• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rogue pt. 2

Knightshade

TMF Regular
"Tickle you?" Sinister grinned, "what a marvelous idea." He laughed as he slowly glided the feather up her soft arches....

"Nnnnnnnoooo....aahaaaaahahhahahhahahehhehehe... nooo...tickles..." Rogue laughed hysterically, she was not used to being touched, especially on her feet.

Sinister stopped tickling her briefly. "My.. my... ticklish are we?"

"Let me go you bast...ahhhh! eeeehahahhaha...." He cut her off mid sentence by tickling her again, this time moving the soft feather between her toes. She couldn't even pull her feet away, or scrunch her toes, being totally paralyzed by the tickling.

Sinister stopped again. "Well, those soft little feet of yours are very ticklish, now, what about the rest of you?" He pressed a button and 3 robots floated over to the table, each of them had mechanical hands with warm velvet gloves covering them, and feathers on the fingertips.

"Number one," the robot beeped at the sound of his voice. "Probe her sides and underarms." The robot beeped again and Rogue closed her eyes tightly, awaiting the tickling.

The robot started to softly tickle up both her sides, starting with a gentle soft caress, then quickly turned to a gently poking tickle.

"Nnnnnnoooo....eeeeeheeehehhehehheheee...s..stop... t..tickles....hahahhahhahahahhaaa." Rogue giggled helplessly as she tossed her head from side to side.

The robot moved it's mechanical fingers quickly up and down her sides as Sinister watched. "Number one, cease operation." Thr robot beeped and moved away. "Number two, prober her feet and legs." The robot beeped and began floating over.

"No!" Rogue screamed, "Stop this... I can't stand to be tickled!"

Sinister halted the robot, by holding up his hand. "I know that already Rogue, but this is fun that I just can't resist, besides the fun for me, this is helping my research immensely, now I understand why your power came into effect. Tell me Rogue, were you always this ticklish?" Sinister grinned and stared into her eyes.

"Yes," she said weakily, "They used to tickle me all the time, and I would have done anything to make it stop, and wished nobody could ever tickle me again." A tear ran down her cheek as she realized that all this time, her curse of physical contact was manifested because of her strong inner desire.

"Oh, how tragic." Sinister said mockingly, "Number two continue..."
Rogue's body began to tense as the robot began at the top of her thighs and began tickling her relentlessly.

"AHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAA....S..SSS...STOP! EEEEHEHHEHHEEE.... TTTT...TICKLES!!! PLEASE...NOOOO...AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA...." The robot kept going, up and down her soft frim thighs, her calves and the backs of her knees, tickling every inch of her legs. "EEEEE!" She squealed and lifted her hips as the robot miscalculated and brought his mechanical hand softly down on her crotch.

"MMMMMmmmm....." Rogue stopped laughing and purred softly.

"Number two, cease operation." Sinsiter walked back over to the table. "Did my little toy find something new dear Rogue?"

She nodded, she couldn't help it, years of sexual tension had been building up inside her and all this touching, tickling...

"Number three," Sinister spoke sharply to the robot. It beeped to attention. "Tickle this spot here," Sinister softly rubbed her now dampening crotch. "But be sure to periodically inject the orgasm blocker, we wouldn't want to make a mess."

Rogue gritted her teeth, "Damn you Sinister... I swear I'm going to get you for this!"

Sinister laughed manically, "If I let you live that long my dear. Number one, number two, assist Number three, opearation PLEASUREKILL..."

Like It? Hate It? Want me to just shut up and go away? Feedback pleez.

i liked it

it's very simple.
this story has everything: tickling, tickling and sex.
and it's written very well.
I can't wait to read the rest of it,
or another one if this one is over. (but if you could finish the sex part it would be better).

Keep going

Rogue

Sorry it's been so long since I did anything for this guys, but I've been writing all over the place and my skills are really improving.

I'm getting back into a regular monthly Fan-Fic with one of my friends and it's turning out really good.

So my question to you guys here is should I finish this story? Start all over and try something better? Or just come up with something new. (Jean Grey, Shadowcat or Dazzler maybe?)

Anyways you guys are really cool and good writers, and I respect the opinion of my peers. :D

Well time to stop rambling on and on and get back to brainstorming, see ya laterz.

~Welcome to my midnight dreary....
KNIGHTSHADE

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back