• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reading this could make you go crazy

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Im sure a thread already got started earlier about what I'm about to ask; but oh well my question is how did you guys and girls find out about yalls tickle fetishes?

For me, I suppose it was the many times I tickled my female friends when I was young. I found out I really enjoy tickling when I began exploring the subject with the power of the internet, muahahah. Any ways I first found the ticklegal site with all the stories and such, and eventually, found the footparadise site, unfortunately I could only look at the pics but I was content. Meanwhile, I enjoyed tickling the friends I had, all of who were ticklish in some area I eventually found. I must say I was and still am embarrassed to admit my little addiction to tickling. I personally thought something was seriously wrong with me, that and I had and have a thing for female feet. I think only one of the girls would actually try to fight the tickling, while everyone else would rather tickle than be tickled. Oh well its fun either way. Right now I hadnt had any tickle fun except for the time I visited my friends from ATM but I posted that already. I know this is all random info with no real point but I have found a place here at the TMF. As for the tickle site I visit the most I'd say its www.ticklingwomen.net, well TIB's website, if I got the link wrong. Anyhow my favorite girl who I wish I could meet one day, or someone of the same likeness, is veronica.

ahhhhh i've Gone crazy save me save me:bouncybou

well i've akways been into Tickling of some sort. because when my parents and i first got a computer. That is when i first started looking up tickling pictures and websites. but it wasn't recently until i started seeking out Tickling websites to join. and this is when i found this website:D. but yeah i've always enjoyed Tickling and the laughter and cute giggle of girls. But even though i still don't as often experiance Tickling as much as i'd like to you unlike Most of you here:(. Tickling is still enjoyable and fun.

hey

yea, I think TIB's website and this one kept me sain. Although, I've been able to control my passion pretty well.

My tickle fetish came late, and didnt blossom until 1997, when I was 27. Before that, I had a foot fetish, and would buy foot and leg magazines that had articles about tickling in them. The way my tickle "fetish" started was through my pen pal Don Fraser, whom I've posted about on here. I became pen pals with Don through an article in Leg Show magazine, by answering an ad of a guy into tickling. For over four years, from late 1997, until his death in July 2002, I exchanged letters with Don at least once a week talking about tickling. I had female letter pen pals, would ask them all tickle questions, and report to Don on their answers. He would do the same with me. Tragically, he died on July 16,2002, at age 50, about a month before I found TMF. Had he lived, he would have been able to share this great place with me where we talk tickling 24-7. I dedicate my TMF membership to him. TMF is a great place, and without Don, my interest in tickling would never have blossomed to the point where I would have joined a site like this. Rest in peace, my friend, and each day when I am chatting in TMF, I think of you and your influence on me in helping my tickling fetish blossom through our letters and stories.

Mitch

I'm sorry about the loss of your friend, Mitch :( I've seen you post about him before, it gets me every time. Its not an easy thing at first, coming to terms with this tickling thing of ours, but finding the TMF has been just about the greatest thing ever for me. I had no idea how many others out there shared this great interest! Its great that the memory of your friend lives on through your posts Mitch, I'm sure he'd appreciate it, like indeed we do. You're a highly regarded member of this forum and with good reason. May the Braves do well this year! :D But not THAT well ;) hehehe, just kiddin man, all the best!

please comment on this

I think I still havent come to grips or fully excepted this tickling stuff, I love it no question, but I dont understand its origins. It leads me to wonder if pediphiles feel the same towards young kids as we do tickling. Cause if so this makes the subject even more complicated. I am not making a comparison cause tickling is no were the same level or ball park as that other stuff, but I wonder if they have the same feelings toward that sick stuff as we do with tickling? I repeat tickling is awsome and it is not in the same as pediphiles what so ever but I wonder what yall think?

Ok knogz, back up just a second..
Tickling between adults is NOT the same as a pedophile.
Now tickling a child by an adult in a sexual way IS pedophilia in some form:sowrong:

But let me say this...
You love tickling be it to tickle or be tickled...
Now your buddies probably confess to loving a good rack on a lady or a nice butt...ok that could be considered a "fetish" or a breast guy or butt guy, right...
Ok, now lets say that same guy who likes a nice butt ALSO likes to spank that nice rear end..does that make him a freak nope...just different.

You happen to like tickling adults, it gets you excited it makes you feel good, it is what turns you on, just like your buds that like a nice ass.

You just happen to like tickling and there is nothing wrong with that...Know that you are NOT alone and that yoy are not some FREAK...you are simply you.

Tickle On,

you are definetly NOT a freak!! I been into tickling my whole life and I dont think i am a freak..lol...but pedophiles is a different story adults tickling young children playfully can be considered abuse if done all the time but when the tickling becomes sexual between a adult and child then it is pedophilia

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back