• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever had one of those days?

leafstk

Level of Quintuple Ruby Feather
Hey all,

Well by now, many of you NEST attendee's have returned and are into the stages of tickle withdrawal, lol. A frequent symptom of mine, unfortunately, lol. I find that my interest in tickling, though always there, kind of comes and goes in peaks. You know, the times when there's just about nothing else on your mind? Can anyone else relate?

:D :D :D

Definitely relate to having it on the mind. Wthdrawal? Yup. Didnt want to leave Philly for sure.:(

Time to buy a big house like MKeemer suggested for all of us to move into. We could start our own "Kittletown" with Max as mayor.

Ray

THE BEST THING IS TO JUST GET RID OF YOUR MIND - THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF IT.

:jester:

the_Baron said:
THE BEST THING IS TO JUST GET RID OF YOUR MIND - THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF IT.

:jester:

Something you've already tried I take it? :p LOL ;) That would be one hell of a town, Ray! :D :devil:

don't make me come to the great white north and stick your head in snow!

the_Baron said:
don't make me come to the great white north and stick your head in snow!

ROFLMAO!! Too funny, man :D Besides, the snow's long since cleared away ;) I guess that means that's it for hockey seaon eh? :p

leafstk said:
Something you've already tried I take it? :p LOL ;) That would be one hell of a town, Ray! :D :devil:

Just read Max's stories. It IS a hell of a town.

Ray

leafstk said:
Hey all,

Well by now, many of you NEST attendee's have returned and are into the stages of tickle withdrawal, lol. A frequent symptom of mine, unfortunately, lol. I find that my interest in tickling, though always there, kind of comes and goes in peaks. You know, the times when there's just about nothing else on your mind? Can anyone else relate?

Post NEST is the worst time for me...you get in all this tickling...and being tickled and then poof all gone again or mostly...
I mean after NEST you feel like walking up to every lady you see and tickling them silly:wow: :wow:
You can almost feel your arms moving out by themselves to tickle the secretary that put herself in a "Compromising" position!!!

Crazy stuff...esp when you finally got over NOT having to stop your arms from moving!

Anyway, yes the problem with tickling is that it is like a drug...the more you get the more you want it and withdraw SUCKS!!!

i can relate it is a wierd thing though..i like Venray's idea very cool indeed!!!!LOL

LOL I think we all go through this in some point of time. I often have those days when I'm really stressed out or having some kind of extreme anxiety or emotion.... good or bad... It's fun but at the same time it's awful when you have nobody to tickle :(

Oh, GOD yes leafs! I actually made a very similar post to yours a few months ago, and I am just going through another such span as wel speak, lol! Everything reminds me of it....it's insane, but I hafta say, i love every second of it!! :D :D :D

~clair ;)

tklgal226 said:
Oh, GOD yes leafs! I actually made a very similar post to yours a few months ago, and I am just going through another such span as wel speak, lol! Everything reminds me of it....it's insane, but I hafta say, i love every second of it!! :D :D :D

~clair ;)

Oh me too Clair! :D ;) Gotta love it! :D Now that I think about it, I do remember a post you made about hearing the word on the radio, LOL Hey, its still fun to talk about! :D

Oh and agreed Nobody, it would be MUCH better if you had someone to take it out on! :devil: And yes, withdrawal does suck, lol ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back