• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST aftermath

drew70

It's Monday morning. My voice is a little hoarse and my arms are sore. The memories of yesterday's NEST are already receding into a dreamlike quality, so I thought I'd write them down while I can. If you're like me, and you've spent basically your entire lifetime obsessing over this silly little thing called tickling, and then find yourself in an environment saturated with it, where everybody present is into it, it can be quite overwhelming.

The Place
The Tannery was located in an appropriately seedy section of town, just a couple of blocks away from Paradise Alley, where last year's NEST took place. At first it seemed to me a rather odd name for a bondage club, but then I remembered that age-old parental threat, "I'm gonna tan your hide!" This location seemed to me to have really good bondage equipment. There were massage tables set up. There was a very sturdy X-rack made of solid oak. The spot where Venray, Andy, and myself were tickled seemed to be the f/m rack of choice. It was like a massage table embedded in a tall wooden box frame with many eyelets to which chains can be fastened. In the back of the room there was what looked like a very large sturdy retangular frame, strung with chains in the pattern of a spider's web. There was another rack with a hanging leather seat that seemed to be popular for the lady lees. Probably the most bizarre and interesting item of the place was a cylindrical iron birdcage that hung from the ceiling. It wasn't quite big enough for an adult to stand in it. The idea is for the lee to sit on the floor with his/her legs dangling. I saw Bella sitting in it at one point while the dungeon masters were strapping her in. Toward the front of the room was a couple of sofas and some chairs around a coffee table on which was spread a couple of dozen tickling magazines, many of which were ones I own myself. There were several titles like "Tickling," "Tied & Tickled," "Ticklish Tarts," "Tales From the Asylum," and several others. One particular gem was an actual copy of Volume Three of "The Blonde" by none other than Franco Saudelli. There was also a TV with a VCR constantly airing Tickle videos. In the very front of the place there was a kitchen where there was an abundance of tasty sandwiches, vegetables with dip, cookies, and a refrigerator packed with water, sodas, and a sixpack of Yoohoo.

The People
Upon my arrival The first folks I saw were Venray and Tracy, Tickling Duo Ann and Drew, and Shem the Penman with Nightfall. This being my third NEST, I'd have to agree with Nightfall that it's "like hooking up with old friends...with benefits." :) It was great seeing Max, Jan, Affectionate Dan, Lee, Spenser Affleck, Lite, Kwildoctor, Maria, Rodney and Pamela, Bella, Ayla NY, and of course Josie the ticklish Pussy Cat. Along with the regulars I'm used to seeing there I was able to put a couple of new faces (new to me, at least) to familiar names such as JPie, Tommytikl, Phineas, and Milagros. I was quickly reminded that at such gatherings, the color black seems to be the predominant choice of clothing color scheme. I've got a couple of black shirts I could have worn, but given the heat and the non-air-conditioned car I was driving, I opted for some gentler colors. I'd say Ayla NY was the best dressed lady, wearing a very attractive skirt and blazer combination with panty-hose and heels.

The Tickling
The actual tickle "play" at a gathering is a social phenomenon not unlike dancing. It starts with a room full of people in which nobody seems to want to be the first participants, but then a brave couple gets out there, then another, and ultimately the floor is packed. When it's in full swing, there's no other sound like it, except perhaps in a zoo or asylum. I'm not sure who the first ticklee was, but I know JPie was getting tickled early in the game. I'm not a ler, but since JPie is an old friend, I softly stroked her feet and armpits for a bit.

Anne was lying down on a mat being tickled by Drew and a few other guys. She was also being tickled by a woman named Debra. This seemed to go on for at least an hour.

There was a young guy named Collin who was being tickled sans bondage by Bella and Maria. Those are two of the most talented and thorough ticklers I've seen, and to watch this guy endure it without bondage simply amazed me.

Max Speer and Lee tickled a very pretty young lady in a miniskirt bound to a rack with her arms over her head. I'd guess this girl to be in her early 20's. Lee, who is quite a beauty herself, tall and pretty with stunning long red hair, was getting really nice reactions from this girl. Though her name is Lee she is 100% Ler. When I first greeted her this year, I confessed to her that I hope to one day be counted among her victims. She was pleasantly agreeable but said it "probably won't happen today" as she was understandably in high demand.

After Andy spent a good amount of time torturing JPie, he went down himself, and the ladies had a field day with him. I also watched Tickling Duo Drew attacked sans bondage. He was lying on the couch, being tickle tortured by Ann, Tracy (Mrs. Venray), Debra, and at least one other woman. The poor guy was going nuts, to say the least.

Tracy (Ayla NY) was also tickled on that same couch, and at one point, she seemed to almost be having convulsions, so deep in the throws of tickle torture was she.

My Tickling
Both JPie and Ayla warned me that they would gang-tickle me. But it was Lite who got this ball rolling. Once Andy completed his time on the rack, Lite and Kwil broke out some leather cuffs and began hooking me up, with assistance from Jan Weaver. I guess I'm getting bolder because I took off my shirt this time. While I was sitting up having my ankles cuffed, Jan sat behind me and was very lightly scratching/tickling my back with her nails. Very soon I was drowning in a sea of goosebumps, twitching spasmodically. Then I laid down, and had my wrists cuffed and bound to the wooden posts about a half a foot from each ear. The result was a horizontal position with my elbows akimbo to my neck. Had I been in this position vertical I would have looked like a guy trying to show off his muscles.

Once I was in place they didn't mess around. Jan stood above me head, reached over and started tickling my armpits and upper ribs, while Lite attacked my lower ribs and stomach. Then somebody decided I didn't have enough to keep me occupied, so they fetched JPie, Tracy, and Bella. Bella stood to my left and started her patented knuckle tickle. Somebody, presumably Ayla, was vigorously tickling my feet. Lite said, "Hey Drew, do you remember...'POCKETS'??" and then I was destroyed. JPie started tickling my upper body with those fabulous nails of hers, then Bella moved down to me feet. Bella was standing above me, where Jan had been, and was leaning over my head, doing major damage to my torso. I made sure in between insane cackling to tell her how nice the view was. ;) Unfortunately that seemed to prompt more vigorous tickling on her part. After a while she moved down to my feet and raked them vigorously with her nails. It was hard to see who was down there at my feet at any one time, because in order to do so I had to crane my neck which was rather difficult under the circumstances. But somebody was methodically going from toe to toe, distributing untold supplies of tickle torture all around. Lite was still tickling me and teasing me with her wonderful voice. Oh, that's right. I forgot to mention The Glove. Lite had this wicked glove that had a built in vibrator, which added to her already considerably talented hands.

NJJen came up to one side of me with some funky little gadget about the size of a pencil, with a two-pronged end that functioned as a kind of joy buzzer. She was tickling my ears and neck with that damn thing, as if I didn't have enough to deal with! Aw who am I kidding, I loved every bit of the torture!

Right about that time, I saw a very pretty face framed in gorgeous long red hair smiling down at me and saying, "Hiiii!" Yes indeed, it was none other than Lee herself. I barely managed a hello myself when Lee grabbed my ribcage aggessively with both hands. I swear it was like somebody plunged two tazers in me. My back arched, and my entire body clenched. I screamed in a most unbecoming manner, I'm afraid. She kept it up for a minute or two, but that was all she had time for. That was okay, because I've wanted for years to experience her skillful tickling, and it finally happened for me.

My torture continued after Lee departed. Though Lee's tickling is some of the most intense, I was frankly somewhat releived when she left, thinking I was getting a break. But apparently Ayla was impressed with Lee's results and watched her technique. She started tickling me in the same manner and I went thoroughly insane. I was laughing, jibbering, uttering complete nonsensical phrases in an attempt to keep my brain distracted from the awful overwhelming sensation.

Finally, Jan decided I had enough. Though often a wicked, sadistic tickler, Jan is at heart a very sweet soul, with a mother's protective instinct. She was rightfully concerned about me, because a week prior I told her I had a mild case of pheumonia and had to cancel out of coming to NEST. Fortunately, thanks to some very powerful antibiotics, I knocked it out of me in just a few days, and was able to come after all. Though nobody timed it, my tickle torture time was estimated at about 30 minutes, give or take. At NEST, they really emphasize the importance of after-care. I was helped off the table and into a chair, drank a bottle of water, and just took it easy for a few minutes. I found I felt surprisingly good.

The Massages
After my own torture, I discovered I was quite hungry, so I went back and grabbed a sandwich and some veggies. I sat down at the coffee table, and picked up a magazine. I believe she also goes by the name Bratgirl, although she seemed very pleasant to me. So the next thing I know, I'm sitting on the couch with Maria's pretty little feet in my lap, massaging them. I'm not a foot guy, but Maria's feet were very attractive nonetheless. We chatted amiably as I massaged her feet for a good 15 minutes or so. In all honesty, when I was looking at her toes, I suppressed a desire to plunge them into my mouth. Hmm. Maybe I AM a latent foot guy, after all.

Somebody came and told Maria that Pat was strapped down, and she evidently found the opportunity to great to pass up, so she went off to tickle him. I went and chatted with Ayla, who confessed her feet were really sore from the shoes she'd been wearing. A minute later, she was lying down on one of the massage tables, and I was massaging her feet. Massaging is a talent I developed during my 2.5 years in the far east way back when. I massaged Ayla's feet, her legs, and lower back. When I massage somebody, it's important for me that the recipient be totally comfortable with it. Judging from her groans of pleasure, I was confident she was okay with it. :)

And that's when they announced it was 7 PM, time to leave. I said my good-byes and drove home. All in all, it was an awesome time. I was particularly impressed by the number of guys this year to submit to F/M tickling. I have to say I like this new trend.

Max and Jan, thanks for another great blowout party in Philly!!

Last edited by a moderator:
its all true

Drew is right on the money.
As I walked up the red staircase to the Tannery I was reminded of Madeline Kahn in "What's up, Doc" when she haplessly walked in on a mob hit. That part of Philadelphia could be a movie studio.
There seemed to be a bit fewer men and more women than last year, so someone deserves credit for that.
There was a lot more f/m this time, just as Drew said. I did not see anyone ask to be lee or ler - people just began - so I still don't know who is supposed to do the asking. Alas, maybe next time.
Two memorable moments: the naughty looked on JPie's face when she said, "I'm definitely a switch," as she attacked Andy; and the young girl in a short skirt that Drew described (named Britney), who tried climbing the ropes in back of her to escape from Max.

Billy

Sounds AWESOME drew! :D I have to agree, I love the recent trend towards more f/m :devil: I just wish I could have been a part of it yesterday! :D I won't miss it next year ;)

Maybe next time

I am sure I am among many northeasterners who wishes they were there. Maybe next time! I'd sure like to start meeting some fellow TMF'ers.

next year, guys, next year- and you can count on it!

awsome recap, drew, as always, im SO glad to hear that you guys had fun (like there was ever any doubt?)! It's all i could think of yesterday- in the next 364 days, im gonna count every last penny so i can afford to go!

~clair :D

tklgal226 said:
next year, guys, next year- and you can count on it!

awsome recap, drew, as always, im SO glad to hear that you guys had fun (like there was ever any doubt?)! It's all i could think of yesterday- in the next 364 days, im gonna count every last penny so i can afford to go!

~clair :D

If we save enough, maybe we could go in that limo we were drivin with Steph earlier this year ;) :D :devil:

no no no.

claire will be with robin in the tickle-mobile!

up, up and away!

LOL oh yeah! :rolleyes: Now where's my Robin outfit... ;) :D

That'd be a GREAT idea to get the limo! You in Steph babe? ;)

Lol, hey Leafs and Baron, I'll get you guys back for the Robin cracks :p Just wait till next year...:D :devil: :D :devil: :D

~clair :devil2:

:eek: Oh my, what did I get myself into??? :D Bring it on Clair! :devil: :cool:

Mr drew70, it was a long time between the amt tank and NEST 2004... but I TOLD ya I’d getcha! :D

giantfan, we could have taken off on a dime. :D ;)

thank you for making it possible for my partner in crime to be there. :twohugs:

thank you my friend Ayla, love working with you. Just wished we lived closer so we can get together. Your a good friend Ayla!

Nest gatherings

Hello all!
Its seems like everybody had a good time at the nest. I'm sorry I could not come but it sounds like fun. Although tickling for me is one-on-one thing, I always thought it would be neat to meet some of the TMFers in person, ex: jan, jpie, steve, venray, etc. Any congrates on a successful gathering and hope you enjoy more in the future.

Thanks stdave..Coming to meet people is a big part of it for me. A LOT of people are more into one on one private play and there is certainly nothing wrong with that.

Ray

good

It sounds like everyone had good experiences. I'll consider attending one of these someday.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back