• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FUNd raising tickle marathon

Where are you from?

• New England and Eastern

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Midwestern

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • South / Midsouth

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Western

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Italian_Touch

TMF Expert
Hi folks!

For those of you that have not heard anything of it, about a week ago mgctouch posted an extremely brilliant idea in this forum (go to the thread "My favorite part about tickling a guy" in the last pages if you are interested in the background).

To make a long story short, the idea is to make a panamerican contest (beware... FF...F/M!!) raising money for charity.

It might be a "per minute" donation, or a contest among States or just the full sum of "tickle minutes"... everything is at a less-than-preliminary stage but since the interested seems to increase day by day I try to help in the organization of such an event.
The tickling game is thought as a "gang F/M". We had some moreideas posted but not yet compared and cohordinated.

BTW, first things first. Before indulging ourselves on the rules, the methods, etc etc, the first point is:
how many are willing to take part moving, let's say, within the State (it can vary): how many lers we have (girlz don't be shy... actually I learned you're not at all... good for us!) and how many contestants are willing to stand for charity! (Call friends, spread the word, this one HAS to be THE event!!!!)

Once we know how many and where we are (at least an initial "core" we can start to think seriosly about multiple locations, rules, etc.

I hope to have a huge feedback from y'all. And I'll be glad to help in the organization (we'll might need to get help from local clubs, or just private ppl hosting, etc. etc.)

Make it real!

Please, post here or email me, if you prefer, at [email protected], if you are willing to partecipate.

giggle

Italian_Touch

Count me in as a LEE (or ler if needed too). I can handle and take a lot and a loooooooooong time. Big bucks earned for charity with me as the lee.:D ;) :eek: :wow:

TTD

Attempt failed!

OK. I've to face it: the tickling marathon idea failed miserably. Thanks for the attention of you two guys. It seems that nobody else is interested in it... what a pity.

I wonder if it might work with a M/F setting... which I liked too... but probably not :(

Sigh!
Italian_Touch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back