• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W./WWE Divas/GLOW (F/F) (wrestling/tickling) "The Merger" part 1

primetime

Verified
okay folks, it is the beginning of a new era in WOW. the WWE Divas have finally joined and i hope you enjoy the storyline. so, if any of you have any ideas, feel free to respond. i have a basic storyline planned, but i am always open to suggestions. so, let's get on with the story. to perhaps some new fans interested in the WWE women, i invite you to read my past stories so you can see how far this series has gone. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com or www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

the capacity crowd was going wild as the pyrotechnics went off, starting the show. the arena was filled with excitement as a new era in WOW has begun. the fans looked at the WOW vision screen as it played the events of the last WOW show. it showed WOW owner David Mclane announcing that a merger had formed between the Women Of Wrestling and the WWE. the divas of the WWE were now a part of WOW and the crowd was excited about this new era. then the crowd went nuts as the song "Money Money Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme music) played on the loudspeakers. the owner of WOW, David Mclane, made his appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in his tuxedo and wearing his trademark grin, Mclane started to walk down the ramp towards the ring. this was his moment to shine. he just pulled of the deal of the century in women's wrestling. his vision of taking women's wrestling to new plateaus was finally going to be achieved. he made it to the ring and stepped inside. the crowd cheered as he grabbed a microphone and put it to his mouth.

"ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WOW!!!!!!!!!" Mclane shouted as the crowd cheered. "...that's right fans, tonight's show is a first! WOW is now the #1 women's wrestling organization in the WORLD!!! tonight is the beginning of a new era! the WOW roster was talented, but now we have added the women of the WWE!!!!! but that's not all! i know some of you remember i started an organization called GLOW. well, i have also brought back some of the competitors from GLOW that have also joined WOW. now, i know you're thinking 'David, that's a lot of women!' you're right! as you know, the pay per view extravaganza SCORN is upcoming. after the pay per view, another major event in WOW will take place. much like the WWE, we are going to have our own BRAND EXTENSION!!! there will be TWO WOW shows! a draft will take place after SCORN and i promise you fans, there will be a lot of women's wrestling to watch! now, let me bring out our General Manager who will get to select names in that draft. introducing, DEBRA!!!!" Mclane announced.

the sound of glass breaking played on the loudspeakers and the ex wife of Stone Cold Steve Austin, Debra, made her appearance at the top of the ramp. wearing a black suit jacket, white skirt and black stilleto heels, Debra walked down the ramp to a nice ovation. she smiled as she approached the ring and entered the squared circle. she shook hands with David Mclane and stood next to him.

"we all LOVE DEBRA!!!! but, because of the draft, there will be another General Manager appointed to run the other WOW show, but that announcement will be made next week. however, before i introduce the newest members of the WOW roster, i have a special guest tonight. it is an honor for me to introduce to you, the GREATEST wrestling promoter of all time, and the man who helped me make this great deal happen, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, INTRODUCING VINCE MCMAHON!!!!!!!!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd drew a gasp as the song "No Chance" played on the loudspeakers. they turned their attention to the top of the stage and Vince McMahon, owner of the WWE made his appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a business suit, Vince began to walk down the ramp to a rousing ovation. he had a grin on his face and he stepped into the ring and gave a handshake to Debra, then David Mclane. the crowd was still buzzing over his appearance and Vince acknowledged the crowd and grabbed a microphone.

"thank you, thank you very much! it brings me great pleasure to be here to witness a crowning moment in wrestling. i have watched David Mclane grow into a great promoter for women's wrestling. i know some of you have wondered why would i make a deal like this and let women such as Trish Stratus, Lita, and the rest of the WWE divas leave the WWE. well, let's make one thing clear. they have not left the WWE forever. David Mclane approached me with the idea of allowing the divas of the WWE wrestle in his organization. i decided to go with it because as you know the Divas are a hot commodity in the WWE, but they do not have enough wrestling exposure. this is their opportunity to showcase their skills in an organization dedicated to women's wrestling. of course i get a cut of the action, but i felt it was best to allow them to wrestle here. i know they are going to be even bigger stars and i know the fans of the WWE and WOW will enjoy this venture. David, good luck to you." Vince told the crowd.

David Mclane shook Vince's hand one more time and the crowd cheered wildly. the David began to speak again. "now fans, let's introduce the newest women in the WOW organization. first, i will introduce some women of my past, women from the GLOW organization. they are names from the past. coming down the aisle, here are the women from GLOW!!!!" Mclane introduced.

the old GLOW theme song played and the crowd murmered as they saw women from GLOW walk their way down the ramp. the fans were excited as these women were women from the past. they entered the ring and David Mclane, Vince and Debra shook their hands. Mclane began to speak once again.

"now ladies and gentlemen, here they are, they women from GLOW! introducing Americana, Cheyenne Cher, Tiffany Mellons, Godiva, Daisy, Spanish Red, Vine, Scarlet and Tara the Southern Belles, Little Fiji, Little Egypt, Susie Spirit and Debbie Debutante, the Cheerleaders!!!" Mclane introduced.

the crowd cheered as Mclane introduced each and every one. fans remembered the women and were happy to see them in WOW. in fact, the one they were most interested in was Vine. Vine was the former tag team partner of Hollywood and they were interested in seeing if she would join her former partner's faction, the tWo.

"now fans, it is time. time for the WWE Divas to make their appearance. so ladies of the WWE, COME ON DOWN!!!!!! introducing Trish Stratus, Lita, Victoria, Jazz, Molly, Gail Kim, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, Dawn Marie, Ivory, Nidia, Jackie Gayda, and Jacqueline!!!!!!!!" Mclane announced.

the fans went nuts as they saw the WWE Divas walk down the ramp towards the ring. the divas themselves had smiles as they were now part of WOW. they each entered the ring, one by one and shook Vince's, Debra, and David Mclane's hand. they looked at the GLOW girls and then faced the crowd.

"and finally, introducing the final newest member, a woman from the ECW, here is FRANCINE!!!!" Mclane introduced.

the crowd went nuts as Francine, from the ECW made her appearance at the top of the stage. she walked down the aisle and the crowd cheered for her. she entered the ring and shook all the participants hand's in the ring. the ring was quite crowded, but David Mclane was feeling good. his dream was finally coming to fruition.

"FANS, let's give a wonderful ovation to the newest members of WOW and of course to Vince McMahon!!!!" Mclane said as the crowd gave a standing ovation. the ovation lasted for several minutes before finally settling down and Mclane spoke once again. "and fans, on tonight's show, the newest members will face off with some WOW veterans. we will have besides Jungle Grrl vs Patti Pizzazz, it will be Torrie Wilson vs Mystery, Poison vs Tiffany Mellons, and Molly will take on Bronco Billie!!!! fans get ready for WOW!!!!!!!!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd went nuts as they viewed the women of GLOW and the WWE in the ring. they also couldnt wait to see them in action. tonight was going to be the start of a great era!!!!

*************************COMMERCIAL*******************

"Looks like we have some new playthings...." Hollywood told the rest of the tWo.

"i know. i thought i would never see some of those women again...." Chyna said.

there was a knock on the door. the tWo looked over at their dressing room door. Hollywood nodded her head and Mystery went to open the door. the door was opened and Vine appeared at the entrance. she hesitated, then walked up to Hollywood. Hollywood stood up from her chair and approached Vine. the rest of the tWo watched and wondered what was about to happen.

"HOLLYWOOD!!!!!" Vine screamed.

"VINE!!!!!" Hollywood screamed as the two women began to hug. "how have you been? it has been so long!!"

"just keeping myself fit that's all. when that weasel Mclane called me and asked me to join WOW, i jumped at the chance! i have been watching YOU and the tWo dominate this place and give him a headache. so i was wondering Hollywood, can i be a part of the tWo?" Vine asked.

"of course you can!!!! ladies, let's welcome the newest member of the tWo, my former tag team partner, VINE!!!" Hollywood announced.

the rest of the tWo women walked up to Vine and gave her handshakes and hugs. the group was getting bigger and stronger and they knew it was a matter of time before they had complete control of WOW again.

TIFFANY MELLONS vs POISON

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd turned their attention to the top of the stage. Poison appeared and the crowd booed heavily. dressed in a black bikini top, with black shorts, black sheer nylons and her black boots, Poison began to walk down the ramp. she had a cocky smile on her face as she thought about how she humiliated her former tag team partner Ice Cold. she also felt real good about joining the tWo and wanted to make a good impression with her new teammates. this was her first singles match since her return and she was looking forward to humiliating her opponent. she remembered watching GLOW and she couldnt stand someone like Tiffany Mellons. Poison was going to love to introduce the New York airhead to the world of the tWo.

the music of Tiffany Mellons played on the loudspeakers and the New York princess, Tiffany Mellons made her way down the ramp. the crowd cheered as they remembered her from GLOW. she was always high strung and gave off the impression of a rich, bubbly girl. she was dressed in a gold bikini top, wih gold short and her gold boots. her legs were covered with sheer nylons and she also walked with her purse. Tiffany was excited to be wrestling again, and involved in this huge promotion. she made it to the ring and grabbed a microphone.

"HELLO EVERYBODY!!! HEHEHEHE!!! I'm Tiffany mellons and i am glad to say i am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to be here!!!" Tiffany said in her high pitched bubbly voice. "i suggest you all watch out, because a girl like me, hehehehe, will one day be the best WOW wrestler there is. Poison, it is such an honor to face you. i cant wait to beat you!"

Poison's face turned into disgust and she rushed Tiffany. she tackled Tiffany to the mat and began to slap at her. the referee warned Poison to stop and Poison flipped him off. she grabbed Tiffany by the hair and then tossed her against the ropes. she nailed Tiffany with a drop kick and Tiffany rolled around on the mat in pain. Poison then dropped a leg on Tiffany's throat and went for the cover. 1........2.........KICKOUT. Poison laughed as she pulled Tiffany up by the hair again. this time though, Tiffany punched Poison in the gut and did a kneelift, knocking Poison to the mat. Tiffany dropped an elbow and giggled to herself. she then picked up Poison and slammed her to the mat. Tiffany then bounced off the ropes and did a splash onto Poison. she then went for the cover. 1............2.........KICKOUT. Poison kicked out and Tiffany continued her assualt. she threw Poison against the ropes again and lowered her head. Poison stopped in her tracks and kicked Tiffany in the head. Tiffany held her head in pain and Poison suplexed her. Poison shook her head in disgust and pulled Tiffany up from the mat and put her in position for her finisher, the Poison paralyzer ( Christian's "unprettier") and nailed Tiffany with it. Tiffany laid on the mat motionless. Poison then looked over the fallen body and laughed. now it was time to teach Tiffany what happens in WOW.

she rolled over Tiffany onto her stomach and sat on her butt. she grabbed Tiffany's ankle and pulled it to her chest. Poison stared at the gold boot and laughed. she then began to unlace the boot as she heard Tiffany stirring. she plucked the laces loose and began to pull the boot off.

"....hey....w-what are you doing? l-leave my boot alone..." Tiffany mumbled.

"it is time for you to learn a lesson Tiffany. i want to see your precious toes....." Poison laughed.

Tiffany felt her boot come off and saw it land in front of her face as Poison tossed it over her shoulder. Tiffany wiggled her nylon covered toes. Poison stared at the sole of Tiffany's foot and laughed because she knew Tiffany probably had no idea on what was about to happen.

"tell me Tiffany Mellons, is your tender foot the slightest bit.... TICKLISH?" Poison asked.

Tiffany shook her head. did she hear Poison right? did she ask her if she was ticklish? the answer was apparant as Tiffany felt Poison fingers sliding up and down her sole, casuing her to shriek in laughter.

"NOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH W-WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH THAT TICKLES HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE DOING?????!!!!!!!!!"

"laugh idiot, LAUGH!!!!" Poison screamed.

Tiffany was beside herself. the tickling was unbearable and she was suprised that someone would resort to tickling in a wrestling match. her eyes bugged out of her head as her feet were tickled. the nylon that covered her foot made it all the more worse. she screamed in a high pitch giggle and Poison then wetn after her toes. Poison got between Tiffany's toes and she enjoyed listening to Tiffany scream. Tiffany didnt know what to do. her feet were extremely ticklish and she was trapped. the referee asked her if she wanted to give up and when Poison tickled the ball of her foot again, she began to tap wildly on the mat. Poison gave a few more tickles and stood up. the referee raised her hand and the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers. Tiffany laid on the mat gasping for air as Poison knelt down beside her.

"welcome to WOW you ticklish bitch!" Poison taunted.

Poison left the ring area and walked back up the ramp. Tiffany in the ring grabbed her boot and began to pout. she just lost her debut match and what was worse, she was completely humiliated. she had given up because Poison tickled her ticklish foot. it was a match that Tiffany was never going to forget......

"you got to be kidding me!!!!" Lita said as she looked at the monitor.

"yeah, welcome to WOW." Terri Gold told her.

"how funny! i cant believe that woman would resort to tickling." Stacy Keibler said.

"well, get used to it. that happens a lot here in WOW." Beckie told her.

"really? you women tickle each other?" Lita responded.

"you may think it is silly or wierd, but it is quite effective." Terri said.

"oh no! i hope that doesnt happen to me. my feet are really ticklish! actually, i'm ticklish all over!" Torrie Wilson exclaimed.

"you face Mystery? get ready for it, she is a part of the tWo!" Bronco Billie warned her.

"the tWo??" Torrie asked.

"yeah, the Tickling World Order. they love to tickle you into submission." Billie told her.

"that's cheating!" Stacy said, her own toes curling up in her boots.

"well, here in WOW, it is a powerful move. i lost my title from having my feet tickled...." Terri told them.

"looks like WOW is going to be a real interesting place......." Lita said.

the women looked at each other and nodded their heads. Terri, Beckie and Billie tried to explain what happens here in WOW. they wanted to make sure the new members know what can and what probably WILL happen to them here in WOW. Lita, Stacy and Torrie cringed at the thought of being tickled, something they didnt have to worry about in the WWE. but now they are in WOW, a whole new game. their careers, like ALL of the divas were going to take a interesting turn......

UP NEXT: Torrie takes on Mystery and Trish may have found some new friends!!!!!

okay folks, how was this episode? sorry there wasnt a lot of tickling, but this is the set up chapter. there is a LOT more to come so i hope you enjoyed it so far. stay tuned for more!!!! feedback always welcomed.

great story prime!!!!

I can't wait to see somebody dominant like jazz or ivory take on some of the dominant women from wow , it should add a whole new demension to there carrers especially if they can be defeated by being tickled it will force them to adapt and then things will really get interesting!!!!!

Torrie's next??

Torrie is wrestling next?? Can I ref that match? :D

Great job again Prime!!!

Pips

Have always enjoyed your work and am glad to see you bring some of the WWE divas into it. I actually thought this was the one thing missing from this series and had toyed with the idea of trying to do something myself. I'm glad it is being done by a more capable writer, such as yourself.

Add Tylene Buck and Lillian Garcia and, in my mind, it would be perfect.

Looking forward to reading the next installment.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back