• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish wives & mothers/ mother-in-law might be dating a tickler

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Hi all. I’ve posted a couple of notes about tickling my wife. Most recently, I posted one asking about why her ticklishness might be reduced. Lucky for me, it turns out she’s just gotten better at hiding her reactions! I’ll get to that at the end of this story. As evidenced by a couple of tickling episodes, she’s still “got it”.

Now, I’ll preface this by saying I think I’m extremely lucky to have a wife who’s both attractive (at least in my opinion) and very ticklish. I also must state that I’m not entirely thrilled about the idea of someone else tickling my wife, but, since it already happened and it’s over, may as well enjoy the story!

This is from my wife’s (call her Mary) description of the event, so I can’t vouch for it, but I can certainly report it. Mary went over to visit her mother (call her Linda) on Mother’s Day. Apparently, some guy was over there (her mom is, shall we say, always dating somebody). At some point, they were all in the kitchen. For whatever reason, he made some joke and poked Mary in her ribs. Mary is sensitive in her ribs and was quite tickled, and she shouted when she got tickled. The guy asked Mary if she was ticklish, and Mary said “yes, please don’t tickle me”. The guy said something like “how about you?” looking at Linda.

This part would have been cool as heck to see. Mary (about age 27) and her mom are both quite pretty (again, my opinion) but don’t look a thing like one another. Linda (about age 49-50) is kind of tanned, curvy, busty but rather unathletic-looking woman, whereas Mary is more built more like, say, a college cheerleader, more muscular yet trim. Anyway, According to Mary, he acted like he would tickle her mother, walking towards her and wiggling his fingers. Apparently, Linda said something like “I’m not ticklish”. He kept walking towards Linda, wiggling his fingers and said “are you sure?” Again, according to Mary, Linda raised her arms parallel to the floor, like she was exposing her torso and kind of daring him to try, but said “I’m not ticklish, but you can tickle Mary to death”. He said something like “too bad”, and didn’t pursue tickling either of them any more.

Now, that was a gutsy move on the part of Linda, because she is extremely, extremely ticklish, much worse than Mary and absolutely hates being tickled. I’ve seen her get tickled before (albeit very briefly) by some other guy she was dating. But, I guess good for her for having the guts to bluff it out!

Later on, the guy left, and apparently Linda said to Mary something like “I’m sorry he tickled you, I didn’t know you were still so ticklish”. Mary said to her “you’re lucky he didn’t get you”, and she said “It’s ok, I’m really not ticklish”. Mary just said something like “whatever” and that was the end of it.

So, in the process of Mary telling me the story, I asked her “why didn’t you just tell the guy you weren’t ticklish, it worked for Linda” Which isn’t a great question, but it kind of gets the ball rolling for discussing the topic. Mary said she could never get away with it, that anytime she ever tried saying she wasn’t ticklish, somebody tickled her anyway.. She said it worked better if she just admitted she was very ticklish and asked not to be tickled.

I also asked her “why didn’t you just tell the guy Linda is ticklish”, and she said she didn’t think it was her business and that she didn’t want her to get tickle-tortured. She recounted how her dad would abusively tickle her mother, and it was kind of disturbing watching/hearing her mother suffering so much. I asked her if her step-dad (the one that tickled Mary a lot) ever tickled Linda and she said she didn’t know.

Episode #2: Mary works in a very diverse department. One of the women with whom she works is from China, and is apparently a very touch-oriented person, always patting somebody on the back, tapping an arm, and so on. Mary’s complained about this woman in the past, but not severely, I guess because she figures the “toucher” isn’t trying to harass anybody, she’s just an equal-opportunity toucher. Anyway, Mary said the other day that this woman pinched Mary’s ribs which pretty much sent Mary through the roof. Then the woman laughed and pinched at Mary a few more times. That was the end of it.

So, we were laying in bed later than we should have this morning, and in the act of just kidding around she stuck her foot in my face. I usually don’t tickle Mary a lot, and especially don’t go for her feet as that’s her worst spot. Well, this foot was in my face, and I went for it. I grabbed her ankle and tickled her foot.

Mary went nuts. As it’s warmer, she’s running more outdoors and her soles are a little sandpapery. She flopped, screamed and laughed. I tickled her foot for about 3-4 seconds. I kid you not, I’ve never tickled or seen anyone tickled who suffered that much from a little sole-scratching! Extremely loud, frantic laughing and shouting. In her own words, her feet are unbearably ticklish. Just moving towards her feet can cause a panic attack if she thinks you’re going to tickle her. I kid you not, she’s a brave woman capable of achieving virtually anything, but if her feet get tickled, she is in agony. I’ve known women with very ticklish feet before, but Mary’s feet are so sensitive she’s even said, as an adult, she’s afraid of having her feet tickled as it might make her lose bladder control.

Anyway, I figured I was already going, so why not give her a real run of it. I couldn’t in good conscience keep tickling her feet as I know it’s real agony for her. She had a stepdad and stepbrother that tickled her a lot when she was a kid, and I think that traumatized her on top of seeing her mother getting tickled a lot.. Anyway…

I went for Mary’s other ticklish spots, mainly her knees and her belly. It’s funny, because sometimes I get her belly and it doesn’t tickle her much, but sometimes I get her and she gets hysterical. It’s all about getting the right spot. This morning, it was hysterics. I used my whole hand and lightly scratched near her bellybutton. She was literally helpless with laughter. If I get right above or below her bellybutton, she is very ticklish, but if I get higher up, not so much. Then I started squeezing her knees, or most exactly the quadriceps just above her knees. Mary kicked, screamed, laughed, everything a person could expect from a super-ticklish girl.

Off and on for a couple of minutes, I kept tickling these places. I ignored her feet and underarms (no reason to actually make her mad), but did tickle her ribs, sides, belly, legs, everything. She’s a great “ticklee”, in that she laughs very hard and her face gets very red quite quickly, and if I don’t tickle often, avoid her feet & underarms or tickle very long she doesn’t get mad!

And, as usual, we get a little “tickle talk” in afterwards. That’s the best part in a way. It’s kind of like getting into the mind of a very ticklish girl. I asked her why sometimes she was so ticklish and other times she seemed not as sensitive. She said she had no idea why, but she said she’s getting better at ignoring being tickled (which is to say not laugh or jerk) if she can think about something else. She said she can hold out pretty well depending on the type of tickling and where. Mary also said she still considers herself very ticklish, but can resist tickling pretty well on her upper body if the tickling is just light stroking, but poking/rubbing tickling kills her. She said except for her feet, overall she isn’t as ticklish as when she was younger.

In the past, Mary said she used to be terribly ticklish just above her hips, and that it was just as bad as her feet. Mary said she was tickled there a lot by friends & family because it was such an easy spot to get at (unlike her feet), but sometime around when she was 15 or so some boy tried tickling her there and it just didn’t tickle nearly as much. That’s the one spot that’s really lost ticklishness, whereas in general she says she was “easy to tickle to death” when she was a kid and now is a lot better at not laughing if tickled.

So, does anybody else have any real-life accounts of ticklishness running in a family? I think it’s pretty interesting that both Mary and her mother are awfully ticklish, although they both approach it differently (Mary admitting it and hoping not to get tickled, her mother denying it and hoping not to get tickled). I think it’s also interesting that Mary can at least fight off the laughter for a little while, whereas her mother absolutely cannot. You’d think it would be reversed, seeing as how her mother is about 49 or 50 and one usually thinks of people becoming less ticklish as they get older.

The only scenario I've ever seen like this is with my aunt and grandmother. I never tickled my grandmother, but when I was younger, did tickle my aunt's feet one time. My aunt was very ticklish, and went nuts. One other time, my aunt and grandmother were lying on the bed, and my grandmother happened to lovingly stroke my aunt with a light touch and poke in the ribs, and my aunt went crazy, squealing:"Mom, I'm very ticklish". Somehow, the topic turned to tickling, and my grandmother, while not admitting that my grandfather had ever intentionally tickled her, did say that even if he so much grazed her foot in bed with his, she would jump, and go wild, admitting that she had very ticklish feet.
I think ticklishness between mothers and daughters can run in families, but not always. I have a friend who has tickled both his mother and sister. The mother has always been very ticklish, especially on the feet, while the sister is hardly ticklish at all. That is one family where the ticklishness didnt get passed from mother to daughter, but I know that ticklishness can definitely be inherited.
Great experience, thanks for sharing. I enjoyed hearing about it.

Mitch

These were both great true stories. For a variety of reasons, I have _no_ desire to find out if my mother-in-law is ticklish.

I have seen my wife tickle my sister-in-law twice before. The first time was about six years ago. We were at my father-in-laws house, and my sister-in-law (we'll stick with Mary as a fictitious name) had been dressed up for some reason. She would have been 26 and my wife 30 at the time. She kicked off her heels and put her white nyloned feet up on the coffee table. My son, who was about two at the time, came up to the coffee table and stared at her feet and laughed. My wife was sitting cross legged on the floor and saw him laughing. In a high pitched voice, she reached over and raked her long fingernails up and down her sisters soles, saying "Tickle Tickle Aunt Mary!" My sister-in-law, who has always been one to not admit a weakness, violently jerked her foot around and pulled her feet down and put her shoes back on. I love seeing someone who insists they are not ticklish get "the business".

The second time was at Christmas about a year and a half ago. She was 31 and my wife was 35. She had her shoes off and was laying on the floor on her back with her feet up on the couch. My wife reached over and started tickling her feet. I didn't think I saw a reaction and left the room. Later that night, I mentioned something about it to my wife and the fact it didn't look like "Mary" was ticklish. She said "Oh no, when I got up by her toes she started 'belly laughing'." Unfortunately, as I noted, I had already left the room.

Thanks for the stories! I love the true ones where someone else briefly tickles my wife, or I see someone "like her" get tickled.

TK

In virtually every relationship I've been in I've seen a handing down of the ticklishness gene. Here are a few stories (some may have been told before):

1) My gf in college was one to die for. I had no business going out with her. She was smart, funny, good looking, etc. Anyway she made comment to me once that she had never been tickled by other people as much as she was after we started dating. Luckily I found out her sister (coulda/shoulda been a model) and her mother we equally ticklish. I never tickled the mother myself but I saw the younger sister make her giggle with just a light stroke to the neck or poke to the ribs. The sister was the most ticklish of the bunch. She would screech and flail and fall to the ground with the slightest tickle.

2) My wife's ticklishness seems to float to different spot on her from day to day. Her sister used to be insanely ticklish but can control it more now that she is older. Their mother is equally ticklish and I have tickled her feet and sides. She kind of stops breathing and tries to ignore it and then pulls away as fast as she can!

~ toyou

tickling runs in my family too, but I'm the WORST!

I have been tickled for as long as I can remember. It runs in the family. I'll start with me: When I was 5, I can remember sitting on my couch, my bare feet hitting the edge of the couch, and my father leaning over and giving them a quick tickle. When I would jump back and squeal, he would grab my ankles, put my feet on his lap, and tickle my feet mercilessly!! And he would always go, "tickle tickle tickle!!" as I would buck and squeal. My mom is very ticklish too! I remember once my stepdad gave her a foot massage and lightly ran his fingers over her feet and she jumped and giggled. He then held her feet together and lightly caressed them and she went nuts!! He said one time he tickled her feet with a feather and she went wild!! He is a tickle nut and he's tickled my mom quite a bit. My husband had actually tied me up and tickled me for hours!! He'll use everything from his hands to feathers to paintbrushes!!

Have you ever tied your wife down and tickled her?

Thanks for a fantastic true story, Grolsch. Have you tied your wife down and tickled her, or has it been strictly wrestle-tickles?

As for your question, "(D)oes anybody else have any real-life accounts of ticklishness running in a family?," you should ask it in the Tickling Discussion forum. I think more people will respond to it there. Here in the Stories forum, readers are just looking for a vicarious thrill, not a debate.

Your wife sounds almost perfect: good-looking, very ticklish, and just submissive enough to let you have some fun. Is she American? (I ask because I find foreign-born girls to be more submissive.)

Last but not least, tell your wife to invite her Chinese colleague over for dinner! Play it right, and you and China Girl could end up gang-tickling your bride!

Hi all. Thanks for the replies.

I've never tied her, and really don't plan on ever trying to ask. That really isn't her thing, and I'd hate to do anything that might ruin the fun, consensual tickling part. I figure I've gotten lucky enough, no reason to try and ruin it! Not that there's anything wrong with the tie/tickle concept, I just think it probably wouldn't fly at home.

Yes, she is American, born here. She'd actually never been out of the country until last year.

Just in case anybody cares, in the world of real-life ticking, my wife was talking to her mother the other day and her mother complained that her current dating partner kept "squeezing her sides all night long".

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back