• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Question for my Fellow Canadians

socksoff

TMF Expert
There is currently a commercial running on Television for "Turtles" Chocolates.(Not sure if this product is available in the US).A couple is lounging on the couch watching TV and the guy is reprimanding his deliciously gorgeous lady about eating Turtles at this time of year.("Turtles" are bought more at Christmas so the company is obviously trying to boost sales!).She is sitting with her legs up on the couch
(Including a pair of lovely bare feet).This young lady has such a beautiful face and a cute voice.When the guy cracks a joke at the end, her laugh is equally as cute! No tickling unfortunately but one can only dream!
Has anyone else seen this commercial and would like to comment?
As I've stated,I believe this ad is only being shown in Canada but perhaps a few Americans have seen it on Satelite.

Socksoff:)

Nope, haven't seen that one yet! But it sounds good.

leafstk wrote:
[Nope, haven't seen that one yet! But it sounds good.]

I normally see it in the evenings in and around the comedy hours with Seinfeld & Friends
(Note:I live just outside Toronto)

Socksoff

socksoff said:

(Note:I live just outside Toronto)

Socksoff

Then you should consider checking out the general gatherings forum. We just held a munch this past weekend in Toronto and anticipate future meetings down the road. Good to see other Southern Ontario Ticklephiles amongst us! :D I hope that trend continues :)

leafstk said:
Then you should consider checking out the general gatherings forum. We just held a munch this past weekend in Toronto and anticipate future meetings down the road. Good to see other Southern Ontario Ticklephiles amongst us! :D I hope that trend continues :)

How did it go? Please share what happened.

Hi Barney,

It was essentially just a meet and greet over lunch, but it was very nice to meet those of us who came (only 4 of us). There is a thread in the general gatherings section entitled "Southern Ontario Ticklephiles" you can check out. I believe that is where we'll post further meetings in the future. We hope more will show down the road :)

leafstk said:
Hi Barney,

It was essentially just a meet and greet over lunch, but it was very nice to meet those of us who came (only 4 of us). There is a thread in the general gatherings section entitled "Southern Ontario Ticklephiles" you can check out. I believe that is where we'll post further meetings in the future. We hope more will show down the road :)

Will do - and yes GO LEAFS.

barney_rebel said:
Will do - and yes GO LEAFS.

Now you understand the meaning of my signature, eh? ;) :D Bloody Leafs, they'd BETTER re-sign Roberts or they're gonna have one angry fan on their hands :mad:

leafstk said:
Now you understand the meaning of my signature, eh? ;) :D Bloody Leafs, they'd BETTER re-sign Roberts or they're gonna have one angry fan on their hands :mad:

I honestly think we need a major overhaul of the team. Possibly the management too. I honestly think both him and Newie are gonna walk. I like them both too, but something needs to be done. Our farm system stinks, the management stinks and all the players are past their prime. You can only do so much with free agency.

BTW - will someone get pissed we are going off topic?

Nope, I think you resurrected this thread from the dead, so its cool ;) Anyway, yeah, if Newie and Gary were to walk, I'd be devestated :( If I'm hearing right, its because they don't want to play for Quinn, which to me speaks volumes. Those are two of the classiest guys in the game. If I were in charge, I'd certainly listen and understand that its time for some new blood behind the bench. Agreed about the farm and that insect Richard Peddie too :mad:

leafstk said:
Nope, I think you resurrected this thread from the dead, so its cool ;) Anyway, yeah, if Newie and Gary were to walk, I'd be devestated :( If I'm hearing right, its because they don't want to play for Quinn, which to me speaks volumes. Those are two of the classiest guys in the game. If I were in charge, I'd certainly listen and understand that its time for some new blood behind the bench. Agreed about the farm and that insect Richard Peddie too :mad:

Keep in mind, you heard this from Al Strachan (the guy is so full of sh_t it's not even funny. But if some of the old guys walk, we bring in some youth. We have to go that direction. Look at all these clubs like Ottawa, Tampa, Calgary, Buffalo, Atlanta etc. They'll all leave us in the dust in a few years.

Hell even the stinkin Habs.

Yeah, Al Strachan is a .... well, you know :sowrong: Agreed about some youth, but I still think we've got a great mix of young and old. Don't have to sell the farm to add some youth. Our scouts have been piss poor in recent seasons though, so I'm hoping JFJ is making a step in the right direction by making some changes there. I'm sure they'll play big in the free agent market again this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see a major trade at the draft as well.

leafstk said:
Yeah, Al Strachan is a .... well, you know :sowrong: Agreed about some youth, but I still think we've got a great mix of young and old. Don't have to sell the farm to add some youth. Our scouts have been piss poor in recent seasons though, so I'm hoping JFJ is making a step in the right direction by making some changes there. I'm sure they'll play big in the free agent market again this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see a major trade at the draft as well.

Scouts been piss pour 'recently'? How about in the last friggin few decades? That has been our problem. Ballard screwed us over, then Fletcher put us in the right direction for by raping Calgary on the Gilmour deal and then we never really recovered when he went nutso on us in the late 90s. But I think JFJ will improve the club. Unfortunately there will always be a better team.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back