, where does he tickle her, what's the reaction..etc?

Bootman
10-01-2001, 06:27 PM
That zoolander scene good but for some reason I can't see spending the money on that movie...

nontkl
10-01-2001, 09:12 PM
I'm sorry to keep this going but I'm not quite understanding-this is a clip from the actual movie itself?

CurtWild
10-01-2001, 10:31 PM
dude i saw the movie and well......ummm it has it`s moments.i don`t think it was worth the 8 bucks,it would be better to wait for it to come out on video/dvd....as for the zoolander cribs,i saw the damn commercial but missed the show...oh well mtv will problably replay it a million times anyway

Oddjob0226
10-02-2001, 07:02 AM
Well, I saw Zoolander and found no tickling in it whatsoever. Usually Ben Stiller sneaks it in somewhere, so this time it must have ended up on the cutting room floor.

nontkl
10-02-2001, 07:06 AM
Ok, now I understand-there is an MTV special called "Zoolander Crib", I guess based on the show, MTV Cribs, where they go into celebrities' homes. Once again, I don't have cable, so anyone who can tapet this and make me a copy will be in for a generous trade from me! nontkl@hotmail.com

Latin_Boy
10-02-2001, 09:12 PM
nontkl,

Being such a huge mainstream TK guy, you sure are missing a lot by not having cable. It's pretty cheap these days, and you can see a TK incident at least once a week.

nontkl
10-02-2001, 11:50 PM
Believe me brother, I know!!! I'd never leave the house!!!!