• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking to get started in the video producing...

DeNiro

TMF Expert
business...

I have a digitcal camera and MULTIPLE female models...

I want to shoot primarily m/f and f/m films/clips...

my questions are:

a. where can I "pimp" this stuff because I do not have a website of my own?

and

b. is anyone interested in buying f/m stuff?

DeNiro said:
a. where can I "pimp" this stuff because I do not have a website of my own?

I'm not sure how large you plan to go with clips. But, if they're smaller ones, a yahoo group would be an option...provided you want to do freebies. Otherwise, you're most likely going to have to put a site together and buy space/bandwidth to have it on.

DeNiro said:
b. is anyone interested in buying f/m stuff?

While the majority of posts you'll see here are people into seeing f/m and f/f, there is interest in the other. I'm not sure if you could support yourself solely with f/m. But, you'll get some response.

Ann

sounds good to me

my interests run exclusivly to f/m, and m/f.
i'd be ver interested in an videos along those lines, and i'm sure 100's of others would be too. if you really want to make a go of it, you'll have to get a web site eventually.

steve

I still love the DVD's, they are high quality and last for years. Right now, many computers already come with DVD authoring software installed, but a new program can cost about $50 to $100 dollars. Writable DVD (they last longer than re-writable) are now only a few dollars each.

Don't forget variation! Pantyhose, barefeet, costumes perhaps, (cheerleader, nurse, secretary, genie, bikini, blue jeans, whatever). Light it well, so the video footage isn't all dark or washed out.

Good Luck!

geez good luck with starting a company i doubt that would be easy to start but good luck with it

I'm just interested in videotaping myself getting tickled by willing females, and tickling them back. And I'm trying to gauge if there is going to be interest. I lack basic computer savvy, but I am willing to spend $$$ on sweet technology to record all this stuff. I feel like all the tickle torture I've been involved in goes to waste and some voyeurs might want to watch...

I'm not necessarily starting a company...I couldnt hold a candle to SCP and their ilk...those ppl are professionals

But thank you all for the kind words of support. Something tells me that if you ppl are going to buy tickle videos, you're going to want free clips and high quality pics.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back