• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally Coming out of the broom closet

shylittleme

TMF Master
hello TMFers

how are you all Doing? i hope your all doing well. well anyways i've finally Came out of the dusty old Closet so to speak and finally joined a Tickling website. since i've been into Tickling for awhile now. so i took up enough nerve and guts to search out online Tickling websites and right away i found this one on Google. and since i've joined it seems like a wonderful place and relaxtion area to talk to other Fellow Tickling fans from all over. and to share and Dicuss Tickling with people of all ranges of favortie body parts to Tickle weather that would be armpits feet etc... you guys all seem to be grouped on here and share a fellow bond for Tickling. and i find that to be really Cool. i've never knew thier were others out there like this that liked Tickling. because i spent alot of Time online and when i do alot of the time the websites that i have or do join i've only stayed a member of thoses websites thier for a Few weeks and thought that it wasn't the place for me the websites that i have joined online. Because of fellow people not understanding my weirdness and not understanding my different fetishes in my Life. most of them were all totally what i like to called Close-minded. so i'm hoping that this website i won't stray away from and quit coming here that i'll be able to Come on here and enjoy this place and just to relx and feel right at home here.

and where did i get my screen name you may be asking? well its a long story but just to put it in simple terms. i've always been the shy type of guy and not that talktive around others that i didn't really know real well. so i've only had one Real live Tickling session or experience what ever you wanna call it. and that has been it. But i'm really hoping to over come my shyness and me not being able to talk as much with people. so i can hopefully live a happy and fun filled life and so i can live life more to the fullest with out being shy and stand backish all the time with People. well i hope to talk and discuss Tickling with you all if you'll let me.

Thanks and Take Care

ps. Do any girls on here know of any Good Piercing websites that have tons of Navel pictures of girls Navel piecings done on them? Thanks if you do then please write down the website links so that i can take a look at them. or you can even send me a Private message to the websites if you'd like. That would mean alot

because more or less so i'm into Tickling and Girls stomachs and belly buttons. They just drive me crazy

Hello, and welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us. You can expect a reply from this real creepy guy calls himself Myriads! (Heh, heh, heh! Only JOKING, oh mighty tsar!) Anyway, this is a great place to be yourself, and it's kinda hard to be shy cyberchatting. I know I wasn't, but then again, I've never been accused of being shy, either! So, welcome again, and have fun!

:D Welcome Shy Little Me! I hope you enjoy your visits here. :D

Hello shylittleme,

Welcome to the forum, nice first post. I hope that you enjoy!

Myriads

yeah. That crazy nut Myriads did reply.

*takes out his Brass Balls and hits Myriads in the head with both of them knocking him out cold* :D

(hehe joking and kidding)

well Thanks everyone for welcoming me.

Welcome, welcome!

Mine's pierced, 3 times--the top (standard navel piercing) and each side horizontally. Because it's still in healing period and a little sore, for the moment, best way to get a reaction out of me is to start teasing in small, slow circles AROUND the area, using fingers, a soft feather, what have you, graduating to bigger circles...(Once it's healed, anything goes.) For tons of pics, my favorite sites are BME and Tribalectic...Enjoy!

XOXO

Welcome to the TMF i hope you enjoy this is a great place to meet wonderful people!

looking for a good belly button site? go to msn's belly button lounge, you wont be disappointed. ill find the link to it and post it for ya. if you havent already been there. welcome to the forum

welcome, darlin', I know you'll feel at home here soon enough!

Oh yes, there are TONS of others like you- I myself was amazed by the number of people on this forum! It's a great place, and Im so glad you've 'joined us', lol ;)

As many others have said to me....

"welcome home!"

~clair :D

Welcome shylittleme! :) This is a wonderful place, glad you joined us!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back