• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas for a Tickle Reality Show

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
With all the attention placed on Fear Factro and Survivor etc.. what type of Tickle Reality Show would you like to see on TV!

Keep the name for Fear Factor but have it include tickling, granted there are alot of very attravtive women on there and thanfully we have had a chance to see they're awesome looking feet. Alot of girls have a fear of having they're feet tickled, imagine how much fear they would have if they are tickled on a show that is watched by millions of people :D

males and females getting tickled all over and see who can last the longest and the winner gets money, and they can earn a bonus for $1 for every min. they last while all the other contestants tickle them after they already won

Everyone request a tickling segment on FEAR FACTOR

Send an e-mail to [email protected] requesting they use tickling in the program.

Suggest making contestants have to endure being tickled while completing a task. For example, changing a certain number of lightbulbs while someone constantly tickles their sides. Whoever finishes the job fastest wins the round.

Another idea: they tickle the soles of the contestants and whoever lasts longest without pulling their feet away wins.

I am sure other TMF'ers could suggest some good ideas.

The biggest problem, I suppose, would be the element of surprise. FEAR FACTOR does not tell contestants about what they have to do in advance, right? But to have a tickling segment, the show would have to know the contestants are ticklish. Otherwise, a contestant who isn't ticklish would have an unfair advantage. So that's a logistics problem.

Here's an idea

How about "Celebrity Tickle Torture". Every week, some famous person gets tickled for a certain amount of time?

I like all the suggestion's of tickling show's but if they did a celebrity tickle torture show I'd sign up to host it and have Britney Spears and Christina Agularia as my first 2 guests :D

Last edited:
I think they should have auditions or something first too make sure every girl on the show is ticklish enough to be on the show :D

Let's do a Big Brother/Real World, but with all tickling people. And mix in a few lers and lees and guys and girls

This sounds like a pretty good idea in the short run. But in all odds i'm sure most big name Tv stations like (NBC ABC and FOX) would not go for it. maybe a few smaller named tv channels might who knows. But the average person or people in America wouldn't i don't think anyways wouldn't wanna sit through a reality tv show over a few months period or weeks or even just a one time shot like Fear Factor just dealing with Tickling.

i could be wrong on this but i just don't think it would be a big hit with just normal everyday people. Because if it wasn't a big hit then i just can't imagine or would even want to imagine what the reviews from tv critics would be like.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back