• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Impromptu tickle view at Turkey Hill

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Hi, I just saw an impromptu tickle that I wanted to share with the forum. I just came home from Turkey Hill, which is the Lancaster version of 7-11, or 24 hour mart and such, and I saw tickling as I was checking out there! This guy and girl were behind me, I'd say they were about early 20s or so. The guy was a couple of inches shorter than the girl. In any case, he kept reaching over and tickling her in the ribs as we were standing on line! Clearly, she was ticklish, and it was affecting her, because she kept doubling over, and giggling, and saying:"Stop it!" as she reached over to tickle him back. It almost looked like she was going to fall over right into me because of the effect the tickling had on her, but she didnt. Anyhow, I thought that was an interesting impromptu tickle to share with the forum. The girl was medium height with blond frizzy hair and the guy was on the short side with dark brown hair. It's the first impromptu tickle I've seen in a while, and I liked it. Anyhow, that's my tickle experience for the day. So much for my theory that there arent any ticklish women in Lancaster. Now I just have to find one! LOL! Peace!

Mitch

No, Baron, she wasnt, no Amish clothing. She was just a typical American blonde about 20 years old who was getting a midsection tickle from either a brother, boyfriend, or friend. She almost fell over into me, because the tickle doubled her over. It was interesting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back