• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Demonstrations

waynerman

TMF Novice
I've been asked by a local S/M group to do a tickling "workshop" during their semi-annual education sessions, to take place next month. The workshop would last about an hour.

I have no problem putting together the "didactic" part of the hour--a little history and lore, tickling techniques, how to increase ticklishness, etc. etc. But I've also been invited to stage some kind of "tickling demonstration." So my question is: what exactly to do for a demo?

I'm told this group could be anywhere from 20 to 40 people, somewhat mixed (gay/bi/straight), male and female. Does anyone have any ideas for a group tickling activity?

My own ideas include:

1. Having people self-identify (show of hands--or, better yet, feet) as ticklers or ticklees, then telling them to have at it;

2. Having everybody tickle the crap out of me (my preferred choice).

Really, though, I wonder if anyone has seen a tickling demo that has been done with a group and could give me some advice. Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Thanks much,
Wayne

P.S. For info on my M/M tickle-torture novel "My Name Is Rand," which got me into this in the first place, please visit:
http://suspectthoughtspress.com/pressrand.htm

I definitely think you can use this as an opportunity for everyone to have a good time but there should be some level of control in order to prevent anarchy! With such a mixed group, just telling everyone to "go at it" is going to lead to lers getting tickled against their will, people getting tickled by someone other than their gender of choice, and some left out lees who are too shy to approach anyone. A better way to do it is find out beforehand who wants to volunteer for some demonstrations, find out their preferences (f/m, f/f, etc), and then use the volunteers in various demonstrations that involve different combinations of lers and lees. For example, if you have 3 girls and 1 guy volunteer for the f/m demo, you could have the four of them come up front and just engage in natural tickle play (one restrains him while the other two go at it or some such thing). All in all, it could be a very fun night, especially if there's some lee who's outnumbered like that!

Still, if it were me, I'd just make everyone tickle me:D

First of all, let me say welcome to the TMF. It is indeed an honor and a great pleasure to have you here with us.

Onto your question. My personal suggestion would be to stage one single demonstration. More than that, and viewers can get distracted. They may miss key points of the demonstration, or may not be able to grasp the true pleasure and intensity of a single, multi-participant tickling scene. If you desire a full blown session with yourself as the lee, then I say go for it. Choose lers whom you know are well educated and experienced in the field of tickling...ones you know can be trusted to watch for signs of stress or exhaustion and who can stop the demonstration should you be pushed past your limits. Good playful or intense (whichever you decide to shoot for) interraction between yourself and your lers is another key point. It keeps the audience interested.

There's also something to be said for plenty of practice sessions to ensure the best demonstration. :devil: :D

Whichever route you choose to go, I am sure you'll be wonderful. Good luck with it, and please let us know how it went!

Mimi

Waynerman -

I've said it before, but I'm a big fan of Rand and all your other stuff. Looking forward to more. I'm so glad you registered for this forum! It's not much in the way of m/m, but at least you can keep us posted on stuff that is. -

Sin

sincerity said:
Waynerman -

I've said it before, but I'm a big fan of Rand and all your other stuff. Looking forward to more. I'm so glad you registered for this forum! It's not much in the way of m/m, but at least you can keep us posted on stuff that is. -

Sin

Thanks for the kind words, Sin!

Since you asked, I can tell you that the M/M anthology "Love Under Foot" will be coming out from Haworth Press in July. It doesn't have anything new from me in it, just a slightly revised chapter from "Rand," but there are a couple of other tickling pieces in it that should be good, as well as some foot-worship material.

My short novel "Ten Apologies" will finally see "hard print" in October, when it will appear as part of Greg Wharton's anthology "Out of Control" from Starbrooks Press.

I'm working on another tickling novel...will let you know if I manage to get any excerpts published.

Thanks again.

:-O !! ten appologies is one of my favorites! Good for you,getting it published!! I'm so proud. I assume you made a lot of bank on rand? I know, I know, it's not my business ;).

sincerity said:
:-O !! ten appologies is one of my favorites! Good for you,getting it published!! I'm so proud. I assume you made a lot of bank on rand? I know, I know, it's not my business ;).

"A lot of bank" on Rand??? Surely you jest! This is small press publishing, good buddy...my advance against royalties will just about cover the cost of typing paper for a year. Not that I'm complaining! It's something of a miracle that an M/M tickling novel got published at all! Color me happy! :) :) :)

yeah, I guess there are a lot less m/m ticklephiles than I assumed. I know it caused quite a stir when it was announced on here.

Since you bring that up, I would like to ask any straight guys who might still be reading this thread: would you be willing to watch an M/M tickling demonstration, just for the sake of seeing some serious tickling? Or does the idea turn you off so much that you wouldn't even consider it?

yepper

idea would turn me off so much I'd forget it :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back