• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish night at HUSTLER club

edv

TMF Regular
Just wanted to share with you all some details about my trip to hustler club in B-more for "fetish night". First, the ladies there are all just stunning. Then on the table I was sitting at was a fetish menu. On the menu were things like Footworship - 20$ flogging - 20$ etc. TIckling was not on the menu, but when I asked the first girl if she would do a tickling session she looked at me and said "tickling? That sounds like FUN!" and with that she clamped her handcuffs on me and we went back and had the first of MANY tickle fights for me that evening. Two blondes, one brunette one belly dancer(!) and one damn sexy african american. All in all I tickled 5 hustler hunnies that evening. As I said ALL were ticklish and two said they loved it! All for the low price of 100$! THere was a pretty good turnout for this so I think they'll be doing it again, and hopefully on a regular basis. I'll keep you posted.

Peace

Ed

I love Baltimore. I didn't know they had fetish nights down there? Is it weekly?

metroguy2k4 said:
I love Baltimore. I didn't know they had fetish nights down there? Is it weekly?

The night I went was the first one. If I hear of another, I will post the date on this forum.

Peace

Ed

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back