• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gone

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
I have been betrayed, insulted, used and lied to by certain members of this Forum and a Group within.
I will NOT name names here and make this public. You people, for lack of a more appropriate term, KNOW who you are! I lost sight of who I really am for a while and let things happen without knowing it. Now the smoke has cleared and it all ends here and now.

Those of you who ARE friends. True friends will remain so. The ones who have become friendly acquaintences will remain so. Those who have done to me in the aformentioned opening statement can go F off! You no longer mean an "I-O-TA" to me and if you were dying of thurst in the middle of a desert, I would not give you a thimble of water. If you were drowning, I would throw you a boulder! If you were standing in quicksand, I would hand you an anvel!

The knife wounds in my back will leave scars forevermore.

I am done.

My friends know where to find me as do my enemies for that matter but my enemies will find unfriendly territory upon my property and in my heart.

TTD:sowrong: :mad: :(

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP!!!

*HUGS* I don;t know what happeend, hon but I jsut hope it isn;t too serious

Ghostie

Last edited:
is there something in the air these days?

we're all taking time off to regain our lives, and now this.

you see its just like my mother used to say: "Brad, darling, if you ever join an online fetish group, you'll need to reassess your life every so often."

truer words were never spoken.

Why Not Be Above It...

And handle this privately instead of making a public spectacle?

Tron

I wish you and Shygirl the best of luck TTD. May God bless you both.

Iam sorry to hear about this TTD. For the most part, I like this forum. There are a select few who I have had problems with, but I stay, try to see the wider picture, and the greater good. We all have our own perspectives, though, and if you feel you must leave, then you need to do what is best for yourself. Good luck to you in the future.

Mitch

So sorry to hear about this... I do hope everything works out you guys :(

I suppose if I was supposed to know what was going on, I wouldn't be so confused right now. Oh well.

sorry to hear you have been lied to and everything else TTD, we dont know each other but i am still sorry that happened to you

*hugs TTD*

kwil and I wish you and shygirl all the best. You know how to reach us. :(

Not sure what's up, Ed. But, though we don't always see eye to eye on things, I wish you the best. Hang in there and don't let it get you down. There will always be jerks in the world. The trick is to not give them the control.

Ann

Sorry to hear about all the crap going on, Ed. Hope everything resolves itself. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you and Shygirl.

Be well

Drew

TTD, I don't know what happened, but I wish you and Shygirl the best, you are both fine people.

By bro. Ill miss you. It seems like this stuff is happening more and more nowdays. All I will say is this.

It is happining!

Psycho

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. I have enjoyed your posts and am sorry about your leaving. I hope that things can be resolved, forgotton, ignored or the like and that you will return.

Work it out

"So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight
I hate to go and leave this web sight"

Seriously, though, I agree with Neutron. It sounds as though TTD's public cry is really just a way to start resolving the problems. I hope it works out - we tickle enthusiasts need to back each other up.

Me too. I hope it all works out...

XOXO

TicklishSinner said:
sorry to hear you have been lied to and everything else TTD, we dont know each other but i am still sorry that happened to you

I too am touched by your news. I've enjoyed interacting with you here. I also wish you and Shygirl the best. God speed and God bless. :)

Ed:

I really don't know what happened but I'm sorry that it happened to you. you and Patti are great people and you shouldn't have to put up with this BS. You are the first friend I made here on the forum. If you need to talk, you know where to find me. Until then, be safe and be well.

Last edited:
sorry to hear about you leaving TTD. even though im new and i don't know you. it still bites. oh well i wish you the best still

Hmmmmmmmm

Firstly, I want to thank all of you for your kind and thoughtful words and wishes.
I will still not go into detail here in the open forum but have sent reasons and the story to a couple of folks here and will get to the rest of you who emailed me or PM'd me hopefully tonight(Friday, 21 May 2004) with the scoop on things. You all know who you are. I promise to get back to you and you will understand, HOWever, a certain somebody PM'd me and opened my eyes to something. How I confinced this person to NOT leave this forum last year when going through the same sort of shit but on a different level and to a different degree although along the same road so to speak. I want to thank that person, you know who YOU are my friend! I will respond to your PM as well this evening. As for the person/people who have done me wrong as it were, I will am in the process with dealing with that situation as are others connected with.
There is ONE main person or culprit involved and that person will be delt with as well one way or another by either ignoring or other means and if THAT does not work perhaps legal action may be called for and if THAT fails........well:rolleyes: . The person IS a member of the TMF. That is all I will say for now. I will name this person if forced to and the ripple effect will destroy that person as well as the reputation or lack thereof OF the person. Bottom line is.....I am greatful to all who have been my friends and for their support. I know I am loosing some of you but things will be made clear in private eventually.

Again, thanks folks!
;) :cool:

TTD

Ed... What's why we call this a community. We do all try to look out for each other.

Thanks for the emails and helping me to understand what happened. I'll be in touch! (Pun intended! LOL)

Jan

Hey Ed, you know David and I will be there for you...anytime.

Judy

Ed, good to see your latest post. Again, work thru what you have to with this troublemaker, but I speak for many people on this forum when I say how vital you and Shygirl are to this community.:)

And as always:

Be Well

Drew

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back