• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Bet

Okay i need some tickle advice, figured this would be place.

This is the situation. A female friend and i have this upcoming bet over a game of spoons she wants to play me in, (long story to explain what spoons is but its a game), and she said that whoever loses has to do ANYTHING the winner wants. Now i'm pretty confident i can beat her and was considering in having tickling take place in my reward over her? Like maybe a tie down and tickle session, but how do i got about asking for this? or what kind of reward should i ask for??

Thanks

talk with her about the boundries of the prize you get to win and if there are none run an idea by her in a jokeing way and see how she responses

Well SHE said, "ANYTHING"!;) :devil:

Do the rules and boundries have to be set prior to the game starting?
Appears as if she is the instigator of this little bet and what the stakes are so she will have to abide by the consequences of her statement...heh heh heh;) :D . Seriously, like Sinner said, run by what you would do to her if you were to win.....tell her you would tie her down and tickle her for a "set period of time". IF you were to loose, she may want to do the same to you and that could lead to more fun afterwards or another round of the game even. If she were to abide by the rules, you could loose on purpose one of the times or the first time and the looser would get the chance to get even.
Playful little bets and games like this could lead to a whole lotta tickling and fun!

Good luck and let us know how things turn out!

TTD

I agree w/TDD

I actually did this once, with an amazing friend over a basketball game. Of course I won, sooooooo, you know... :devil:

XOXO

Thanks for all the solid ideas, i'm meeting her tonight so i'll report back tomorrow how it goes, i just hope i have the courage to do it:)

Re: I agree w/TDD

steph said:
I actually did this once, with an amazing friend over a basketball game. Of course I won, sooooooo, you know... :devil:

XOXO

I've always been a sucker for a bet, and my winning percentage is nil! Oh, Steph! I'd like to place a few with you!

Still playing lotto!

Ok Steph.
Here's the bet.
The winner tickles the loser for 10 minutes, NONE stop. Or whatever the time limit you would like, if any.
The bet is . . .
A coin toss.
Heads I win, Tails You Lose.
In the end we ALL win.
Heh heh heh......

Re: Re: I agree w/TDD

Right back at ya honey...

XOXO

Double T said:
I've always been a sucker for a bet, and my winning percentage is nil! Oh, Steph! I'd like to place a few with you!

Still playing lotto!

ohhhh Bart....

Be careful what you wish for...My friend's wedding is offically scheduled for April 23, I'll either come to FL a few days before or a few days after...Best of all, I may be coming solo. (Maybe your time would be better spent finding a place to hide honey, I'm good for MUCH longer than 10 mintues, win or lose...) :devil:

XOXO

Tickler Bart said:
Ok Steph.
Here's the bet.
The winner tickles the loser for 10 minutes, NONE stop. Or whatever the time limit you would like, if any.
The bet is . . .
A coin toss.
Heads I win, Tails You Lose.
In the end we ALL win.
Heh heh heh......

I have been known to make tickle bets - some with the intention of losing if I knew that I would at least get tickled out of it.

Steph, I will bet you that my LAKERS advance to the NBA finals and not your QUEENS.

Winner has his/her way witht the loser for 3 hours! (give or take - I defer to you to set the actual time)

OK then...

You my dear, have YOURSELF a bet...Gosh, I do hope you can live up to your nickname... :wow:

XOXO

Re: OK then...

steph said:
You my dear, have YOURSELF a bet...Gosh, I do hope you can live up to your nickname... :wow:

XOXO

Allow me, if you will, to break down your awesome reply. :p

As for your gracious acceptance of my proposed bet I can only calmly say HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!! OH GOODIE GOODIE GOODIE!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!! :bouncybou

(ahem... I must digress)

As for your second part of the message "Gosh, I do hope you can live up to your nickname". It sounds like you have already thrown in the towel and conceded the defeat of your queens. The implication that I will have my way with you while I prove myself worthy of my nickname.

As I see it, I cannot lose this bet. If I win I have three hours to prove my nickname worthiness to you and if you win, I have three hours to enjoy anything you wish to dish out. Consider our bet on!

PS. I am looking torwards a probable trip to Sacramento sometime in September. I hope that you are ready to pay your debt then!

PPS. Wanna make it six hours???

alrighty then...

Six hours it is. See you in September...:D

XOXO

Hey Zach, my man, what happened?

I hope you had the guts to explore this opportunity. (At least probed the possiblity with a question or two.) I know, this is easier when someone else is doing it.

Re: alrighty then...

steph said:
Six hours it is. See you in September...:D

XOXO

The way things are looking right now, I should have my airline tickets in the next week or two. I hope that you are ready for a visitor!:devil::D :cool:

Are you questioning my readiness???

steph said:
Ready I am...:D

XOXO

When it comes to you, Steph, there would have to be something seriously wrong with me for me not to be ready for somebody as incredible as you. I ain't stupid! I'm ready!:p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back