• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Challenge

Masked stranger

I walked up to Melissa's front door,and shook off some of the drops of rain and pulled down on my black rain jacket. I hated that rain jacket, because it was one of those pull over ones that was way too small for me, but my cheap parents made me wear it for protection. Melissa answered the door after about ten minutes and let me in.
"You may want to keep that jacket on," she said, "our heat's out so its a bit cold down in the basement."
I smiled and followed her downstairs. Her basement was a bit bare on the walls, and the only things down there were a couch, an old TV and a chin up bar in the door way. The two of us sat down and talked for a long while. We talked about school, how long it was until summer and we talked about our families. AFter a while, the conversation slowly started to become dull. After sitting for that long a period, I began to grow restless. I started shifitng uncomfortably and yawning slightly.
"ARe you ok?" Melissa asked.
"Oh Yeah," I said, "I just need to strecth for a second."
I raised both of my arms high and leaned back on the couch, trying ot give the fullest stretch possible. Now the other reason I hated my rain jacket was that its small size caused it to grab onto my t-
shirt. WHen it does this, my bare stomach gets exposed for about a foot and being a little self consious I hated that. SO naturally when I stretched, my tummy became exposed. I was enjoying the stretch, when all of a sudden, I felt a slight tingling on my stomach. The tingling soon turned to a tickle and I immediately folded my arms over my stomach. Melissa leaned back and laughed for a little, grinning at me.
"You're ticklish aren't you?" she taunted.
"No," I lied, "I'm not."
"Oh yeah?" she said, "Prove it!"
Now as you can tell I have a ticklish tummy, but being taunted like that was not something I could take lightly. I boldy accepted her challenege.
"ALright!" I said, "How?"
Melissa took my hand and led me over to the chin up bar.
"You have to hold onto this bar with both hands," Melissa explained, "and I will tickle you while you're on there. If you don't laugh and don't let go, then I 'll admit I'm wrong. But if you laugh, then I get to keep tickling you. Agreed?"
"ALright ," I said, "but on one condition."
"What's that?" she asked
"After I'm done I get to tickle you."
"Fair enough."
I went over to the bar and reached up to grab it. It was high enough that the jacket rode up, but my feet were able to touch the ground. Melissa grinned and asked if i was ready.
"You bet," I nodded.
Melissa cracked her knuckles and took one finger and slowly traced it around my bellybutton. The tingling was unbearable, but I bit my lip, determined not to break. Melissa smiled wider and knew that it wasn;t going to be easy to break me. She leaned over to me and whispered:
"I'll be right back."
She walked over to her purse and reached in.........
To be continued

A good start, but personally, I don't have a lot of patience with "teasers". I'll wait to read the rest until the story is completely finished.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back