• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Hudson and what I call "The Praying Mantis Maneuver"

socksoff

TMF Expert
Back in the fall of last year I was sitting in a movie theater watching a trailer for a new Kate Hudson movie.I got to thinking how it would be so nice to just grab Kate from behind,(around the ribcage) and swing her quickly around onto a horizontal surface,imobilize her,and madly tickle her all over.
I kind of likened it to a Praying Mantis,which will quickly grab another insect with its front praying-like hands and begin feeding on the still living carcass.
I thought this was a passing thought,until I saw Selma Blair in the movie "Hellboy".
What lovely actress would you like to perform this maneuver on?

Once again,as you can see below,I seem to have trouble grasping the ability to insert a photo of a Praying Mantis.If someone would be so kind as to post one in a reply.(Just for the benefit of those who have never seen a Praying Mantis before!...I thank you in advance!

Socksoff

is0089_1lg.jpg

Keep an eye out for "Raising Helen" where it looks like a tickling scene with Kate Hudson in bed with her sister's three children.

~ toyou

Yes, I saw that preview and I agree it looks like a tickling scene. She's in bed with a bunch of kids crawling on her and lets out a big laugh. It looks like the kids are tickling her. We'll see...:)

She was on Letterman last night.....oohh yeah.....ready:xpeepsofa ...ATTACK!!!:tickle: :evilha:

Who would I like to perform this on?I agree,Kate Hudson's not bad.Although I'd probably go with Liv Tyler.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back