• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible tickling get together

colorockies137

TMF Poster
Hi.My wife is interested in learning about my interest in feet and tickling.Well,how about some of you in the Colorado area who are interested in tickling maybe get together with us,at our home or in a special place,to talk to us and get to know us and each other in person.My name is Steve,45,and my wife Cindy,43.Even if you live in a nearby state and can come,great.This will be in the future.Feel free to e-mail or Private Message and give some ideas.We can talk,get to know one another and,maybe,do alittle tickling,if you want.I know I would love to be a lee and my wife would love to watch.
Thank you and hope to hear from fellow ticklers.

Sounds interesting! Myself, I just got back home from NEST (look under Eastern Gatherings for background information on it); it was a wonderful weekend-long get-together. I don't know when next I'll be in CO, but I'll keep you in mind if so. By the way, I am male; don't know if that is an issue (it's not with me). Best wishes! WP

Hi,WP.No.It isn't a problem that you are male.I would love to see my wife tied and tickled and she me.Don't know if we can go to a gathering because I work weekends and soon my wife will too.If you are in CO,let us know.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back