• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

everyone avoid ticklingparadise.com!!!!

doseone

TMF Poster
Hi, I've been around for quite a while some of you know me, some of you do not. Anyway, I've been to and have been a subscriber to literally almost every tickling site there is. I had decided to go with ticklingparadise as I generally like how the people they use look as well as some of the greatest f/m tickling I've seen. With that said, I'm never supporting them again. As I have not been able to get into the site since Friday, after e-mailing them about a potential problem. They look into it and find out that I've either been hacked into or have been sharing my username and password. This has happened before, after the first time they reinstated me. I promptly got some good antivirus and firewall/isp protection programs. Yet this recent occurence happened after I got all the protection, so I'm thinking it's more on their end if anything. None of my other sites I belong to have reported or said anything. Plus they are all using a similiar encryption-type programming. Anyway I know I'm ranting a bit now, but my point is don't trust or go with a company that doesn't look more into situations or helps support their customers more. With this I'm cancelling my subscription and going elsewhere. I suggest others do the same.

So, you're saying the rest of us should cancel our subscriptions based on your bad experience? I've never had any problem with them, myself. Well, let me rephrase that. I've had problems in the past with Gabrielle using multiple identities to belittle other video producers, but that is a thing of the past. Either she's changed her ways totally or she's out of the picture altogether. But as far as customer service, they've always done right by me.

Most likely..

It has nothing to do with your computer, or theirs. Someone used a random word generator or a wordlist and figured out your password. It's extremely easy to do.

Most of these places have a password theif protection so if more than one computer logs in with the same password in the same day it'll lock the password out. It's good business on their part.

Sorry dude, someone just figured out your password, paradise and your computer had nothing to do with it.

Tron

Hi this is my first time posting. I also had my password hacked at ticklingparadise. This is the first time it happened to me. I've been going to this site for a while and it's been great.

A bit of advice...use usernames and passwords that contain both #'s and letters and dont make them obvious. Makes them harder to crack.

Ray

I have been a member of the ticklingparadise site twice within about 2 and a half years. I dropped out for a while for monetary reasons. I have never had a problem with the password username protection before and I plan to rejoin when I get my summer job. My two cents, but there it is.

Yeah What venray Said..

If you go to a website that posts stolen or wordcracked passwords you'll notice they rarely have any passwords that are numbers or a group of symbols.

No one specfically hacked your password, nor did they get it from ticklingparadise. They simply ran a word search based on a wordlist and yours showed up.

Tron

The reason I posted about this, was because if it could happen to me, who's to say it won't happen to you eventually. Plus I understand that they are trying to run a business here, but I think it's bad customer relations to just outright ban someone from their site, when apparently it is so easy to hack into your account and/or username and password. There has to be some kind of happy medium that can be reached, as I have a feeling that after a while this may turn a lot of people off from their site. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Uh...

Most likely ticklingparadise didn't ban you. A computer program did. My guess is if you try logging on again you'll be asked to post to a help link. You'll have to provide a valid email and usually they take care of it.

Why warn anyone of something that is very common? And given all the passwords that are pirated why blame the net companies for protecting themselves. I can direct you to a website where 500 to 600 passwords are posted a DAY!.

Flatfoot, usually if you log in via computer 1 then try to log in via computer 2 within a certain time frame, it will lock you out for a period of time. Usually it's 24 to 48 hours.

Tron

Let's just say that unless we suddenly see lots of people having problems that there is no reason for the site to be "avoided"

And let's let this thread go as it is now accomplishing nothing...

Ray

For passwords search google on "strong password" and use them wherever possible.

As for security by checking ip number - people using dial-up have a number allocated by the isp when they connect so it will most likely be different each time. Others on broadband may or may not keep the number - they usually charge extra for that service.

The only way I can see that a site could safely say that a person was sharing an account was a simultaneous login from two different ip numbers.

In this case it could be down to password guessing and if you as the subscriber contact them and ask for the password to be changed I can't see how they could object.

Cheers Quiller

TP.com

I had a problem with my password, logging in when i joined and it was propmtly taken care of and i have not had any other problems, since joining, for about a year now. It's a good site and when i asked for help, i got what i asked and paid for. It's done ok by me.

Ay doseone was your problem with an error message at all ? if not they probably have protection on there server that looks for more than 1 ip address using the account within a set period of time. But it's more usually 3-4 logins from seperate ip's within 24h.

For companies they must decide who is the valid user ? it could be that you were hacked, sharing your pass or that you accessed your account from another computer within say 24h and then there are also ip's who assign a dynamic ip address each time you reconnect.
So it can be difficult to stop unfair use of the accounts and at the same time avoid locking users out of there own accounts.

Some of you just said about strong passwords which you can use which is a good idea if a site allows it, and the more random the pass the less likely it is to be cracked, but it's also more likely to be forgotten by a user !
that's the main reason why most sites don't let you use special chars like ~@&$* or even assign there users passwords. For them it is just as much work whether you got your account hacked or just forgot your password for them to change it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back