• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how often does this happen

shylittleme

TMF Master
i've been thinking about this and from seeing some of the F/F and even sometimes FF/F Tickling pictures in the image section.

so i'll ask the Question. how often do other Girls Tickle each other i mean in all honestie? (and that is not counted Models or people that get paid to do it i'm just Meaning real girls in everyday normal life)

and why do some people think that its so wrong for Girls to Tickle other Girls? is it because of the lesbian image towards it?

to answer my own 2nd Question. i don't think its wrong for Girls to tickle other Girls. now i wouldn't want see other Girls making out and having full out sex. But that is just ME Personally but clean honest Tickling i don't see nothing at all wrong in.

what are your members thoughts on Both of my Questions?

Good questions, shylittleme.

I believe that it is very commonplace for girls to tickle girls but I also believe that it can frequently be in a sexual way instead of just straight tickling.

I have one friend who told me that she remembered all the girls in her cabin tickling each other during 6th grade camp. She said that it was common for girls to tickle each other. I don't see why that would not grow with the girls as they mature.

If you go to Yahoo.com and look for member profiles with the interest of tickling, you will see several females who only want to tickle/be tickled by females.

I, personally, prefer the tickling touch of a lady instead of a man and I have heard other females express the same sentament.

That is not to say that men do not know how to tickle or are not good ticklers - there is just something about the womans touch when I am tickled.

Are you into M/F F/M tickling?

Thanks for repying mgctouch.

I'm into M/F. the only female thats Tickled me ever was my Mom but she didn't have no success at making me laugh. i live a sheltered life when it comes to Tickling unlike MOST of you folks on here. i have not had very many True real life Tickling experiances. i've only had one in my entire life (NOT counting my mom).

But i wouldn't mind trying some F/M as well if i found a girl that i really liked or was good friends with.

When I engage in a tickling encounter with a lady I make it clear to her that the ONLY way that I can have fun is if SHE is having fun, too. With that in mind, I always try to keep the tickling playful (and erotic if that fits with the relationship) and I constantly do whatever I can to build trust and confidence. This, I find, leads to repeat encounters and a tickling evolution with each partner. Each get together yields new and expanded experiences.

Unfortunately, all of my tickle partners live at least 450 miles away and I only get to see them once or twice a year. Needless to say, Ido go through my share of tickle withdrawal.

I wish you tons of luck meeting ticklish ladies who will share your love woth you.

If you need or desire any advice on tickling toys and tickling techniques, feel free to PM me. You can also find some answers in some of the tickling discusion threads.

Thanks once again mgctouch for replying. Now i'm wondering to see what other people think about this and about my Questions what they have to say about them.

Hello shy;

I think that you answered your question with your first post in this thread. I have absolutely no interest in watching girls have sex f/f at all. But, I'll watch some tickle vids. Girls are used to tickling each other and playing around anyway. I tickled my share of them when I was a kid. I was introduced to the world of tickling by my stepsister so I have no problem consentually tickling another female. I'm an equal opportunity type of tickler, male or female, large or small, I'll tickle them all!!!!

I also think women are good ticklers because a woman knows all the good special (not necessarily sexual) tickle spots a guy might not think of. I'm an adult and have been with my share of guys, but many times they missed the opportunity to explore. Women rarely miss those opportunities. Plus the curves of a woman's body are cool and scream to be tickled.

Plus, a woman's touch is generally softer even when she's digging in. Sometimes the fellas get a little to excited and dig in a little hard when tickling a woman. I have a medical condition which definitely says "no" to hard or harsh tickling.

Hope I've answered some of your questions.:D

kis123 said:
Hello shy;

I think that you answered your question with your first post in this thread. I have absolutely no interest in watching girls have sex f/f at all. But, I'll watch some tickle vids. Girls are used to tickling each other and playing around anyway. I tickled my share of them when I was a kid. I was introduced to the world of tickling by my stepsister so I have no problem consentually tickling another female. I'm an equal opportunity type of tickler, male or female, large or small, I'll tickle them all!!!!

I also think women are good ticklers because a woman knows all the good special (not necessarily sexual) tickle spots a guy might not think of. I'm an adult and have been with my share of guys, but many times they missed the opportunity to explore. Women rarely miss those opportunities. Plus the curves of a woman's body are cool and scream to be tickled.

Plus, a woman's touch is generally softer even when she's digging in. Sometimes the fellas get a little to excited and dig in a little hard when tickling a woman. I have a medical condition which definitely says "no" to hard or harsh tickling.

Hope I've answered some of your questions.:D

Thanks kis123 :D

yeah i also agree with you about the sex. i'm a guy and i like guy things (sports etc..). But watching girls have sex with each other is not one of my things that i would wanna see. it just comes down to personal taste really.

But further more to touch on this subject. Do you think Girls Tickling other Girls that there more prone to allow the Girl or Girls to Tickle them longer? then lets say if it was just M/F? or would it be lesser?

and Could you share a story or two between Your Stepsister and Tickling:D? True storys are always the best.

since i've really never had the Luck at seeing Girls tickle other Girls at all (Besides in videos online:( ).

kis123 said:
... I'm an equal opportunity type of tickler, male or female, large or small, I'll tickle them all!!!!

... I have a medical condition which definitely says "no" to hard or harsh tickling.

Hey Kis, would your medical condition prevent you from being tied and tickled playfully without harsh tickling - more or less gentle tickling with fingernails, feathers and soft paint brushes? I would love to investigate the possiblity of meeting for mutual tickling fun sometime down the road.

I also hope that your condition is both treatable and also curable.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back