• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Challenge Part 2

Masked stranger

...Melissa reached into her purse and clasped something in her hands which i couldn't quite see. She approached me and knelt down in front of my belly.
"This will get you," she said grinning up at me.
SHe now held the object up and I saw that it was a makeup brush. The tension that had risen in my muscles now settled. How much could a dinky brush tickle? I though to myself.
Melissa lowered the brush to the center of my belly and slowly began to move it back and forth. I soon learned my grave mistake. The tiny bristles on the brush were unbearable. A thousand tingly sparks were shooting through my stomach and the surpressed laughterr was rising higher and higher. I didn't want to let her win, but the tickly sensations were intensifying as she moved the brush over my bellybutton.
"Are you sure you don't want to laugh?" she taunted.
I would have answered her, but I knew that if I opened my mouth I would have laughed, so I just shook my head.
"Ok, I guess I have to move in for the kill."
SHe kept the brush moving, but began to lower her mouth to my stomach and it was then that she blew a rasberry into my tummy. That broke me.
"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHERHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHhohohohoh!"
"I knew you had a ticklish tummy!" she said, still continuing her torture, "and now that I broke you, I get to tickle you as long as I want."
SHe now stood on top of my shoes, leaving me unable to move my feet and she moved my two hands on the bar together and cuffed them, with handcuffs she had hidden in her back pocket. I was too weak to resist.
"Now it continues," she said, "Kitchy Kitchy Koo!"
SHe put the brush down and began to skitter her hands all over my stomach. AT times she would start at the ribs and work her way down to my bellybutton. The tickles would vary in intensity, but had me laughing all the smae.
"N-O-OST-O-O-PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEIC-A-N-TT-A-KE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHI-T!P-L-EASEIGIVEUPHEHEHEHEHYOUWERERIGHTHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHIMTICKLISHHHEHEHEHEHOHOHOH!"
Melissa smiled as I laughed and as the tears strolled down my face. My legs felt weaker and weaker with each tickle, and Melissa upon seeing this decided to end it. But not before she had a little more fun.
"So do you admit you were wrong and that you're tummy is ticklish?"
"YE-S-SITSTICKLISHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"So you surrender and give up?"
yE-S-S-SiSURRENDERISURRENDEREHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE!"
With that she unlocked the cuffs and let me fall to the floor in a puddle of ticklish laughter. I lay on the floor still continuing my laughter. My body was sweating so much that I had to relieve myself of my shoes to give my feet some air. I asked Melissa to do it since I was still too weak. MElissa pulled off one shoe, but then proceded to tickle my socked foot which sent me into even futher hysterics. WHen she began to tickle my pedicured toes, I yelled and pleaded for her to stop, which she sympathetically did. WHne I finally regained my consiousness, I admitted to Melissa that I was ticklish and that she was an excellent tickler.
"Thank You," she said.
"Now there's only one thing left," I said grinning towards her.
"What's that?" she asked nervously.
"It's my turn!"
To be continued.
(For the record since I never specified this and for that my profound apologies. The narrator of this story is female and the narrator is not me.)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back