• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetishist's

You will find that aside from tickling and foot-fetishism, there is a very wide assortment of various fetishes represented on our forum. We have members who enjoy many aspects of BDSM, from bondage to spanking to caning to candle wax to bastinado to breath play, and so on. There are also random fetishes such as leather or latex, body modification, orgasm denial, and scattered misc anatomy fetishes.

We are quite a diversified group!

Mimi :)

P.S. Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
For Me

Tickling, feet, underarms, BDSM ( both domme and sub) and a bit of a thing for BBW's and BHM( Big Handsome Men)

beyond feet and tickling, i like to throw in a nice spank or two. and bondage in general is good, even after the tickling is finished.

and don't get me started with the whole giraffe schtick.

My friends are a pretty kinky lot too

I have one who used to be a former Domme, she's into feet, bondage, and a wee bit of tickling, as well as oragam denial, ( and like me is bi sexual) , another of my friends has a fetish for biting, and another one has a fetish fro candlewax

When we all hang around togehter.. well gets intersting.....;) :wow:

Tickling, (Of course) and barefoot girls on ladders! Yes, as weird as that sounds, that is one of my fetishes. I dont think you've ever seen me, but one of the questions I ask female chatters in the chat the first time I talk to them is if they've ever stood barefoot on a ladder. I dont even 100% know why I have this fetish. Perhaps its that I like to see bare female feet up high and such.

Mitch

Smooth female..

Armpits,Underarms, Pits, Pitties, UnderArmpits, anyway you say it, I love 'em!

Personally I've always been into womens feet and tickling them as well as tickling sites, I'm sure you'll come across a site that has what your looking for :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back