• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do you no any like this

jk666uk

do you no any one like this
i was at work today and chating to a mate and ask how he was getting and he said i am pissoff because my mate was chating up heas girlfriend and tickling?? her odd pissoff
because someone was tickling

Eric Von Zipper said:
Yikes and I thought Ozzy was an incoherent Brit, what the hell did you just say man?!? :confused:

No kidding....any translators in the house?

The Sean Man

Roughly translated, he says:

I was at work today and talking to a friend, and asked how he was. He said he was angry because he was talking to his girlfriend and tickling her.

End translation

Actually, I dont think thats right. How could someone be annoyed about tickling someone?

If I read it correctly, it was his friend's friendwho was doing the tickling. I guess I might be jealous about someone going after my significant other if I didn't trust them both...or at least my SO. But, unless there's overt sexual content with it, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Tickling can be sexual. Yes. But, it can also be totally innocent fun. I'd suggest that your friend talk with both and let them know his feelings if they're that strong. But, he needs to be sure why he's really upset and what that may say about the relationship.

Ann

i assume they teach english in england....no?

Thanks for the translation, Knife, I thought I was just REALLY tired, lol...

As for the actual situation, tickling IS a form of flirting, so if it bothers you (or your friend....whoever is mad) I would say something- nothing too direct, but just sort of mention it. If they're a real friend, they'll back off without any hard feelings

Hope that helps!

~clair :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back