• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Tis the season for Feet Watching

socksoff

TMF Expert
Well spring has returned to the Great White North and with it comes lovely scenes of naked female feet walking by.(Like the beautiful pair I saw today).
[I wasn't paying attention...Was there a standard "It's SpringTime!" posting this year or not!?]. Which got me thinking of a interesting question to ask.Many of us have an almost instant urge to stare at a lovely pair of bare feet,either being freshly exposed out of shoes and socks or walking down the street slapping in Flip Flops.(The tickling urge obviously high but constrained!).
My Question: Is there a particular part of the foot that you're most attracted to? Generally I find myself focusing my eyes more on the area of the ankle and the heel on the outer part of the foot.Specifically I think it's the area between the two where there's kind of concave shape where the skin around the ankle bone slopes inward down and then out to a nice round shapely heel.
Have I explain it well!?

What part of the foot do you eye more closely?
And heres to a great Summer of Foot Watching!:cool:

Socksoff

The rear view is actually my least favorite, but the one you can often look at first and for the longest without being noticed by the owner! The top view and bottom view are better for different reasons. The top is visually prettier, but the bottom is usually much more sensitive, is normally hidden, and thus its a treat when I can see it. I dont have any desire to put them in my mouth, however.

Collin

I went to King of Prussia, a giant mall near Philadelphia, on Saturday, and saw probably thousands of female feet. For me, I focus on two parts of the foot. The toes, as they look pretty with nail polish, and the soles, especially the flat part and arches if they are crinkly and soft, because it is usually the most ticklish part of the foot on a woman. For me, the top of foot and sides dont do much, but polished toenails and especially the soles are things that I love!
Yes, warm weather is here, and for at least 4 or 5 months in the frozen north, female feet abound. How sweet it is that this season is back.

Mitch

beautiful feet

2 days ago i was in class and a girl who sits in front of me took off her shoes and there it was....the most beautiful feet i've ever seen
i was just watching the whole day at her feet and didn't pay attention what the teacher had to say :p
i really wanted to tickle those beautiful feet but too bad i didn't
:(

socksoff said:

My Question: Is there a particular part of the foot that you're most attracted to?
Socksoff

For me, it's the soles. That's why I love flip-flops more than sandals, they fall away from the sole with each step, giving a very nice view from behind. :D

the best part of the female foot is of course the bottom :) I will always delibertly walk behind a girl who is in flip flops so when she walks you can see the bottom of her feet and whats even better..The hotel I work at has a outdoor inground pool and the female feet I see when it's open..IS VERY SWEET :D

Ahhhhh Spring!

Fond memories of high school days, always positioning myself somewhere in the back of the classroom, so I could enjoy the spectacle of lovely girls slipping off their sandals, and drawing their feet up, under their chairs, revealing bare soles to my unblinking eyes. I obviously didn't get much out of THOSE lectures, and, if the girl happened to be in the drama group, I would dream of those fantastic cast parties held after the musical we would produce in the summer workshop. Warm summer nights! Bare female feet! Hey, I notice this stuff. It's my job. It's what I do.:devil: :D

Re: Ahhhhh Spring!

Double T said:
Fond memories of high school days, always positioning myself somewhere in the back of the classroom, so I could enjoy the spectacle of lovely girls slipping off their sandals, and drawing their feet up, under their chairs, revealing bare soles to my unblinking eyes. I obviously didn't get much out of THOSE lectures, and, if the girl happened to be in the drama group, I would dream of those fantastic cast parties held after the musical we would produce in the summer workshop. Warm summer nights! Bare female feet! Hey, I notice this stuff. It's my job. It's what I do.:devil: :D

Ahhh yes....I remember those days VERY well...!!

In high school I was denied that. *Sniff*. I went to a school that enforced uniforms. Not good. We all had to wear these black shoes, and the girls NEVER took them off.

Knife-X wrote:
[In high school I was denied that. *Sniff*. I went to a school that enforced uniforms. Not good. We all had to wear these black shoes, and the girls NEVER took them off].

You mean....you never had those late June afternoons at the end of school where you might be out in the athletic field and you see a gang of girls congregating together at the goal line,sitting together and laughing...one girl might slip off those heavy black shoes
and slowly pull those long white socks down her silky smooth legs,slide them around those shapely ankles and heels and then tug them.......ah....Excuse Me!

Socksoff

Who was that Girl on that "MoTown Special" singing Barefoot with Smokey Robinson?....That was Hot....

The last month of college in April/May before the summer kicks in is always the BEST! Some of the most beautiful feet ever I see walking around my campus at Penn State. One time I was driving and saw the prettiest feet walk by in flip flops (which is very common of course) and almost crashed my car :D

P.S. I think the toes are my favorite part of the foot (and soles of couse!)

heck ya

Yes summer time this is the best day of the year, Im must say my attention is obviously gonna be alittle off because of all the beautifal feet that will be wandering around. I think at times I'm alittle too distracted with the feet of women but hey at least you can see them without feeling like a perv. I feel just like you guys, when you think about how much youd love to just tickle, and or kiss, those pretty feet. My favorite part of the foot as it stands is everything. The arch is lovely, the toes are the most awsome especially with toe rings. I'm so glad whoever began making those popular; as for me I love to see the french pedicures or the well any color toenail polish. Oh if only I had more self-confidents. This reminds me of a an instance but I'll explain that later.

Well...

...I'm in a minority, as I'm pure stocking feet, so for me, that's a rarity in itself these hot days. However, I've done okay so far these last few days!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My favorite part is to look at the heels and soles, mainly to see if the ankles and heels are moisturized. Nothing worse than to see a dry and cracked heel:sowrong:

Had my first sighting of the year the other day; I got a package from one of those express companies, brought by a nice-looking girl wearing sandals.

As for my favorite part of the foot, I'd have to say everything.

And, fellow foot fans, let us not forget the sweet sound of the fli-flop slapping ever so gently on the sole as the fair maiden goes wandering by....sigh...

Seen more than my fair share in the past few weeks. It's really hot here in PA this spring!

~ toyou

Oh my god, talking about sandals, I had a good experience today! I was on a walk, with this girl I know quite well. She's a bit of a goth and was wearing these black sandals, and had her toenails painted black, which I like ALOT. We stopped for a rest on a bench in a park, and she actually took her sandals off, put her feet on my lap and asked for a friggin foot massage cos she was tired! I 'accidently' tickled her, which caused very good laughter, and I used this as an excuse to tickle her for about 5 minutes! VERY nice day! I like the summer!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back