• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible VCR Alert - Regis and Kelly

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
All this week on Regis and Kelly, they had competition week where Regis and Kelly compete against one another in contests submitted by viewers. The winner at the end of the week gets a prize package including a pedicure performed by the loser live on television next week.

Well, Kelly won the weekly contest! So next week (they did not specify which day it will be on...I figured Monday, but as the show was ending Kelly told Regis that she was not even going to wash her feet at all next week, but instead she would save them for him when he does her pedicure..so possibly on Friday), live on the show, Regis will have to give Kelly a pedicure. Regis commented at the end of the show today "I lost, so I get to do her toes...and boy, am I EVER gonna do her toes!".

Nothing may happen, but it's a GREAT tickling opportunity, so we just may get lucky. Even if we don't, Kelly has some gorgeous feet, and it will still be worth tuning in for!

Just a heads up!

Mimi :)

I would consider it a reward rather than a penalty to give her a pedicure, obviously. :devil:

Thanks for the tip, Mimi. :D

Sounds to me like Regis is just playing dumb. "Oh, no, I have to give Kelly a pedicure! How horrible!" :rolleyes: :D

5/21

On Friday, May 21 Regis will give Kelly the pedicure.
Let's all hope that Kelly will be tickled!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back