• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tower -part 1 (M/F)

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Okay everyone, this is my FIRST attempt at tickling fiction, so dont complain about it too bad, okay? Its et in the elizabethan period, in England. Oh, and by the way, the elizabethan period was during the reign of queen Elizabeth the FIRST, not the second.

The Tower

England 1588

England, at the time the most powerful nation in the world. All of europe was shocked when the British navy obliterated the spanish armarda, despite being heavily outnumbered. For these reasons, Queen Elizabeth was incredibly popular. SOme had even started calling her 'Good queen Bess', and worries of her having no heir were left only to the royal court. However, there were some who resented her. Many of these were dealt with quickly, even former lovers of Elizabeth were executed for high treason. For this reason, they were forced to remain secret. One such person, one of the few females to resent Elizabeth was Marie Harildo. Her lover, unbeknowst to the queen, was one of the commanders of the Armarda, and went down with it. Did I say lover? He loved her, but she did not love him. Her lover was a privateer, a pirate in laymans terms, and became incredibly wealthy whilst stealing from spanish galleons. Now he was dead, she was swiftly running out of money. But she was young and beutiful, with long jet black hair and pale skin, although not unhealthy looking. She had a houseservant, aged 25, the same age as Marie. Her name was Elizabeth Howard. Her family had served Maries family for generations. However, Marie despised Elizabeth. It was nothing personal, it was just because she had the same name as the queen, and the same long red hair the queen had in her younger years.
Marie swore that if her plans to dethrone the queen were ever discovered, Elizabeth must shoulder the blame.

That day eventually came. MArie had taken a great gamble in sending out messages to mercenaries all over the country, calling on them to assasinate the queen. However, nearly all of these mercenaries had seen various parts of the queens enemies being trundles about in carts with signs saying 'Warninge To Traitors'. Many of them contacted their local magisrates, who contacted the queen.

The Soldiers arrived at Maries door a month after the letters were sent out. However, Marie had been planning such an attack, and had planted other letters in the floorboards in Elizabeths room. When Elizabeth woke that morning, she was in a cart headed for the tower of london.

'Your very lucky miss. Got a room all to yerself' said one of the guards sarcasticcly. Elizabeth didnt know what to think. She didnt know why she was here or what was going to happen.

She did indeed have a room to herself. A man waering a black hood and entire black attire was standing there, holding a box in his hand.There was a pair of stocks nearby. He spoke.

'Whats this wench doing here? I assumed I was being visited by Marie Harildo.'

Elizabeth could see that the torturer was not a regular one, and that he was more used to squeezing information out of the upper classes. The guard spoke.

'Turns out this little cow was the one we were after all along.'

The torturer looked slighly annoyed.

'What a shame. Well, I suppose that my methods will work on the little servant anyway'

Elizabeth found the courage to speak.

'Sir, please, I dont know why i'm here, but I can assure you....'

'You can save your confessions for later.'

The guard left. The torturer placed Elizabeth roughly in the stocks and removed her tattered shoes. He opened his box. Elzabeth could not see inside, but the torturer was going through the various items.

'Hmm, what to use...Hot pokers? No. Toe screws. Hmm, used them last week. Aha, here we are!'

Elizabeth was originally confused when he pulled out a long white chicken feather. She had very little knowledge outside of the usual serving jobs. She spoke.

'Er...s-sir? W-what is that for?'

The torturer smiled

'Well ,my dear, seeing as you dont know, we'll have a little test run before the questions start.'

He walked up to Elizabeths feet. They were strangly clean, considering that her shoes were so tatty. They were also very small. The torturer stoked the feather across her left sole several times. She spoke as he did so.

'Sir, what are you...Hahaha! No! HAHAHA, what HAHAHA, is HEHEHE this, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

The executioner smiled.

'This is how we are going to get you to confess. Now, tell me, how many others did you send out?'

Elizabeths face was blank.

'I...I dont know what you mean...'

'Well my dear, we will just have to do this the hard way'.

The feather was once again stroked along the sole of her left foot.

'Wait! HAHAHA! Please! HEHEHE! what - hahaha-how will I HEHEHE answer you HAHAHAHA que-HAHA-stions, when I HAHAHAHA dont even know what HEHE you're, HAHAHAHA talking about? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!'

'You heard me. Tell me'.

He stopped tickling her for a second.

'I...dont know....what you're....talking about.....'

'A shame. Lets try the other foot...'

'NO! HAHAH! No more! Hahaha! I cant take HEHEHE this! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

'Oh, if you hate this, just wait till you see what other contraptions I have'

Others? Elizabeth couldnt take this. Her head was shaking, and her long red hair was obscuring her view of whatever foot was being tickled.

'HAHAHAHA! NO! NOT MY FEET! HAHAHAHAHA! I DONT, HAHAHA EVEN KNOW WHAT I HAHAHAHA, DIIIIID! HAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHHA! NOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

She couldnt take anymore. She decended into helpless laughter. Eventually she passed out. She thought she heard the torturer speaking to the guard.

'Well, she didnt last as long as I thought. And yet she didnt speak. I'm not entirely sure of her guilt. Anyway, take her to the laughing chair, you know where it is right?'

Like I said, this is my first attempt at a tickling story. I will do part 2 if people like it. Sorry the tickling didnt happen till towards the end, but I like stories that build up characters. Makes it better when they get tickled.

very well written! i would love to hear more...maybe even some bare armpit feathering whilst chained to the wall?

Loved the story! The intro was fine, but can't wait for part 2!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back