• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

general publics views on Tickling

shylittleme

TMF Master
one thing i've often thought about and wondered on. Is why do most of the general public (meaning people online and in real life). some of them Seem to be so scared or nervous by tickling and by people that like Tickling ingeneral. now i could be wrong on this theory but most of them just seem to think thier we're all some sort of Serial Killers or sick Pedophiles just because we like Tickling and that we enjoy it. but in all reality most of theses people that we talk to online often and in real life through various places get Tickled daily i'm sure of it by loved ones friends etc... but yet once it comes to actually grasping peoples views towards i feel our simple and non harming fetish or thing that we like. They get all un easy or scared off in a Way by all of it.

why? and why are they scared and un easy or nervous when it comes to Tickling?

Vanilla...

I don't think you'll get that answer here since we're all skewed the same way and can't answer for the vanilla world.....

I could guess though that it's similar to the old vampire saga...we DO prey upon them to gratify our needs. I'd certainly be nervous in that scenario if I was the blood "donor".

Q

some of them Seem to be so scared or nervous by tickling and by people that like Tickling ingeneral. now i could be wrong on this theory but most of them just seem to think thier we're all some sort of Serial Killers or sick Pedophiles just because we like Tickling and that we enjoy it.

Are you kidding??? Where did you get that information? In all the years I have been alive (and it has been quite a few), I have never encountered anything like that. I suggest you stop thinking along those lines and start realizing the "no big deal" nature of this "thing of ours".

Max :firedevil

Originally Posted By: KoocheeKoo
2) someone has taken advantage of them in the past....used tickling to torture or abuse them...which left them traumatized

I agree totally with that

This is the second such post in the last couple days and I just don't know how in the world people could confuse a love for tickling with the assanine assumption that this is on par with pedophilia or even worse, if that's possible :sowrong:.

Its an innocent fetish that many of us here share and is playful in nature. People either like it or they don't. I don't see the need to disect it any further than that, certainly to that degree. Just my oppinion.

Pedophiliacs and axe murderers completely out of the question . . . I have NEVER encountered anything like this at all. However, why are people afraid of being tickled?? Here we go

The human race, in general, is cruel. Most of the experiences that non-tickling (perhaps I will call them mundane :)) people have with being tickled are with cruel older siblings, parents, family members, signifigant others, or friends. These people generally don't know when to quit and tickle FAR TOO HARD. Bruising on the ribs and sore stomachs are enough to detour anyone from this simple act that scientists say was probably one of the first forms or showing affection. I am sure that some of us are guilty of this too, my reccomendation is that if you are tickling someone who is mundane (god I love that) take care not too take it too far lest the be scared off.

A traumatizing experience is a traumatizing experience. It is as simple as that. If you want to know why people don't like being tickled blame the cruelty of human nature.

Spyder370

As far as I'm concerned, there's Us and there's the Moguls.

Max

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back